Premier Wrestling Alliance

IPB Image

PWA Violation: November 13, 2008

Hot Tag Team Action!

Sabin Wants Action!

"Southside" by Moby hits, and Chris Sabin makes his way down to the ring to a decent sized pop from the fans in attendance. He walks with a purpose, grabbing a microphone and is all business as he steps in the ring, disgust on his face.

Sabin: Alex Shelley, tonight, you and I meet face to face for the first time since you turned your back on me. I considered you a friend, and you considered me a stepping stone. But that's okay, because I've been crapped on before, but tonight, I plan on rectifying this by kicking your ass. But I am out here because you know who my partner is tonight in our tag team match, but you've got a surprise partner that supposedly with help your victory be guaranteed. Well, bring your partner out here, and lets get this show on the road right now.

Shelley doesn't come out, however, as "Live for the Moment" hits, and Matt Hardy makes his way to the top of the ramp and applauds Sabin.

Hardy: Good job, Chris! You actually got your point across with at least an ounce of charisma. But your wait doesn't have to go on and on. I am out here to let you know two things. The first thing, is that Alex hasn't arrived to the arena yet, but he's on his way, and he's ready to kick your ass. The second thing, is that he gave me a call, and asked me to show up here tonight to be his partner, so here I am in the flesh. And tonight, myself and the The Diamond will kick your ass and that burrito eating punk, Chavo Guerrero all the way back to the bottom of the totem pole, buddy.

Sabin: You've got a big mouth, Hardy. How about you come down here and let me knock your vocal chords out.

Hardy: You're feisty, aren't you? But I don't have to bicker with you. What the hell have you done? I beat Brock Lesnar while you're busy jobbing to Taka and Tajiri. I am a superstar, and you're trash. And tonight, Version One and the the Technical Messiah will silence your non charismatic ass once and for all and ship you back to Hell, Michigan. And that is a promise you can count on.

((COMMERCIAL BREAK))

Tag Team Match

The Force v Truth Martini & Simon Starr

The Force is the new team consisting of Matt Striker and Bobby Roode. The two looked quite impressive, easily dominating their competiton. Roode displayed is raw power, Gorilla Pressing Starr from insider the ring all the way to the floor below. Striker dropped from the apron and threw him into the stairs, weaking him. He rolled him back in the ring, and Roode went for another Gorilla press, however, Starr got the tag. Martini, the veteran came in, but Roode tagged out. Striker immediately went for a dropkick, but Martini caught him in midair and hit a sitout bomb. However, his dominance didn't last long as Striker hit the Golden Rule. He tagged in Roode, who held Martini in the air, allowing Striker to nail a dropkick from the top rope, and Roode dropped him with a Spinebuster, the momentum allowing him to take the win. Afterwards, Melina came to the top of the ramp, licking her lips as Striker and Roode looked back at her.

The Force defeats Truth Martini & Simon Starr by pinfall at 8:43 (18.8% - 69.6% - 32.3%)

The Demented One Speaks

Backstage, Teddy Hart is sitting in his locker room with a dimly lit light swinging over his head as he leans up against the wall, sitting on the floor with his newly won Crown Title in his hands. He looks up at the camera with a demented smile.

Hart: I promised the world that I'd get my title back. Nobody had faith in me. Nobody except Shane McMahon. And that's why I went to him, and thanked him. I thanked him for everything he's done for me since I've been here in PWA and asked him to help me take back what was rightfully mine. Harry, I told you I was the better man, and at Champion's Showcase, I proved it. And just for the record, you DON'T have a rematch. I am officially through with you. But to anyone who wants some... come get some. I AM THE BEST ***DAMN WRESTLER IN THE BUSINESS TODAY!! THIS TITLE IS THE MOST PRESTIGUOUS BELT IN THE BUSINESS TODAY!!! AND DAMNIT, I AM GOING TO PROVE IT TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU JACKOFFS IN THE CROWD!!!

He chuckles to himself as the crowd boos upon insult.

Hart: ..... but not tonight. This crap state is sucking the passion I have for this business out of me, so I am getting the hell out of Maryland, and taking my Crown Title with me. Oh yeah, and Shane... thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Teddy laughs to himself as the camera zooms in on the Crown Title and we fade off to a commercial break.

((COMMERCIAL BREAK))

Singles Match

Abyss v Nathan Jacobs

This was, again, your basic squash by Abyss. However, he drew this one out, causing the crowd to further get behind him. Nailing his big moves, including the Chokeslam, Shock Treatment and of course, the Blackhole Slam. The crowd called for a second one, and he was happy to do so, nailing Jacobs with a vicious Blackhole Slam, and picking up the victory.

Abyss defeats Nathan Jacobs by knockout at 3:01 (36.0% - 78.0% - 46.8%)

Randy Orton Is Ready!

Backstage, Diamond Dallas Page is standing by with Joy Giovanni in the interviewing area, smiling at her as she smiles back.

Joy: I am standing by with DDP, and DDP, you are here tonight, for what reason?

DDP: Well, pretty lady, I am here because I've got an update for all the Ortonites out there in TV land and in the audience. All of you know he's had some issues with his self confidence, self esteem, and more than that, he's had problems with the ladies too. Well, no longer. In a short period of time, I've taken Randy Orton and changed him. He's seen the ways of what made me a succeesful wrestler and man in life.

Joy: So when will we see this "new" Randy Orton?

DDP: And the big question gets popped. Joy, to answer your question, and the question of every Ortonite in the world, Randy Orton will be on Fight this Monday Night, and he's got a big announcemen to make, and that announcement has something to do with one man -- Rob Van Scum. So don't miss it. And trust me, this announcement won't go down with out making something.

Joy: What's that?

DDP: Heh. This announcement won't go down without making a BAAAANG!!!

DDP self high fives to the camera before exiting the interview area.

((COMMERCIAL BREAK))

Singles Match

Shannon Moore v Taka

Shannon Moore made the most of his opportunity, dominating Taka, but his opportunity took a turn for the worst when he went for a springboard manuever, but slipped and fell to the mat. The fans chanting "You Fucked Up" in his direction, and Taka went directly for his knee, working on it as Moore fought back. He slapped Taka in the face, and hit a DDT which got a two count, but it wasn't enough. He limped too his feet, and on Michinoku Driver later, and it was over for Shannon Moore.

Taka defeats Shannon Moore by pinfall at 10:53 (65.4% - 70.4% - 72.8%)

((COMMERCIAL BREAK))

The US Champ Goes Hardcore

"How Soon Is Now" by The Smiths hits, and the United States Champion, Jamie Noble makes his way down to the ring to a tremendous ovation, and is dressed for combat. He slides in the ring, grabs a mic and holds up the title to the fans in attendance before beginning his rant.

Noble: I've been in the back, and I've been thinkin. Did I make a mistake in accepting Tom Howard's Gutcheck challenge? I mean, I'm the United States Champion. Not only am I above Howard as far as talent is concerned, but I am a wrestler, not a brawler. But then I thought about it some more and said to myself, "By God, Jamie! This is your chance to raise your stocks even more! This is Howard's territory and you got the chance to embarass him." So, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Tom Howard, get yourself down here boy!

"Saint Anger" by Metallica hits, and Tom Howard runs to the ring to begin the match, carrying a trashcan full of weapons.

Hardcore Gutcheck Challenge

Jamie Noble v Tom Howard

Hardcore to the fullest, as Noble went away from his wrestling game, and hung in there with Howard, nailing him with anything that was near him. A chair, singapore cane, and trashcan all came into play. Noble went for the Tiger Bomb to Howard, but was backdropped through the trashcan and Howard took control of the match. He took off his boot, and nailed Noble in the face with it. He took off his belt and began whipping Noble like a dog, but out of nowhere, his brother Bob slid in the ring with a lead pipe. Howard turned around and got nailed by his brother in the head. He spun back around into a small package from Noble who picked up the victory. Afterwards, Noble slid out of the ring and celebrated as Tom Howard looked on from the ring in shock as his brother laughed in the audience.

Jamie Noble defeats Tom Howard by pinfall at 8:19 (69.0% - 74.8% - 77.0%)

((COMMERCIAL BREAK))

Taking The Gold Back

Backstage, Carlito is standing by in the interview area. He has an apple in his hand, looks at it and then smiles at the camera.

Carlito: Jamie Noble, Carlito has been waiting for a long time for his rematch. I am the rightful US Champion, and at Collision Course, it was supposed to be MY night to shine. But Shane McMahon made it a Four Way with the International Title on the line as well, and the winner is the Unified Champion. Well, there may be two other guys in the ring, but I will be the one man who walks out as the US and International Champion. You may be able to beat Tom Howard, but face it, Noble. He's no Carlito. You're only one Lungblower away from that title being removed from around your waist. And that.... that's cool.

He takes a bite of the apple and spits it into the camera as we fade back to ringside.

