Upcoming Concerts?

Tarheels.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death Cab for Cutie in August. I was meant to see them in February, but plans fell through at the very last minute, and we wasted like £50 on tickets.

Edited by YI

surprisingly Fall Out Boy wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. One of the guys (the one the girls go crazy over, Pete I think) was doing his little guitar fling thing where it goes completely around him and it fell from its strap and went into the crowd, he then proceeded to stage dive. Then some girl got hit in the face with a golf club when the tour manager was doing something with getting hit in the nuts with a golf club. Oh and that Pete guy called me out when I hit him with a water bottle simply telling me that if people would put that much effort into cheering then this would be a kick-ass concert, so not only did I hit them with a water bottle but I got props for it too (Y)

surprisingly Fall Out Boy wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. One of the guys (the one the girls go crazy over, Pete I think) was doing his little guitar fling thing where it goes completely around him and it fell from its strap and went into the crowd, he then proceeded to stage dive. Then some girl got hit in the face with a golf club when the tour manager was doing something with getting hit in the nuts with a golf club. Oh and that Pete guy called me out when I hit him with a water bottle simply telling me that if people would put that much effort into cheering then this would be a kick-ass concert, so not only did I hit them with a water bottle but I got props for it too (Y)

Well, Good Charlotte at Reading gave the crowd to the count of three to prepare the bottles to be thrown, and then got bombarded with about a hundred bottles, that was pretty sweet.

Or the Rasmus heading off stage cos thier guitarist got a bottle in the eye.

Hell is for Heroes were fucking amazing last night, their new material sounds way better than the subpar 2nd album anyway.

Good news...I was thinking about going. But I'm trying to rake in cash for DCFC, so it would be stupid of me to blow what I do have.

Hell is for Heroes were fucking amazing last night, their new material sounds way better than the subpar 2nd album anyway.

Good news...I was thinking about going. But I'm trying to rake in cash for DCFC, so it would be stupid of me to blow what I do have.