The Grand Tour. (Top Gear is dead).

K

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I think they will, after all they let Jeremey drive it from Italy to London in a race against Hammond and May, they just haven't given permission yet. I can see Bugatti/VW letting them put the 2007 model round the track.

I'm not sure how the Veyron would do around the TG track.

The Koenigsegg was enough of a handful, even with the wing. The Veyron is awsome in a straight line, a missile, but I'm wondering whether it would have the agility to beat something like the Zonda or the CCX 'with TG Wing.' Lets not forget, it puts out 1000bhp at full chat. Brilliant if you are going in a straight line and wanting to top 250 mph, not so good when it comes to putting rubber down exiting a corner.

• Admin

It's been round Laguna Seca and Autodromo di Pergusa, so I think it's chances with the TG track are pretty good. It is extremely well-engineered and has been designed to be able to put the power it emits on the ground, as opposed to the CCX where that was an afterthought.