Tag Team Match

Chavo Guerrero & Chris Sabin v Alex Shelley & Matt Hardy

Fast paced tag team match which say Sabin and Shelley early on disappear to ringside brawling as Guerrero and Hardy fought inside the ring. Hardy nailed Guerrero with the Side Effect early on, but the count was broken up by Sabin, but he was thrown back out of the ring by Hardy. The referee went to ringside to restore order with Sabin and Shelley, but as he did, Hardy made it a point to kick Guerrero between the legs. Eventually, both men made a tag to their partners, and Sabin and Shelley locked up in the ring, and Sabin was cheap shotted by Shelley. The referee reprimanded him, before Hardy got a tag. He and Sabin went head to head, but multiple Cradle Shock attempts frusterated him and he left to ringside. Sabin climbed to the top rope and hit a moonsault to the floor and proceeded to pound his face in. He slid back in the ring, and seconds later, the referee completed his 10 count, effectively costing Shelley and Hardy the win. Afterwards, Hardy got up as Shelley yelled at him, and he backed up the ramp yelling "I beat Brock Lesnar! I don't care about this!" Back in the ring, Guerrero lifted up Shelley and dropped him with the Gory Bomb, and Sabin climbed to the drop and hit an elbow drop, leaving Shelley out in the middle of the ring.

Chavo Guerrero & Chris Sabin defeat Alex Shelley & Matt Hardy by countout at 13:56 (60.1% - 75.0% - 71.4%)

END SHOW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

PWA Monday Night Fight: November 17, 2008

The show opens with Josh Matthews and brand new color commentator, Mark Madden at ringside hyping tonight's big main event, Austin Aries against Shane McMahon, Terrance Richards and Phil Brooks as well as an In Ring Confrontation between the PWA Champion, Edge and The Rock in which neither man can lay a hand on one another. However, we're cut off by...

Harry Wants A Change

... “Follow Me” by Breaking Benjamin hits, and Harry Smith comes down to the ring, bandaged forehead and all as the fans give him a standing ovation per usual. He circles the ring, and grabs a mic before sliding in and taking his stance in the middle of the ring, rant ready to be spewed.

Smith: So Shane-O-Mac decided to prove that he is indeed the biggest damn asshole walking the face of the planet. And I've got to admit, that because of it, I look... well, to be honest, I look like a jackass. I mean, I pretty much let it all happen. I could have stopped him, because after the “accidental” attack, I couldn't trust him and I didn't trust him last Wednesday either. But Shane, make no mistake about it. You'll pay. A wise man once said to me when I was just breaking into the business, “Harry, never trust a McMahon. They're all scum, and eventually, you'll get screwed over.” That man was my uncle Bret, and damn is he wasn't telling me the truth.

The fans break out in a “HARRY” chant, and he looks at them and nods his head in approval.

Smith: I appreciate the ovation. Honestly, I do. But tonight, it's about me getting my chance to kick Shane McMahon's ass. Shane, I saw what you did to Austin Aries. You basically booked his career to be murdered. Basically, the bottom line is that you've got one chance to rectify this situation tonight. I'll do anything to get my hands around your throat, but if you don't add me to that match, Austin's career won't be the only thing murdered. It'll be you.

He's cut off as “Here Comes The Money” by Treach hits, and Shane McMahon walks out to the top of the ramp. Harry immediately begins to exit through the ropes, but he's halted.

McMahon: Calm down there, Harry. You might want to stay in the ring, because I was talking to Jenna Copeland, Edge's wife. You know, she's a fine attorney, because she pulled up this little thing called a restraining order which reads that if you, Harry Smith, come within 25 feet of me outside of a sanctioned match, you will not only be arrested, but fired as well.

Smith: You son of a bitch.

McMahon: A son of a bitch I may be, but I am a smart son of a bitch. You see, I knew you'd be out here seeking blood, so I drew up these files to protect my investment, and that investment is MY ass. But I am not only a smart son of a bitch, I am a fair son of a bitch too. I'll give you the opportunity to step in the ring with me, so I WILL be adding you into that match tonight. However, you'll have no choice but to face my personal bodyguard, Terrance Richards at Collision Course.

Smith: I don't give a damn. I'll kick your ass, snap you over my knee like a twig and then shove whatever is left of you up his ass at Collision Course. I'm sure you've been up there before anyway.

McMahon: Funny. But it won't be fun and games when you find out that if you lose the match, then you'll be fired anyway because your job is on the line and I will be the special guest referee. So what do you have to say about that now? Gonna open your mouth again?

Smith: Shane, you are scum. But I accept the challenge nonetheless. You'll be impartial, I know you will. And on paper, I have absolutely no chance in hell of overcoming you and him together. But there's a way, and I'll find that way. Trust me on that.

McMahon: Be that as it may, I want to let you know that this could have been avoided.

Smith: You're right, it could have been. Had you continued to be a suit and stay behind your little desk, your ass wouldn't be in danger of having my foot permanently imprinted in it.

McMahon: No, you see, it could have been avoided had you given me a simple; “Thank you”. I mean, it's because of me that you are where you are today. Without me, you'd still be wrestling your piece of crap best friend TJ Wilson in that broken down s***hole in Calgary. What's it called? Stampede Wrestling? It's because of me that Harry Smith is a household name. I gave you the platform, and gave you the opportunity. And what did I get in return from you? Not a goddamn thing. Not even a pat on the back, a phone call, a thank you. I got absolutely nothing from you, and I realized that you were just going to continue to get higher and higher on the ladder of success, maybe even take the World Title and it'd all be because I allowed you to get there. And if you haven't thanked me for where you are NOW, imagine if you were the World Champion. I wouldn't and won't allow it. And then my realization was complete when out of the blue, I got a phone call from your cousin, Teddy, thanking me for not only granting his rematch clause, but for allowing him to wrestle for him through all that's gone on. I snapped. That's all I wanted from you, Harry. But now, you're going to be the one snapped because I will make sure that you pay and pay dearly for being the selfish son of a bitch that you are you ungrateful little bastard!

Smith: Are you blind, McMahon? You may have given me the platform to perform on, but who was the one that gained the fan's interest? I did. Who's the one who won the Crown Title and didn't take any time off for you? I did. I have done EVERYTHING in PWA and everything that I've done has been not only for me, but for YOU. And you want a THANK YOU?! You can go straight to hell with what you want. You can bet your ass McMahon that if you're across the ring from me tonight, you won't be walking out on your own will. I guarantee that.

Smith throws down the mic as “Follow Me” hits once again. The two men have an intense staredown as we fade to the match graphic for one of tonight's featured matches, Chris Jericho v. Brian Kendrick. Madden and Matthews hype the match a bit as we fade off to commercial.

(Commercial Break)

Singles Match

Shelton Benjamin v Carlito

Action packed match between these two challengers for the United States and International Championship. Carlito was dominated by Benjamin in the early going before Shelton missed a flying clothesline from the top rope. Carlito quickly picked up the scraps, nailing a DDT and hitting an elbow drop from the top rope. Shelton tried to mount a comeback but a botched suplex attempt enabled Carlito to land the Lungblower, pinning Shelton for the win.

Carlito defeats Shelton Benjamin by pinfall at 10:49 (65.2% - 77.6% - 69.5%)

Backstage, Christopher Daniels and Jamie Noble were shown via split screen, overlooking the contest. Ironically, each man looked at their title and chuckled to themselves. We cut, and got a recap of the current rivalry between Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley that has been brewing on Violation, and it's noted that the Alex Shelley and Matt Hardy will go one on one this Thursday, despite both men being hated by the crowd.

(Commercial Break)

Screw The Sympathy

“Downfall” by Trust Company hits and Joey Mercury comes down to the ring to a decent pop from the fans holding both tag team titles, however, his partner is absent from his side. He hops in the ring, grabs a mic and looks at the crowd.

Mercury: Now as most of you may have heard, my tag team partner and friend, Johnny Nitro is currently out on injury. At Champion's Showcase, he suffered 2 broken rips and a bruised sternum. He'll be out for a couple of weeks, which means that at Collision Course, we won't be able to defend these titles. A lot of you fans have sent your best wishes and get well cards to him in the past couple of days, and a message from him; He thanks you all very, very much. A lot of people have been calling him the next Shawn Michaels to my Marty Jannetty. Well, we're not ready to break up yet, but he thanks you all for that compliment. There's still fuel left in our tank, and --

“How Soon Is Now” by The Smiths hits, and Scott Borders comes down to the ring with Mickie James at his side. He steps in the ring, dressed to compete, and grabs a mic from ringside. Mercury circles him, obviously upset at the interruption, but Borders could care less and steps directly in Mercury's face.

Borders: The sob story... I've had it up to “here” with it already. Face facts, kid. Nobody gives a DAMN about your sorry ass tag team partner, and most of all, I don't give a damn about your sorry ass tag team partner. He took a shot to the chest, and now it's caved in. You gonna shed some tears or what? I feel like I'm watching a soap opera out here with all this sentimental crap.

Mercury eyeballs Borders as the fans begin chanting “Asshole” in his direction.

Mercury: I think there's about 11,000 people calling you an asshole, Scotty.

Borders: Hey Mickie, look. We've got a wise guy on our hands. You want to run that big mouth of yours, or is your wannabe Shawn Michaels tag team partner too much of a loss that you can't fight in a singles match. I'm out here to kick somebody's ass, and I want that somebody to be you, Joey Crybaby. What do you say?

