Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

The person would have to be put onto memory/memory card. In order for the person to play as that character off of memory would be if that character was recognised as being created/in a created slot.

I think we're more referring to the XBox 360 version.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did ECW make the game? Like, enough so for the game to technically be SmackDown vs. RAW vs. ECW, or was the roster done before ECW came around?

Expect it to be like last year. THQ has said that ECW won't be a brand, and they signed all those guys pretty close to the cut-off date.

New article on IGN has a few Season Mode tidbits: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/728/728245p1.html

Coles Notes version:

- Players are no longer locked into just the SmackDown or Raw brand this time either, and because of that, rosters on both shows will continue to change as the season moves on

- To help move the storylines along (besides the cutscenes), THQ has also implemented an all-new messaging system this season. As soon as a superstar enters the locker room, they'll have the option to view their email folder and check out notes from the General Manager and other superstars.

- WWE.com and WWE Magazine articles that will give inside scoop on storylines as well as give bios of wrestlers so you can "scout"

Judging from what i saw on Raw...how many n00b's will ask the fateful question:

"zHoMG!? IZ Jeff Hady in teh game!??"

Thank Christ EWB isn't an IGN board...

As for the new article, it's really one of the things that pisses me off about this series every year. THQ cannot stick with one format for the Season Mode. This year sounds good, I hope they keep it as a basis and just build off of it every year. Too many big changes every year like having to stay on one show or not being able to do multiple years, or whatever. Stick with what works.

Cancelled? Crap... Oh well, considering the time it takes me to get new generation systems, they'll probably move the series back to PS3 in time. That's what happened with Resident Evil.

They've already confirmed Smackdown 2008 for PS3, no need to worry for Sony fans.

Because people are sticklers for graphics, if the 360 offers better graphics then they will be all over it. That and people want new things anyway, why spend 1000 on a 40" LCD TV when you can use a 14" CRT?