Censored NIN - Closer video?

Liam

Guest Heresy

The one I'm thinking of has some bloke strapped into a dentist chair getting his bollocks crushed. I saw it on some 100 music video's marathons on channel 5 last year, I'm not even sure it's the one you're refering to.

The one I'm thinking of has some bloke strapped into a dentist chair getting his bollocks crushed. I saw it on some 100 music video's marathons on channel 5 last year, I'm not even sure it's the one you're refering to.

Nah, it was on the Banned Channel 4 series programme about music videos IIRC. I know the one you mean.

The censored version is the one that aired on music television programs...so it should be relatively easy to find... I'm not sure where to look other than YouTube... you could try some FileSharing programs... but that would be bad of you to do.

I'm pretty sure they released it on a DVD sometime ago...

How many more ellipses... do you think Gabriel... can fit in one mangled parasentencegraph... you guys... ? it's really... amusing

A good bet would be to look it up on youtube.com - just as a suggestion.

Tristy answered it, but I'd already looked at youtube anyway.

The censored version is the one that aired on music television programs...so it should be relatively easy to find... I'm not sure where to look other than YouTube... you could try some FileSharing programs... but that would be bad of you to do.

Nearly all P2P versions of it are uncensored as far as I've seen.

I'm pretty sure they released it on a DVD sometime ago...