Borders doesn't have to wait for an answer as Mercury nails him with a right hand, knocking him down. Mickie rushes to her knees to tend to Scott, but Joey boots her in the ass, sending her flying through the ropes and to the floor below as referee Nick Patrick runs down to the ring, and the bell rings.

Singles Match

Joey Mercury v Scott Borders

Mercury began the match, dominating from his attack prior to the bell, and hit Borders with a Snapshot early on, but the impact sent him out of the ring. Mickie tended to Borders, wiping his face down by rubbing it in her cleavage, and Mercury dove over the top rope, but landed on Mickie. Borders shoved him into the stairs and slammed his head on to them a couple of times before rolling him back in the ring, confidant in his control. To finish, Borders hit a picture perfect sitting powerbomb before scaling the top rope and hitting the Money Shot to pick up the victory. After the match, Mickie slid in the ring and hit Mercury with the standing Tornado DDT and kicked Mercury repeatedly as Borders smiled. “Rollin” by Limp Bizkit hit and The Undertaker ran down towards the ring. Mickie and Scott caught him nearing the ring and hopped out the other side and ran through the crowd as Undertaker kept his pursuit.

Scott Borders defeats Joey Mercury by pinfall at 8:23 (50.6% - 70.6% - 53.6%)

Cliche: The Champ Is Here

Backstage, Edge and Jenna Copeland entered the arena, with Jenna holding the PWA World Title for him. Edge pulls off his sunglasses and they walk briskly through the hallways directly to their private dressing room. He holds the door open for her and they both enter, and slam the door shut behind them as the Madden and Matthews hype the In Ring Confrontation between he and The Rock later on tonight.

(Commercial Break)

Brock On Color Commentary

“Halo” by Soil hits, and Brock Lesnar makes his way down towards the announcers table to a roaring ovation from the fans in attendance. He climbs on top of the table and raises his arms in the air, smiling at the fans as they shout his name. He grabs the headset and puts it on as Madden and Matthews welcome him to the table.

Singles Match

Chris Jericho v. Brian Kendrick

Kendrick was first to attack following a handshake, first offered by Jericho. He hit a huge backdrop to Jericho in the middle of the ring and went for a standing moonsault which only got him a two count. His dominance continued until coming off the top rope with a double axe handle, only to be dropkicked by Jericho. The veteran picked up Kendrick and hit his classic double Powerbomb in the middle of the ring. He waited for Kendrick to get to his feet, and hit the bulldog followed by the Lionsault. Jericho pulled Kendrick in the middle of the ring and went for the Liontamer, but Kendrick wiggled free. He got up and went for a short arm clothesline, but Jericho ducked it and dropkicked Kendrick's knee. He locked on the Liontamer, and this time, Kendrick tapped out.

Chris Jericho defeats Brian Kendrick by submission at 4:57 (70.3% - 83.6% - 75.3%)

After the match, Brock Lesnar got in the ring as Jericho was celebrating. He extended his hand and Jericho shook it as Lesnar inaudibly mouthed “I'll see you at Collision Course”. Jericho patted him on the back and took his leave as Lesnar helped Kendrick to his feet and gave him the pat of respect as we faded to the back.

(Commercial Break)

Good Luck Wishes

Backstage, Harry Smith and Austin Aries are in the corridor walking when Jamie Noble appears.

Noble: Hey guys, what's up?

Aries: Not much man, just preparing for this damn Handicap Match tonight. Can you believe McMahon?

Noble: Yeah, I know. That sucks. If you guys need any help out there, just let me know. I'll be down there in a second.

Smith: We appreciate it, Jamie, but I think we're gonna have to do this one on our own. Plus, I don't wanna get you involved in this mess.

Aries: Thanks for the offer though.

Noble: No problem. Good luck out though, and be careful.

Becoming A Changed Man

Back in the arena, “Remedy” by Cold hits and everyone's favorite motivational speaker, DDP makes his way down to the ring to massive chants of “DDP!”. He slides in the ring and does his signature “self high five” to the crowd before grabbing a mic.

DDP: What's up, everybody?! Now I know you all have been anticipating his return, and trust me, I've been anticipating bringing him out here this evening. Now, for the past few weeks, Randy Orton and I have been getting him in the right frame of mind. In case you haven't realized it, he is a really talented kid, and his future is bright. Together, we've trained more mentally than physically. We've done Yoga, we've done meditation and we've got him to become a new man. Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't keep you waiting... Here he is, the NEW Randy Orton!

“This Fire Burns” hits and Randy Orton comes out to the top of the stage, wearing a black suit and gold tie. He throws his arms in the air as his new pyro shoots off behind him. He adjusts his tie and walks down to the ring, no longer with a cocky swagger, but with confidence. DDP holds the ropes open for him and they hug and shake hands. DDP hands Orton the mic, and he then holds up Orton's arm. The girls hoot and holler as usual, as the males in crowd are more reserved.

Orton: If the production truck could do me a favor and roll the footage I gave you earlier, I'd appreciate it. I want to show you what I had become, and what I am now.

The Titantron boots up, and footage of Orton's losses at Vendetta and the October 28th Edition of Fight are shown as Orton looks on in the ring, shaking his head, disappointed. His losses to Shelton Benjamin, Harry Smith and others on his losing streak. The tape ends, and we're brought back to the ring where Orton is leaning in the corner, still shaking his head in disgust.

Orton: It's pathetic what I had become. But it all started with one man, and that's Rob Van Dam. You see, before him, I hadn't lost my confidence. When he beat me in less than ten minutes on pay per view, I was struggling. But thanks to Chris Jericho calling Page, and him helping me with my problems, I truly am a new man. And my first act back here in the PWA is to make a challenge for Collision Course against the man who was the root of all my problems, and that man is none other than The Whole F'n Show, Rob Van Dam!

Almost on cue, “Walk” by Pantera hits, and Rob Van Dam makes his way to the top of the ramp, followed by The Coach, as always. Coach hands him a mic, and the crowd boos before he can even speak.

RVD: SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS!!

Of course, this draws more jeers.

RVD: So you're challenging me to a match, Randy Orton? Dude, what the hell makes you think you're even in my league anyway? Because you stretched by candlelight with some ass who only won the World Title because he was best friends with the booker? I've beaten your ass more than once, dude.

Orton: Yeah, I want a shot at you. It makes sense that you'd try and get out of it. I mean, you're all mouth right now, but --

RVD: But nothing, Orton.

Orton: Okay, lets make this simple. Call it bribery, but I figured that you'd deny my challenge before I came out here, so I decided to go snooping. And in your bags, I found something. I think you know what. So save yourself the trouble, and give me the match. I'm going to prove to you and to the world that I am a new man and that you ain't got a damn thing on me.

Sweating bullets, knowing what's in the bag, Van Dam looks at Coach who is frantic. He turns back towards Orton and stomps his foot.

RVD: Alright, dude. You've got the match. But lemme tell you something Orton. Nobody likes watching you get your ass kicked than Rob Van Dam, but at Collision Course, I'll be the one kicking it all over again.

Orton: Trust me, Rob. Everything you just said won't be seen, because it'll be me with my arm raised in victory.

Orton throws down the mic and throws up his signature pose -- (\_o__/) -- as Van Dam and Coach fume at the top of the ramp. DDP stands behind Orton, rubbing his shoulders as we fade to “This Fire Burns”.

(Commercial Break)

The People's Champ Arrives

Elsewhere in the arena, The Rock is shown walking through the hallways, obviously having just arrived. He signs a couple of autographs of perfectly positioned fans before going on his jolly way as Madden and Matthews once again hype tonight's In Ring Confrontation between Edge and The Rock.

Tag Team Match

The Force v. Team Extreme

Hard hitting match, but Doring was visibly off of his game, and easily fell prey to the power of Bobby Roode who hit him with an onslaught of slams and presses. Striker wore him down stretching him out with mat skills, but Mahoney got a tag and matched power with Roode as he was tagged in. Mahoney went for the Nutcracker Suite, but Striker nailed a chop block out of nowhere, and Roode dropped to his feet and quickly hit a massive Spinebuster to take the victory. Roode and Striker both climbed to the top turnbuckles to celebrate before Melina was seen at the top of the ramp eyeballing Roode and Striker once again.

The Force defeat Team Extreme by pinfall at 5:49 (35.4% - 70.2% - 44.4%)

(Commercial Break)

The Chase Continues!

Backstage, Scott Borders and Mickie James were running hand and hand through the concession stands when out of nowhere, Borders was dropped by a flying boot from The Undertaker who was hiding behind a shirt stand. He picked up Borders by the throat and threw him into a wall and began pounding away at his midsection with right and left body shots about the abdomen and midsection. Mickie jumped on Taker's back and tried her best to fight him off, but to no avail as he grabbed her by the hair and snapped her over his shoulder, sending her through a table. From behind, Borders nailed Taker in the head with a replica title belt that was sitting on the table. Taker was sent to the floor from the shot and Borders put the boots to Taker as fans tried to snap pictures. Borders took Taker by the hair and pulled him to his feet and went to hit him in the face, but Taker blocked the shot and threw him head into a water fountain, causing it to bust and spew water in the air. Taker chuckled and looked at the carnage he created before walking off, satisfied with his attack.

