World Wrestling Entertinament - A New Beginning

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

WWE – A New Beginning

This diary starts off with where the WWE has left off, as of April 23, 2006. John Cena, Triple H, and Edge are on their way to Backlash where they will have a triple threat title match. Shawn Michaels is fueding with Mr. McMahon, and at Backlash it will be The McMahons Vs. HBK and God. RVD and Shelton Benjamin are currently fueding, and in a little under a week at Backlash, it will be Title Vs. Briefcase, as the two go one-on-one. As of late, Kane, who has a movie coming out on May 19th, has seemed to turn into an uncontrollable psychopath. His former tag team partner The Big Show tries to control him, but do you think anyone could control Kane? I don’t think so. After losing their Tag Team Championship opportunity at WrestleMania 22, Chris Masters and Carlito have been at each others throat. Sunday night at backlash the two men will get their hands on each other, and settle their differences….or will they? Last but not least, Mickie James will put her title on the line against Trish Stratus……or is it Trish Stratus will put her title on the line against Mickie James? As of late…I couldn’t tell you, with the way this fued has been going. Either way…it should be a good match, and a good pay per view.

On the other end of the company, on SmackDown, I have scratched the King of the Ring tournament…because I think it is stupid, but there is a ton of action still taking place. JBL last Friday celebrated his United States Championship win, but got interrupted by Angle and Rey, who will be fighting this week. In the end JBL was attacked, but he didn’t exactly get the raw end of the deal. Whoever wins the World Heavyweight Championship match this Friday night, will be facing JBL. Lashley was set to face Mark Henry, but now that Henry has been fired, Lashley will be looking for another victim. Last but not least, Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms has just returned to action, and with the rumored addition of multiple cruiserweights to the SmackDown! Brand, what will happen next?

Edited by JustAnotherVictim1

I see one thing I like, and one thing I don't. I love that you've already jumped the gun and fired Mark Henry. However, why was he fired? Some insight would be helpful.

One thing I don't like is the sudden doing-away-with of the KOTR tournament. You could've made it so that Henry would be fired if he lost the KOTR final match, or whatever.

Good luck with this. You're starting just a week before the present time, so you still have time to iron out Backlash to how you see fit.

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

WWE – A New Beginning

WWE Spring Cleaning II

The WWE has performed it’s what looks to be annual “Spring Cleaning” of the active roster earlier today, leaving many superstars without a job.

Not really liking putting just three members of the Spirit Squad in development and keeping the other two just because they're the tag team champions. What are they if they're not all together? You also fired Orlando Jordan, which I guess is alright, I'll live with it. But you fired a veteran like Val Venis, who still helps out and allows younger guys to get over in smaller matches. I'm glad you dropped some dead weight and guys like Mark Henry, but some of the firings are a bit eh. Funaki is also a pretty old guy in wrestling years, OVW is likely not going to do him any good.

I want to see where you go with this before I make a judgment, so I will keep reading.

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

WWE – A New Beginning

IPB Image

WWE Signs Team Canada

Earlier today, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon signed the five members of Team Canada to written contracts. McMahon told the media that more information would be given Friday night on SmackDown.

IPB Image

WWE Signs Multiple TNA Stars

After WWE’s major spring cleaning just two days ago, many wrestling news sites are reporting that WWE has pulled some dirty tricks out of their hat and have signed multiple workers who were working for TNA. The details on exactly who was signed have not been leaked, but once we find out, you will all be the first to know.

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

WWE – A New Beginning

IPB Image

Before the Backlash

April 24, 2006

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

WWE – A New Beginning

IPB Image

Before the Backlash

April 24, 2006

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

WWE – A New Beginning

IPB Image

Jolly old SmackDown

April 28, 2006

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

WWE – A New Beginning

IPB Image

RAW & SmackDown Trade

Earlier today, SmackDown! General Manager Theodore Long worked out a deal with the RAW brand. SmackDown employee Fit Finlay will be sent to RAW, and taking his spot on the roster will be Goldust from RAW. This trade is said to be effective immediately.

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

WWE – A New Beginning

IPB Image

WWE Backlash

April 30, 2006

9 matches on raw? Three huge ones with absolutely no build up? Triple H sticking his nose in the HBK/Mcmahon feud for no reason just to form DX? Raven returning to the pay per view with no build up WHATSOEVER, not even an announcement about Mick Foley facing a mystery opponent?

You can argue that you don't want to go for a realistic approach, and that you prefer doing things the way you want so you can mark out for DX returning, but you can't fit 9 matches in on raw, it's just.. not possible.

Slow things down, draw things out, build matches up a little more, let every match have some importance. A match thrown together just because it has two main eventers doesn't really interest the fans. They want to see Cena get his ass kicked by Triple H, so.. make him do it. Slowly, but let it happen. I don't agree with Aitch winning, but that's alright.

I hope you take my advice a little and try to improve, I'll try to keep reading and keep giving you some pointers. There's some potential here if you organized yourself a little better. It's not terrible though, especially if you're fairly new to this.

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

9 matches on raw? Three huge ones with absolutely no build up? Triple H sticking his nose in the HBK/Mcmahon feud for no reason just to form DX? Raven returning to the pay per view with no build up WHATSOEVER, not even an announcement about Mick Foley facing a mystery opponent?

I must've missed the promo.

I missed my major point in that post, the thing that I don't like the most. I'm CERTAIN that at least 3/4 of the crowd have no idea who Sonny Siaki or Harry Smith are, yet they come into main event matches and beat an already established superstar like JBL? Even Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Austin went through jobber matches and such before they got to beat someone of that caliber.

I'm just trying to help here, you don't have to prove everything I say wrong. I missed the Foley/RVD thing, still I don't think that Raven would ever go back to the WWE. But that's besides the point.

Triple H did stick his nose where he didn't belong. Mcmahon making him wrestle for Shane is just an on screen thing, you're the one that booked it, not Vince lol. You just cancelled the match with Shane for no reason after it was announced for almost a week, which is something Vince wouldn't do unless it was a case of injury or something. You gave away the return of DX by putting Triple H, who's already busy in another feud, in that match. And now what? Triple H is the champion but he's also in the DX storyline? You can't have both, if you have him fight the Mcmahons, what are Cena and Edge gonna' do until he's done? They'd want a rematch at the title, especially Cena, and you can't afford to put the world title on hold because HBK and HHH want to PWNTHEMCMAHONS. You have to keep the reader guessing, and I don't mean by having constant debuts and returns, but by giving them enough information to be engaged, but not enough to be satisfied. If you're writing this just to read it on your own, you don't have to listen to my feedback, but trust me.. It's a blessing when there's someone who actually tells you what you're doing wrong in your diary. I've written a couple of diaries and I rarely get feedback, but when I did it usually gave me an idea of where I should go with things, what people liked/didn't like about my booking/writing.

And not to be cocky, but I do give some pretty damn thorough feedback :P.

Guest JustAnotherVictim1

WWE – A New Beginning

IPB Image

Time for a Change

May 1st, 2006