Movies that give you chills

ACCBiggz

As much as it has become an American cliche in movie cinema (not to mention modern legend in general), you need to see Pride of the Yankees at least once in your life. It's impossible not to get emotional at the end.

The crash scene in Cool Runnings -- as hackneyed as it was, I loved it.

Whoever said Rocky deserves a medal.

The Warriors

when the Gramercy Riffs let them walk away, showing the respect they have for how they managed to escape AND clear their name.

The last 20 minutes of "The Wizard of Oz" always gets to me. It gives me a shiver up my back, or make me shed a tear, its just one of the best movies ever.

This next movie is kinda geeky and childish, but the Digimon Movie. I was a huge fan as a kid. I own the movie on VHS, and I saw it last year again, and I still love it just as much. its one of my favorite animated movies.

The entire viewing of The Exorcist gets a shivering feeling around my entire body.

But most of the time its TV shows that really get to me. I can think of many examples off the top of my head:

-DBZ, Cell Games Saga, Trunks is killed

-DBZ, Cell Games Saga, Goku is killed

-DBZ, the entire series finale

-Roseanne, the last 10minutes of the series finale

-Roseanne, Dan's heart attack

-Supernatural, season finale I saw last week, the last minute in it

-Friends, the series finale

So "chills" are pretty much anything that causes a reaction? Because I've seen everything from The Wizard of Oz and Schindler's List to the curb stomp and The Matrix on this list and was wondering what you actually meant when you started this

Big Fish

The son finally learns how to tell a story and understands his father, seeing that there is more in him than he conceived.

Fifth Element

It's LOVE people z : - O M G

Gladiator

The end where the black dude says he'll see Maximus in the afterlife... but not yet.

Shawshank Redemption

When you think Andy has killed himself and the entire quasi-epilogue after.

Edited by Benjirino~!

The climax to SAW almost gave a damm heart attack with my heart beating fast. It took me at lease 30 mins to calm myself down.

Edited by EWFan2004

Star Wars - Revenge Of The Sith

When Anakin/Vader storms the Jedi Temple, and the little padawan comes out from hiding, asking Anakin for help only to be cut down. I literally sayed "holy shit" in the theatre.

Star Wars - Revenge Of The Sith

When Anakin/Vader storms the Jedi Temple, and the little padawan comes out from hiding, asking Anakin for help only to be cut down. I literally sayed "holy shit" in the theatre.