3 on 2 Handicap Match

Harry Smith & Austin Aries v. Shane McMahon, Terrance Richards & Phil Brooks

The match started out as an all out brawl. McMahon dropped Aries with a flying clothesline off the ropes. Richards punched Smith in the face. Aries got floored by a McMahon clothesline. The awesome power of Richards was on display as he hit Smith with a military press across the ring. Aries hit Richards with a DDT and then hit a moonsault. Smith and Aries continued their assault of the three men, but eventually all 5 men were in the ring, brawling. Harry Smith took Shane McMahon and hit him with his Running Powerslam and Austin Aries hit Terrance Richards with the 450 Splash, but out of nowhere, Brooks hit Aries with a Shining Wizard. Both men were legal, and Brooks once again pinned Aries. However, Aries was only briefly stunned, and quickly got up to pound a celebrating Brooks in the corner. McMahon rolled to the floor, clutching his ribs when from out of nowhere, Richards ran across the ring hitting a picture perfect GORE to Smith. He rolled out of the ring and celebrated with McMahon at the base of the ring. Aries noticed the carnage and let up of his assault on Brooks to tend to his friend.

Shane McMahon, Terrance Richards & Phil Brooks defeat Harry Smith & Austin Aries by pinfall at 15:07 (56.7% - 74.3% - 67.8%)

(Commercial Break)

In Ring Confrontation

“You Think You Know Me...”

“Metalingus” by Alter Bridge hits, and Edge makes his way to the ring, sans his wife, Jenna. He slides in the ring, and two humps later grabs a mic from ringside. He paces around the ring when “Know Your Role” by Method Man hits, and The People's Champion makes his way to the ring with the chants of “Rocky! Rocky!” in the air. He mounts the turnbuckle, fist raises per usual before hopping down and grabbing a mic as well.

Edge: Rock.

Rock: (mockingly) Edge.

Edge: You know Rock, I requested this in ring time with you because I wanna clear a few things up. Everyone calls you The People's Champion, and one of the biggest legends ever just because you shimmied your leg before dropping an elbow and made the words “candy ass” famous. But what have you really done that makes you a legend? Leave the business that made you to go make some second rate, crappy movies that nobody saw is what you did. Let's face it, Rock. You're a second rate wrestler, and a first class asshole.

Rock: The Rock is a first class asshole? Well, The Rock says this... The Rock became famous for sticking his size 13 boot up the asses of jabronis like you for the past 12 years. The Rock --

Edge: And that's another thing I wanted to point out. I've been wrestling professionally since 1992. I've never left the business. I never quit because this is what I love to do. I've been wrestling longer than you have, and I've damn sure wrestled HARDER than you have. I've been wrestling for 16 years, and in those 16 years, I've missed only ONE and that was due to injury. I --

Rock: Never... AND THE ROCK MEANS, NEVER... cut off The Rock in the middle of a sentence. You want to know why you never missed time because of movies or anything outside of wrestling? The Rock will tell you, Edge. It's because quite frankly, you're too ugly to have your face up on the big screen.

Edge: Shove it, Rock. Highlander: End Game in 2000. I was a featured name, damnit.

Rock: Oh, well excuse The Rock. You were in some roody poo movie that nobody has ever seen in their entire life while The Rock shattered box office records with The Mummy Returns, The Scorpion King, Walking Tall and damnit all, Be Cool. The Rock did that because he could. The Rock did that because the legend he created allowed him to extend his legend to the big screen. The Rock respects the fact that you've put forth 16 years of hard work and effort in the ring. But the fact is, Edge, that in 16 years, you've accomplished NOTHING that makes people utter the world “legend” when saying your name. So explain to The Rock how that makes you better than him.

Seething, Edge turns around and paces across the ring as The Rock eyeballs him, expecting an attack, but receiving a verbal onslaught.

Edge: You have some nerve, Rock, to come out here and take a crap on everything I've done. I am a damn legend, Rock. I am one half of the greatest tag team in the history of the business. I am the man who revolutionized tag team wrestling. Then, I revolutionized singles wrestling. My legend didn't build off of catchphrases or movie deals. My legend grew like Bret Hart's. My legend grew like Shawn Michaels. We built our legacy off of raw talent, something you don't have.

Rock: Raw talent? You wanna compare yourself to Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels? You're right, Edge. The Rock knows what Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart did. But the difference between those two and you is that quite simply, you just aren't as good as either of them, and as far as The Rock is concerned, those two each have more talent in their pinkie fingers than you have in your entire body you candy ass jabroni.

The fans roar in approval of The Rock's comment as Edge steps up face to face with The Rock, who removes his sunglasses.

Rock: Do something, Edge. Because The Rock has --

Edge: Cut it with that bullshit third person crap. It's old now. Newsflash, asshole. We're in 2008. Fans don't buy that you actually refer to yourself in the third person anymore. And as far as your last comment, Rock. Coming from a guy who was born into a family of a no talent boxer and a fat ass Samoan chief who had no clue whether wrestling or the buffet was more important to them, I'd say your judge of talent means not a damn thing to me. And seeing as neither your father or grandfather amounted to a damn thing in their careers, I --

Rock: Okay, now, Edge, you've made it... personal.

Edge: Oh, it's been personal, Rock. You just haven't realized it until just now. You see, I am the backbone of this company and the heart of the business. I am The Lord of the Ring because I command it with an iron fist. And when we step into the ring at Collision Course, you'll realize that the people that you represent can't lead you to a damn thing, and victory? Kiss that notion goodbye, because there's no way you're walking out of Collision Course as the PWA World Champion.

Rock: The Rock says, at Collision Course, victory or not, you're going home with a different outlook on The Rock. This Brahma Bull guarantees that you're gonna be on the receiving in of a beating of a lifetime.

Edge: Screw the Brahma Bull, Rock. This is a 255 asskickin' machine, oiled up and ready. At Collision Course this Sunday, if I beat you, I suppose that'll make me the new People's Champion, wouldn't it?

Rock: Nobody will EVER be the People's Champion except for The Rock, and never forget it.

Edge: Meh. Who cares? I mean, who really wants to represent these no good pieces of ungrateful crap anyway? But let me lay it out simple in layman's terms for you. At Collision Course, I've got three words for you, Rock. Just Bring It!

Rock: Just Bring It? Okay, well The Rock says, that since you wanna lay things out simple, allow The Rock to do the same. The Rock promises you, that at Collision Course, you will smell... what The Rock... is cookin'.

“Know Your Role” by Method Man hits as Rock and Edge get face to face, no words coming from their mouth, but rage spread across their faces as the show fades to black.

END SHOW.

IPB Image

PWA Violation: November 20, 2008

The show opens up, as always with the opening video package, pyro and shots of the crowd before Roddy Piper and Josh Matthews welcome us to the show. They let us know that tonight, there's a #1 contenders match between Matt Hardy, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin and the winner can face Teddy Hart for the Crown Title any time within 30 days, and Phil Brooks will be having a practice 2 out of 3 Falls Match.

Singles Match

Abyss v Jamal (with Rosey)

Hard hitting match, Rosey was booted from ringside early on. Abyss missed a clothesline from the top rope as Jamal hit a huge spinning heel kick to his face in mid air. Jamal dominated the match from this point, and hit his huge elevated Samoan Drop, but Abyss kicked out. In the end, Jamal bodyslammed Abyss waited for him to get up to connect with the Samoan Spike, but Abyss caught him with the Blackhole Slam and pinned him for the win.

Abyss defeated Jamal by pinfall at 8:24 (47.8% - 67.0% - 56.9%)

(Commercial Break)

Enter The Manning Brothers

Some pre-taped footage begins airing with the camera coming down from a tree and coming down to the front of what looks to be a school. As hundreds of students walk in and out of view, the focus is placed on two young men, one with blond hair and one with black hair. They're both wearing letterman jackets, and nice slacks. They both say Manning on the back of them, and they turn around, smiling.

“Hello, I'm Skyler Manning and this is my brother Spenser. We are coming to the Premier Wrestling Alliance.”

The two smile a cheesy smile, and begin walking towards the parking lot of the school.

Skyler: We're both very happy men. We graduated from the school you see behind us, Foothill High School. We both were on the wrestling team, the football team, the honor society, the thespian society and graduated as the first ever Co-Valedictorians.

Spenser: Together, we made Foothill one of the most talked about schools in the nation, and we made every club we were a part of a success. We went to college, but I had sex with the daughter of the Dean, and I was kicked out and they took my brother along with me. It was a tough time. We had an offer to go to other promotions after that, but we decided against it.

Skyler: We passed up that opportunity and decided to put our superior athletic skills to the test and come to the #1 wrestling promotion in the world today where “premier athletes” such as myself and my brother can showcase our excellent skills.

