The Games You're Playing

Benji

MLB 2k6 (XBOX 360)

Rented it from Blockbuster, it's ok but there are LOTS of glitches and it's hard as hell after playing MVP the last few years.

Burnout Revenge (XBOX 360)

Got it with MLB 2k6, I need an HDTV as really there is no difference for me between this and the XBOX version, at least I get more achievements.

ICO (PS2)

Picked it up for $5, awesome but short game as I'm almost a 3/4 of the way through with only 2 hours of gameplay.

Baseball Mogul 2007 (PC)

Much better then 2006, the new features are great, things that the game has needed for a while now like seperate lineups for LHP and RHP, as well as a good play by play system. Other then that and a few other minor differences though it's just 2006 with a more colourful look, at least I didn't pay anything for it.

Kingdom Hearts - Owned the game for four years. Played all the way up to the first time through Hollow Bastion, beat that and didn't touch it again till two months ago. Put it in, had no idea what was going on, started over and finally beat the game. I'm just now starting on KHII... Proud mode is a bitch.

I'm now playing TOCA Race Driver 3 and some of it is amazing! The Caterham cars, the Formula Fords all very quick, skiddy and exciting.

Apart from when someone goes into the back of you on the last corner and sends you skidding out into the gravel. Scumbags.

Baseball Mogul 2K7

I love this thing but as of late it has consumed me. I love going back to the 80's and building a team through the draft using historical rookies. Right now I've started as the California Angles in 1986. I won my first World Series in 1988 and have won it every year since. I'm now going into the 1997 season so it's been a decade since anyone else has been champion. I just keep turning out Hall of Famers from my farm system, it's so much fun.

NHL 06

Since it's playoff time me and my buddies have been playing this a lot. Living in Ottawa, Cup Mania has sweapt the city, even if the Sens are on the brink of elimination tonight. It's not so great 1P but with a bunch of friends it can be a lot of fun.

I am currently rotating between...

Guitar Hero

=======

Stupidly addictive but I am doubting if I will ever be able to play Cowboys From Hell on medium difficulty. It is driving me mad!

Street Fighter Vs. X-Men

================

I adore it so much. Face it, Akuma kicks royal ass!

Singstar Rocks

==========

I am a music journo by trade, musician wannabe by nature!

Football Manager 06

=============

Champ Man is dead, long live FM! Not as addictive as '05 but still a top quality game.

Mario Golf

=======

Simple to learn, hard to master. Athough frustrating at times it keeps me coming back. Quality game.

Pro Evolution Soccer 5

The best sports game I've played to date and one that just doesn't seem to bore me at all. So realistic and enjoyable, cant ask for much more.

Final Fantasy X

Well about three or four years on and I still haven't actually completed it. Got to going into battle against Sin near the end but all three times I've done so I've ended up redoing the entire game, just because I enjoy it that much and don't really want to complete it for some random reason. A few hours into a new game, just got passed Luca in which I actually won the first Blitzball game, which at one point I never thought was possible. Plan on actually completing it this time though :)

Well about three or four years on and I still haven't actually completed it. Got to going into battle against Sin near the end but all three times I've done so I've ended up redoing the entire game

You don't mean the battle against Sin when you have to repeatedly wop its mouth do you? Because that's waaay off the end (and I can't think of a later boss you would refer to as Sin...Seymour, Jecht, or Yevin, perhaps. But Sin, not really).

Edited by stokeriño

*clears throat*

DS

LostMagic

More of an RTS than an RPG, this little game has you drawing spells on screen using the stylus and commanding fleet's of monsters, just got started on. Have yet to play a Wi-Fi match.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

A game that needs love every single day. And woe betide whoever forgets to purchase turnips from Joan every Sunday morning.

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

Die you stupid fucking zombie dogs!

GBA

Pokémon Emerald

In the midst of writing up diary updates (which I will post soon, I promise) I have just been setting up another little part, that Chris2K has knowledge of.

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn Of Souls

Just finished Final Fantasy I. Now the hidden dungeons afterwards await me.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories

If you plan to purchase Kingdom Hearts 2, get this to fill in the blanks between the two games and as usual when I mention Kingdom Hearts, I'll have to take a step back from Benji. BENJI EDIT: You're already dead, there's nothing I can do except kill you harder.

GameCube

Pokémon Colosseum

Ho-oh will be mine. He will, I'm not having 383/386 in my Pokédex I just can't face it.

Pokémon XD

See Colosseum, and replace Ho-oh with Lugia.

PS2

Kingdom Hearts

Great game and diaryness.

Edited by Benjirino~!

PC

TEW

I just recently started up a TNA game after not having touched TEW in many, many months.

MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries

Oh yeah, I have a diary about this, don't I? I should probably get back to work on it.

Sociolotron

:pervert:

PS2

Resident Evil 4

Kinda, haven't played it in a couple weeks.

The Warriors

Come out to plaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.

Gitaroo Man

Because I don't have Guitar Hero.