Online snooker

ONO

That snooker club is great! Played it for ages last night and when my trial runs out I'll happily pay the £3 a month fee - I LOSE more money than that per month.

Also the fact you can pay by paypal and you can enter tournaments to win £50/75 sells it to me....It's proper hard though and one guy I played last night has a highest break of 145, getting 70odd against me....

My highest break was........ 35. :pinch:

Yeah, the tournaments are great. I loved that game. You need to play a lot of it though, unless you are talented. The majority of people hitting 100+ breaks there actually sit and play it all day, no joke. It's addictive, very addictive, I used to sit and play it for hours on end when I was off school. My highest break is only 60 odd.

Is that Carom 3d (Think that's what it was called) game still around? That was actually quite amazing for a free online game, i used to play it all the time before i got my new comp. Think it was from here i discovered it aswell.

Oh yeh, it required downloading a client and whatever so it can't be played on a browser if that's what you meant, but it was still entirely free. It also seemed more focused on pool but im pretty sure snooker could be played on there.

Edited by BleedMe