Spenser: So PWA, we're giving you fair warning. The Manning Brothers are coming, and you can bet money that you're looking at the future of the wrestling industry. Two names, never forget them. Skyler and Spenser Manning.

Girls rush up to them, flocking in packs trying to get laid as we fade back to the ring.

2 out of 3 Falls Match

Phil Brooks v Paul Progress

The first fall began quickly as Progress was tackled to the mat by Brooks and began getting pummeled without a chance. Brooks continued his absolute dominance, hitting him with a Spicoli Driver in the middle of the ring and coming off the top rope with an Elbow Drop. Moments later, he hit the Pepsi Plunge in the middle of the ring rather than from the top rope. Brooks made the cover and picked up the win in fall one. He picked up Progress and hit a step up Enziguri and then locked on the Anaconda Vice, forcing him to tap out for his second straight victory. Seconds later, Austin Aries runs down towards the ring and spins Brooks around, knocking him about with right hands, but Brooks thumbs him in the eyes and kicks him in the midsection, enabling him to quickly dispose of Aries with the Pepsi Plunge in the middle of the ring.

Phil Brooks defeated Paul Progress in two straight falls by pinfall and submission at 5:41 (31.1% - 75.6% - 39.8%)

Hardy's Already The #1

We cut backstage where Matt Hardy is standing by in the interview area, smiling a cocky smile only matched by that of one of his opponents up next, Alex Shelley.

Hardy: Alex Shelley, I just wanted to let you know, that last week on Violation was just business. I mean, I accepted your offer because I needed the TV time, but then I realized, I deserve better than wrestling Chavo Freaking Guerrero. I am above all of that. I mean, I beat Brock Lesnar. The man who is the official bad ass of PWA. What has Chavo Guerrero done lately? Nothing. What about Chris Sabin, or even you? The fact that I am facing you two losers tonight upsets me enough, but every cloud has a silver lining. And the fact that I'll have the opportunity to get a shot at the Crown Title within the next 30 days is enough for me. So tonight, just remember, that the Crown Title shot is coming home... Home, with Version 2.

(Commercial Break)

Singles Match

Bobby Lashley v Human Tornado

This was your basic squash match and Tornady didn't stand a chance. Lashley won the match with a Dominator and then carelessly threw Tornado over the top rope to the floor. Seconds after his victory, Randy Orton hopped over the barricade and slid in the ring. He nailed an unsuspecting Lashley with an RKO and stomped away at him. Rob Van Dam ran down to the ring, and slid in but before he could lay a hand on Orton, DDP pulled him out of the ring and hit him with a Diamond Cutter on the floor. The fans went nuts as DDP slid in the ring and stood next to Orton as both men struck their signature poses. \_o__/

Bobby Lashley defeated Human Tornado in 2:41 (36.5% - 59.3% - 26.3%)

(Commercial Break)

Get Well, Johnny Nitro

“Now as most of you may have heard, my tag team partner and friend, Johnny Nitro is currently out on injury. At Champion's Showcase, he suffered 2 broken rips and a bruised sternum.”

Clips of the match from Champion's Showcase are shown, including the elevated Samoan Drop from Jamal and the clips of Nitro finishing the match in a weakened state, hitting the Shooting Star Press to win the match.

“A lot of you fans have sent your best wishes and get well cards to him in the past couple of days.”

Still shots of get well cards, flowers and other items in Johnny Nitro's bedside are shown as the sppech from Mercury given on Fight continues playing.

“He thanks you all very, very much. A lot of people have been calling him the next Shawn Michaels... There's still fuel left in our tank.”

The text ends with “Johnny Nitro – Returns in 2 Weeks!

#1 Contenders Match (Crown Title)

Alex Shelley v Matt Hardy v Chris Sabin

A fast paced 3 Way Dance match. Shelley and Hardy squared off in the early going, with Shelley still upset from Hardy's actions last week, however Shelley was the one who was eliminated first. He hit Hardy with the Shell Shock, but seconds later, walked directly into Sabin's Cradle Shock which was enough to send him packing. Hardy and Sabin continued the match, but not without interference from Shelley, who ran down with a chair and attempted to hit Hardy, but nailed Sabin. Either way, he didn't care, and Hardy hit a Leg Drop from the top rope, pinned Sabin and picked up the victory to become the #1 Contender to Teddy Hart's Crown Championship.

Matt Hardy defeated Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley by pinfall at 13:39 to become the #1 Contender to the Crown Title (63.5% - 73.3% - 74.0%)

END SHOW.

IPB Image

PWA Collision Course: November 24, 2008

IPB Image

The Rock became the #1 contender by defeating The Undertaker on Fight. From that point, Edge made it clear that he had no issues with The Rock, but it was all a lie. Edge harbors ill will towards The People's Champion, as seen by the In Ring Confrontation between the two this past week on Fight. At Champions Showcase, Edge vowed that he would be an impartial referee, and indeed he was. However, after the match was over, The Rock laid him out with a Rock Bottom and People's Elbow in the middle of the ring. Edge is still seething from that Rock Bottom, and from the words exchanged between them. This is The Rock's first high profile match in quite some time, but you can bet that these two men will create a type of magic that only brutality can promise. With the World Title on the line, anything can happen. Chances are, something big will happen.

IPB Image

Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar is a classic rivalry of respect. However, it didn't begin that way. One month ago, both men were set to challenge World Champion, Edge for his title at Cry of the Souls. Protecting his investment, Jericho brutally attacked Lesnar, hoping to take him out of the match. He was almost successful, however, Lesnar returned to action a week before the pay per view and got some revenge. Nonetheless, neither man captured the title. From there, Jericho made it clear that his actions towards Lesnar was business only and nothing personal and offered Lesnar a match at Champion's Showcase where Jericho was victorious, though not without controversy. Another match between the two was signed, and it has been dubbed "A Match for the People". Lesnar and Jericho are two magnificent athletes, and this is sure to be yet another classic produced by each competitor. With nothing to lose and everything to gain such as a future shot at the World Title, these men will put it all on the line, but only one man can be the victor.

IPB Image

This is sure to be a brutal contest. Scott Borders has been slaving not only his entire tenure with PWA, but his entire career and claims to have never had anything handed to him. This was perfect reason for him to get upset when The Undertaker was granted a match against The Rock where the winner would be the #1 contender to Edge's Title. Borders took offense that Undertaker would immediately stick his nose in business such as that, and made it a point to rid PWA of the Undertaker. He was almost successful, but Undertaker chokeslammed him to hell and gave Borders' main squeeze, Mickie James a Tombstone putting them out of action for a short period of time. Upon their return, they helped to cost Taker and The Rock their match at Champion's Showcase. They've brawled since then, and Taker has proven that there's no way that Borders can match him in a fight. But this will be a legalized match, and the clash of styles will have to work in someone's favor. The only question is, who has the advantage here?

IPB Image

The Brooks/Aries rivalry has electrified fans throughout the summer, and has burst through autumn with a vengeance. These two men have ripped, torn, scratched, clawed, bit and bled to resolve this issue permanently, and though Brooks has been the one man who has come out on top more often than not, Aries refuses to die. With $100,000 on the line as well as well as Austin's career, these two men have everything on the line. Aries has made it a point to make sure that everyone knows that if he wins the match, that the $100,000 that Brooks will have to give to him will go towards his wedding with Nattie. Brooks on the other hand has maintained his confidence, pinning Aries in a Tag Team Match on Fight. Brooks has more to gain than Aries, but this rivalry is personal and Aries is out for the money, the blood and success. He has yet to gain that success, but this seemingly will be his last opportunity to pick up a victory over Brooks. If he doesn't pick up that victory, then it'll be the last we'll see of Austin Aries in the Premier Wrestling Alliance.

IPB Image

Randy Orton blames Rob Van Dam for his lack of condience, motivation and more importantly, the losing streak that Orton has been on since Vendetta. Rob Van Dam could care less, and has since moved on, even challenging The Rock and The Undertaker, and aligning himself with The Coach and Bobby Lashley as The New Elite Alliance. After striking a fan's father out of frustration, Orton was directed to Diamond Dallas Page by Chris Jericho. Page has taken a few weeks to get Orton back into the correct state of mind. This past week on Fight, Orton returned to the PWA and let Rob Van Dam know that he was coming to rectify this entire ordeal and put RVD away for causing this losing streak. Can he win the match, or will he suffer yet another defeat?

IPB Image

Shane McMahon has proved before that he can't be trusted, but everyone thought he had changed his ways. Obviously, everyone was wrong. Shane turned his back on Harry Smith and aligned himself with his new bodyguard, Terrance Richards. Harry has been given a great opportunity to showcase his skills in the PWA thus far, but according to Shane McMahon, he is the only superstar that hasn't thanked him for passing along the platform to perform. Harry says he doesn't need to kiss ass to be a success and while he wants Shane in the ring, he has to go through Richards first. On PWA.com, Shane McMahon told us that if Smith can beat Richards, he will give Harry five minutes in the ring with him. This will be a hard hitting match, and you know that Harry will as always be on his A game.

IPB Image

Jamie Noble defeated Carlito for the US Title the night after Vendetta in September and Carlito seemingly disappeared. Noble also found a way to retain his US Title against Chris Daniels at Cry of the Souls. But Daniels didn't pout. After dropping an N-Bomb in Shelton Benjamin's direction, he got himself an International Title shot and won. Now, Carlito has returned and Shelton has received his rematch and all four men are vying for the gold. Shane McMahon booked this match, but it has since been revealed that it will be a Unification Match. One title will die, and someone will go home with a title added with more prestige. But the question is, which title dies and which title shall survive?

PWA World Championship

Edge © v The Rock

2 out of 3 Falls Match

Austin Aries v Phil Brooks

Grudge Match

Scott Borders v The Undertaker

Terrance Richards v Harry Smith

Brock Lesnar v Chris Jericho

United States & International Title Unification

Jamie Noble © v Carlito v Chris Daniels © v Shelton Benjamin

Rob Van Dam v Randy Orton

Edited by thecageeffect

PWA World Championship

Edge © v The Rock

I have to go with The People's Champion. The guy is a legend, and although I love Edge as Champion...go with Rock.

2 out of 3 Falls Match

Austin Aries v Phil Brooks

Austin Aries, to 2nd to Alex Shelley on my mark-out list so I've got to go with my boy.

Grudge Match

Scott Borders v The Undertaker

The Undertake is an old man. And Borders deserves to start moving in PWA. Come on Scotty!

Terrance Richards v Harry Smith

Smith has got to stick it to Shane McMahon,plus I see this feud going further and longer. w00p Harry Smith!

Brock Lesnar v Chris Jericho

As much as I want Jericho to win, I think Brock will take this.

United States & International Title Unification

Jamie Noble © v Carlito v Chris Daniels © v Shelton Benjamin

You know it makes sense. Shelton Benjamin is the future of every promotion... EVER!

Rob Van Dam v Randy Orton

RVD to further Randy's streak would be awesome. Plus I like the grumpy Orton. Very cool!

Wow.

I read most of this, and just wow. Honestly, I'm surprised you don't recieve more feedback. Excellent job with this diary, and I do hope you keep it up.

IPB Image

PWA Collision Course: November 24, 2008

=======================

A video package hyping tonight's show begins playing. Clips of Austin Aries, Harry Smith, Phil Brooks, Edge, The Undertaker, The Rock and Jamie Noble are all shown all hitting their finishing maneuvers.

“Tonight, men will put their bodies on the line to achieve total domination.”

A clip of Edge holding the World Title above his head is shown, then cuts to a clip of The Rock at Champion's Showcase after losing his match.

“But everyone cannot be a winner. Tonight, men will collide and in their path lies nothing but opportunity. But who will grab that opportunity to take it to the next level?”

Austin Aries and Phil Brooks' rivalry is shown, then cuts to Harry Smith being superkicked by Shane McMahon.

“Tonight, everyone has equal opportunity on this long path we call the Collision Course!”

The show opens up, as always with the opening video package, pyro and shots of the crowd before Mark Madden, Roddy Piper and Josh Matthews welcome us to the show. They let us know that tonight is sure to be an exciting night and hype all of the major matches taking place and let us know that it'll be a night that we'll never forget.

IPB Image

Singles Match

Randy Orton (w/DDP) v Rob Van Dam

Backstory: Randy Orton blames Rob Van Dam for his lack of condience, motivation and more importantly, the losing streak that Orton has been on since Vendetta. Rob Van Dam could care less, and has since moved on, even challenging The Rock and The Undertaker, and aligning himself with The Coach and Bobby Lashley as The New Elite Alliance. After striking a fan's father out of frustration, Orton was directed to Diamond Dallas Page by Chris Jericho. Page has taken a few weeks to get Orton back into the correct state of mind. This past week on Fight, Orton returned to the PWA and let Rob Van Dam know that he was coming to rectify this entire ordeal and put RVD away for causing this losing streak. Can he win the match, or will he suffer yet another defeat?

“The following match is scheduled for one fall! First, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 236 pounds... ROB VAN DAM!!

And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Diamond Dallas Page, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 257 pounds... RANDY ORTON!!!”

The match started out with Van Dam and Orton circling each other around the ring as DDP got a strong Orton chant going in the crowd. Orton and RVD locked up in the middle of the ring with Orton getting the upper hand. He whipped RVD into the ropes and was dropped to the mat with a shoulder tackle. Van Dam went for a leg drop, but Orton rolled out of the way. He swept RVD up with a leg sweep, went for the elbow, but Rob moved. Rob went for a standing senton, but Orton rolled away. He picked up Van Dam and went for a DDT, but it was reversed into a backdrop, but Orton landed on his feet. They both turned around, and RVD got dropkicked in the face by Orton, finally keeping him down as the crowd got to their feet. Orton paced the ring, looking as confidant as ever and waited for Van Dam to get up. RVD went for a tie up, and Orton locked on a chinlock and quickly dropped him with a modified neckbreaker. Van Dam regained control when Orton missed his cross body block from the top rope and crashed to the mat which Van Dam followed up with a rolling thunder, but only got a two count. Van Dam went for the move which he originally defeated Orton with, The Split Legged Moonsault, but Orton got up and shoved him off the top rope to the floor below. This is where the things changed. Orton slid him back in the ring, and Van Dam raked his eyes and Orton stumbled into the referee, knocking him out of the ring. RVD hopped to the top and hit the 5 Star Frog Splash, and there was no referee to count the pinfall. RVD went to the outside and tried to wake the referee up, but DDP spun him around and nailed him with a Diamond Cutter on the floor. He rolled his prone body into the ring, woke up the ref and Orton picked up the victory following a pinfall. DDP slid in the ring and celebrated with Orton who was legit surprised that he picked up the victory. DDP picked up Orton on his shoulders, and he struck the Orton pose on Page's shoulders. \_o__/

Randy Orton defeated Rob Van Dam by pinfall at 15:24 (73.4% - 82.0% - 81.1%)

Enter The Manning Brothers

Some pre-taped footage begins airing with the camera coming down from a tree and coming down to the front of what looks to be a school. As hundreds of students walk in and out of view, the focus is placed on two young men, one with blond hair and one with black hair. They're both wearing letterman jackets, and nice slacks. They both say Manning on the back of them, and they turn around, smiling.

“Hello, I'm Skyler Manning and this is my brother Spenser. We are coming to the Premier Wrestling Alliance.”

The two smile a cheesy smile, and begin walking towards the parking lot of the school.

Skyler: We're both very happy men. We graduated from the school you see behind us, Foothill High School. We both were on the wrestling team, the football team, the honor society, the thespian society and graduated as the first ever Co-Valedictorians.

Spenser: Together, we made Foothill one of the most talked about schools in the nation, and we made every club we were a part of a success. We went to college, but I had sex with the daughter of the Dean, and I was kicked out and they took my brother along with me. It was a tough time. We had an offer to go to other promotions after that, but we decided against it.

Skyler: We passed up that opportunity and decided to put our superior athletic skills to the test and come to the #1 wrestling promotion in the world today where “premier athletes” such as myself and my brother can showcase our excellent skills.

Spenser: So PWA, we're giving you fair warning. The Manning Brothers are coming, and you can bet money that you're looking at the future of the wrestling industry. Two names, never forget them. Skyler and Spenser Manning.

Girls rush up to them, flocking in packs trying to get laid as we fade back to the ring.

IPB Image

United States & International Championship Unification

Jamie Noble © v. Chris Daniels © v. Carlito v. Shelton Benjamin

Backstory: Jamie Noble defeated Carlito for the US Title the night after Vendetta in September and Carlito seemingly disappeared. Noble also found a way to retain his US Title against Chris Daniels at Cry of the Souls. But Daniels didn't pout. After dropping an N-Bomb in Shelton Benjamin's direction, he got himself an International Title shot and won. Now, Carlito has returned and Shelton has received his rematch and all four men are vying for the gold. Shane McMahon booked this match, but it has since been revealed that it will be a Unification Match. One title will die, and someone will go home with a title added with more prestige. But the question is, which title dies and which title shall survive?

All the men made their entrances and were introduced in the ring.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is a Unification match for the United States and International Championships! This match will also be wrestled under elimination rules! First, from Hanover, WV! Weighing in at 218 pounds, he is the PWA United States Champion... JAMIE NOBLE!!

And now, from The City of Angels, he weighs in at 211 pounds and is the PWA International Champion... CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!!!

Now, from The Caribbean, weighing in at 227 pounds... CARLITO!!

And finally, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 224 pounds... SHELTON BENJAMIN!!!”

The match was to be wrestled under elimination rules and the last man surviving is is the winner and choose which title continues, the United States or the International. The match started out with a four way staredown before the place erupted as they locked up with Carlito finally pushing them all off. He picked up Noble and began stomping away at him as Daniels and Benjamin fought outside the ring. Carlito and Noble started off exchanging right hands with Carlito getting the better of that round. Carlito whipped Noble into the ropes and as he shot back, jumped him and hit a standing hurricanrana. He mounted him and ran his elbow across his face before running off the ropes and hitting a rolling leg drop. He covered Noble, but only got a two count. Outside the ring, Shelton Benjamin hit Daniels with a hip toss off of the ringside steps onto the floor, taking him out of commission. Carlito took Noble and went for a DDT, but Noble whipped out of it, and shoved Carlito into the ropes before hitting a Lou Thesz Press. He shot off the ropes and dropped an elbow. A second attempt failed as Carlito rolled out of the way. Carlito went to the top rope, but Noble was up and followed him. Noble went for a Superplex, but Carlito tried to fight his way out of it. He threw Noble off and went for a Senton Bomb, but Noble got his knees up, and Carlito's back cracked against them. Noble rolled Carlito up in a pin, but Benjamin pulled Carlito out of the ring. Shelton and Carlito tried to regain their breath on the floor, but Noble elevated himself from the top rope to the floor with a seated senton on to both men. The first fall came when back in the ring, Noble was being once again dominated by Carlito who had an Abdominal Stretch locked on. Carlito grabbed him by the neck and was prepared to hit the Cool Breaker (Back cracker), but Noble held on to the top rope and Carlito crashed, hitting his head hard on the mat. Shelton saw this and went for a clothesline on Noble, but was backdropped to the floor. Noble turned around and took the pinfall at the 10 minute mark.

Chris Daniels noticed the pinfall outside of the ring and he slid in and hit a running STO on Noble and locked on a headlock. Noble made his way to his feet though and shoved Daniels into the turnbuckle. Noble went for a clothesline, but Daniels dropped to the ground, and Noble collided with the turnbuckle post. Daniels rolled him up quickly with a school boy, but Noble reversed it into a pin of his own but Daniels kicked out. Noble and Daniels made it to their feet, but Daniels was quick to hit a bionic elbow, taking Noble down. Daniels picked him up and bodyslammed him. He positioned Noble in the ring before going to the corner to hit the BME. He connected, made the cover, but Shelton pulled him out of the ring. Shelton picked up Noble and whipped him into the corner and hit the Stinger Splash. He connected with the Exploder Suplex, and went for the cover, but Daniels nailed an elbow drop to the back of his head, breaking up the count. All three men made it to their feet, and Daniels and Noble hit a double suplex to Benjamin before hitting a double clothesline on each other. In the end, Shelton was the first one to his feet and picked up Daniels and went for a German suplex, but Daniels fought out of it. Daniels kicked Benjamin in the gut and went for the Angel's Wings, but Benjamin blocked it, hit the Exploder and covered him for the win. An enraged Daniels got up, screaming for the decision to be overturned, but nothing. Referees were sent to drag him away as he shook the official by his throat.

It came down to Benjamin and Noble. Benjamin quickly attacked the battered Noble and threw him to the floor. He placed him on the ring barrier and went to the apron, diving off with a leg drop, connecting leg to neck. He whipped Noble back into the ring and went for a vertical suplex at the 20 minute mark. He leaned back and dropped him brainbuster style and went to the top rope, and waited for Noble to get to his feet, and he did. Benjamin jumped off looking for a clothesline and hit it. He covered Noble, but a two count. He went to the ring apron and springboarded into the ring, but Noble dropkicked him in midair, colliding feet to chest. Benjamin went into convulsions on the mat, as Noble pinned him for the three count. After the match, Noble helped Benjamin to his feet and shook his hand. The referee handed him both titles as he climbed to the top rope. He held both titles up in the air and looked at them both before dropping the International Title to the floor and holding the United States Title high in the air, signifying the continued life and reign of the United States Championship.

Jamie Noble defeats Chris Daniels, Carlito and Shelton Benjamin by pinfall at 21:39 to become the Undisputed United States Champion (65.8% - 84.8% - 76.9%)

The Future World Champion?

Backstage, The Rock arrived to the arena, but out of nowhere was mugged by Jenna and Edge. Edge nailed him in the head with the PWA Title and threw him head first into a door. He took him and Speared him into a wall.

Edge: I'll see you tonight, ROCK!

Edge grabbed Jenna by the hand and they walked away as road agents and referees came to Rock to help him to his feet as the announcers plugged how Edge is a coward and tried to weaken Rock before their match tonight.

Mickie James and her client Scott Borders gave an in-ring interview. They swore that they were going to get revenge on The Undertaker.

IPB Image

Grudge Match

The Undertaker v. Scott Borders (w/Mickie James)

Backstory: This is sure to be a brutal contest. Scott Borders has been slaving not only his entire tenure with PWA, but his entire career and claims to have never had anything handed to him. This was perfect reason for him to get upset when The Undertaker was granted a match against The Rock where the winner would be the #1 contender to Edge's Title. Borders took offense that Undertaker would immediately stick his nose in business such as that, and made it a point to rid PWA of the Undertaker. He was almost successful, but Undertaker chokeslammed him to hell and gave Borders' main squeeze, Mickie James a Tombstone putting them out of action for a short period of time. Upon their return, they helped to cost Taker and The Rock their match at Champion's Showcase. They've brawled since then, and Taker has proven that there's no way that Borders can match him in a fight. But this will be a legalized match, and the clash of styles will have to work in someone's favor. The only question is, who has the advantage here?

“How Soon Is Now” by The Smiths hit and Scott Borders made his way down to the ring with his squeeze, as usual.

“The following match is schedule for one fall. First, being accompanied to the ring by Mickie James, from Las Vegas, Nevada, he weighs in tonight at 249 pounds... SCOTT BORDERS!!!”

His music cuts and “Rollin” by Limp Bizkit hits and The Undertaker walks out, putting on his punching gloves.

“And his opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing in at 311 pounds... THE UNDERTAKER!!!”

This was a brutal brawl. These men used every tactic in the book to one up each other. The match started out with Taker attacking Borders with a big boot in the middle of a staredown. He picked him up by the throat and threw him into the corner and beat him about the upper body and face with strong shots before drilling him in the face with a shot right to the nose sending Borders over the ropes to the floor. Mickie tried to tend to Scott but Taker was on the attack and dove over the top rope hitting his once in a blue moon plancha landing on both Borders and Mickie. He picked up Borders and slammed his face on the announcers table. He took him and threw him into the turnbuckle post and then chucked him over the guardrail and the fight took to the crowd. Taker went for a suplex on to the floor, but Border reversed it and suplex him back over the guardrail where Mickie planted her foot in Taker's face. She rolled him in the ring and Borders went to the top rope. He came off but Taker grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up for the chokeslam, but in midair, Border thumbed him in the eye. The tide turned at this as Borders took a commanding lead in dominance, hitting an inverted powerbomb before picking up Taker and hitting a Russian Legsweep. Taker kicked out of a pinfall, but Borders followed up with a hangman's neckbreaker and a leg drop, but yet another two count.

In the end, the brutality took it's toll on both men, but they continued fighting on. Undertaker hit his “Old School” and hit Borders with a chokeslam and almost had the match won, but Borders got his foot on the ropes. Taker picked up Borders and was set to go for the Last Ride, but Mickie James hopped on the ring apron to distract the referee. Undertaker noticed this and pulled her into the ring. He grabbed her by the hair, but she slapped him in the face as Borders pulled himself up by the referee's shirt, further distracting him. Mickie grabbed Taker and nailed him with her Mickie DDT at the 13 minute mark and he sold it like a champ. Borders tossed the referee aside as Mickie slid out of the ring and ascended to the top rope. He leaped off and hit the Money Shot. He hooked the leg and the referee counted the 1...2...3 to give Scott Borders the victory over the legendary Phenom! Afterwards, Mickie slid in the ring and jumped in Borders' arms and she scratched his chest while kissing him, but Taker was up to his feet. He big booted them from behind knocking them over the top rope as Mickie was in his arms and they tumbled to the floor, splattering awkwardly at ringside and soon thereafter, Taker left the ring to a great ovation.

Scott Borders defeats The Undertaker by pinfall at 14:05 (73.0% - 81.0% - 74.5%)

Another Easy Win

Phil Brooks is standing by with Joy Giovanni in the interview area.

Joy: Phil Brooks, tonight you take on Austin Aries in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match and if you lose, you have to --

Brooks: Shut the HELL up you big breasted, butterface SLUT! I know exactly what the hell I am in store for tonight. You know, I've kicked your ass so many times now Aries, that I need to use my toes AND hands to count the victories. You're like a damn cockroach. I keep squashing you, but you just won't die. Well tonight, I assure you that the cockroach is going away. You see, I am going to be an asskicking exterminator tonight and I am going to exterminate your ass right off of the PWA Roster when I retire you for good. Oh, and Joy, for Christ's Sake, cover up those huge fake mumps.

He shoves the mic into her cleavage and walks away as she looks on disgusted.

The announcers put over how much of a star Harry Smith has become in recent months and how Shane McMahon is trying to take all of that away from him. A music video is played showing how Smith has become one of the most recognizable faces in PWA and highlights Shane's heel turn before bringing us back to ringside for the match. Announcers quickly note that the restraining order Shane drew up against Harry Smith has supposedly been dropped.

IPB Image

Singles Match

Harry Smith v. Terrance Richards (w/Shane McMahon)

Backstory: Shane McMahon has proved before that he can't be trusted, but everyone thought he had changed his ways. Obviously, everyone was wrong. Shane turned his back on Harry Smith and aligned himself with his new bodyguard, Terrance Richards. Harry has been given a great opportunity to showcase his skills in the PWA thus far, but according to Shane McMahon, he is the only superstar that hasn't thanked him for passing along the platform to perform. Harry says he doesn't need to kiss ass to be a success and while he wants Shane in the ring, he has to go through Richards first. On PWA.com, Shane McMahon told us that if Smith can beat Richards, he will give Harry five minutes in the ring with him. This will be a hard hitting match, and you know that Harry will as always be on his A game.

Terrance came to the ring with Shane, but before they could slide in, Harry attacked Richards from behind at the foot of the ramp with a chair. He nailed him repeatedly about the upper body and the head, busting him open quickly. Harry went for the Running Powerslam to Richards on the floor, but Shane stopped it from happening. Harry and Shane exchanged words giving time for Richards to recover and nail Smith with a GORE sending him through the ringside barrier prompting a “Holy Shit!” chant from the crowd. Richards and Shane got into the ring where Shane instructed the referee to ring the bell and begin the 10 count, however the referee wasn't going as fast a Shane wanted, so he got a punch to the face for his efforts. Smith made it into the ring at 9, clutching his ribs which Richards quickly targeted, repeatedly drilling him with shoulder blocks i the corner and a running shoulder block for good measure. Terrance hit Smith with a delayed vertical suplex before hitting a splash from the top rope. The bloodied Richards picked up Smith and went for a piledriver off the ring apron, but was backdropped back into the ring. He went for a cover, but Shane had knocked out the referee. In the end, Harry had regained control of the match after hitting a superplex. He lifted up Richards and nailed the Running Powerslam to perfection, and made the cover. A new referee ran down to the ring, but got clotheslined by Shane mid run. Harry didn't notice this and began looking around for a referee and Shane continued smiling at ringside. Harry yelled at Shane from the ring and turned around and got GORE'd once again. Richards made the cover, and Shane slid in the ring quickly and fast counted the fall. Shane raised Richard's arm, and the two men began walking up the ramp as Harry looked on, disgusted.

Terrance Richards defeats Harry Smith by pinfall at 10:06 (74.2% - 94.0% - 82.9%)

Get Well, Johnny Nitro

“Now as most of you may have heard, my tag team partner and friend, Johnny Nitro is currently out on injury. At Champion's Showcase, he suffered 2 broken rips and a bruised sternum.”

Clips of the match from Champion's Showcase are shown, including the elevated Samoan Drop from Jamal and the clips of Nitro finishing the match in a weakened state, hitting the Shooting Star Press to win the match.

“A lot of you fans have sent your best wishes and get well cards to him in the past couple of days.”

Still shots of get well cards, flowers and other items in Johnny Nitro's bedside are shown as the sppech from Mercury given on Fight continues playing.

“He thanks you all very, very much. A lot of people have been calling him the next Shawn Michaels... There's still fuel left in our tank.”

The text ends with “Johnny Nitro – Returns in 2 Weeks!

A video was shown to hype Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar's rivalry of respect. Matthews is quick to ensure us that the winner of this match will launch himself back into title contention.

IPB Image

Battle of Respect

Chris Jericho v. Brock Lesnar

Backstory: Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar is a classic rivalry of respect. However, it didn't begin that way. One month ago, both men were set to challenge World Champion, Edge for his title at Cry of the Souls. Protecting his investment, Jericho brutally attacked Lesnar, hoping to take him out of the match. He was almost successful, however, Lesnar returned to action a week before the pay per view and got some revenge. Nonetheless, neither man captured the title. From there, Jericho made it clear that his actions towards Lesnar was business only and nothing personal and offered Lesnar a match at Champion's Showcase where Jericho was victorious, though not without controversy. Another match between the two was signed, and it has been dubbed "A Match for the People". Lesnar and Jericho are two magnificent athletes, and this is sure to be yet another classic produced by each competitor. With nothing to lose and everything to gain such as a future shot at the World Title, these men will put it all on the line, but only one man can be the victor.

“Halo” by Soil hit and Brock Lesnar made his way down to the ring to his ring announcement.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 295 pounds, BROCK LESNAR!!”

“One Crazed Anarchist” hit and Chris Jericho began making his way down to the ring, as usual doing all of his normal taunts on the way down.

“And his opponent, weighing in at 229 pounds, from Manhattan, NY by way of Winnipeg, Manitoba... CHRIS JERICHO!!”

Brock worked the arm, and Jericho took him down with a fireman's carry. They worked off a headlock and Brock took him down and they reversed until going to the mat again with a headlock. Brock overpowered him, but Jericho shot for the leg and they reversed off that for a bit until Brock took him down. Jericho pounded on him to escape, but got elbowed and Brock worked him over in the corner. Brock charged and met elbow, but recoverws with a powerslam for a two count. Jericho got an overhead suplex, however, to keep the advantage, and a knee to the back sent Brock flying out of the ring. Brock slid back in quickly and hit a snap spinebuster and slugged it out until Jericho went for the eyes. Brock made the comeback with a clothesline and a kick to the face, and he pounded away at Jericho's ribs in the corner.

In the end, Jericho had taken a dominating control of the match and a Breakdown attempt is countered to a cradle for two. Brock nipped up and lifted Jericho up for the F-5 hitting it in the middle of the ring. Brock made the cover quickly, but Jericho kicked out. Brock stood up to plead with the ref, but Jericho tripped Brock and locked on the Liontamer. Brock wiggled free though and they both stood up. Chris tried it again, but Brock shoved him off. Lesnar got up, and Jericho turned around right into an F-5 which he countered to a cradle for a two. They both got to their feet and Lesnar grabbed Jericho by the neck and dropped him with an STO out of nowhere. Brock went to the top rope and pointed at Jericho and went for his legendary Shooting Star Press, but missed the move splattering on the mat in a deja vu moment. Jericho stood up and locked on the Liontamer and Lesnar tried to fight out of it, but to no avail and tapped out as Jericho applied more pressure on the move. Afterwards, Lesnar got up and shook Jericho's hand like a man, and they hugged. Jericho helped Lesnar to the back as we faded.

Chris Jericho defeats Brock Lesnar by submission at 23:35 (77.1% - 85.4% - 87.8%)

The five month story of Brooks/Aries is chronicled up until recent weeks and it's noted that if Aries loses, he will be forced to retire but if Brooks loses, tommorow night on Fight, he must award Aries with $100,000 cash money in the middle of the ring.

IPB Image

2 out of 3 Falls Match

- $100,000 against Aries' Career

Austin Aries v. Phil Brooks

Backstory: The Brooks/Aries rivalry has electrified fans throughout the summer, and has burst through autumn with a vengeance. These two men have ripped, torn, scratched, clawed, bit and bled to resolve this issue permanently, and though Brooks has been the one man who has come out on top more often than not, Aries refuses to die. With $100,000 on the line as well as well as Austin's career, these two men have everything on the line. Aries has made it a point to make sure that everyone knows that if he wins the match, that the $100,000 that Brooks will have to give to him will go towards his wedding with Nattie. Brooks on the other hand has maintained his confidence, pinning Aries in a Tag Team Match on Fight. Brooks has more to gain than Aries, but this rivalry is personal and Aries is out for the money, the blood and success. He has yet to gain that success, but this seemingly will be his last opportunity to pick up a victory over Brooks. If he doesn't pick up that victory, then it'll be the last we'll see of Austin Aries in the Premier Wrestling Alliance.

“Cult of Personality” hit and Phil Brooks began strutting down to the ring.

“The following match is a 2 out of 3 Falls Match! If Austin Aries wins the match, Phil Brooks will be forced to sign over $100,000 to Austin, however if Austin loses, he will be forced to retire! First, from Chicago, Illinois, he weighs in tonight at 231 pounds... PHIL BROOKS!”

Brooks' music cut, and was followed by “Personal Jesus” by Marilyn Manson and Austin Aries came out from behind the curtain to a decent pop.

“And his opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, he weighs in tonight at 213 pounds... AUSTIN ARIES!!”

The two men started off staring down and pacing back and forth across the ring. They immediately locked up and Brooks got the better of it. Brooks took Aries and immediately hit a Uranage and went for the Anaconda Vice, locking it on, but Aries quickly slid to the ropes. They began staring off again before once again locking up, this time Aries locking on a headlock, and snapping Brooks down with a snapmare. He locked on a rear naked choke, but Brooks lifted his leg up, booting Aries directly in the head. They both made it to their feet and Brooks grabbed Aries' arm and hit a single arm DDT and locked on a keylock, to which Aries screamed out in pain, but found a way to reach the bottom rope. Brooks dropped an elbow drop on the arm, and then began wrenching it as Aries made it to his feet. He flipped forward, reversing the move, wrenched Brooks' arm and dropped him with a single arm DDT, paying him back. He shot off the ropes and went for a leg drop, but Brooks rolled, quickly got up and kicked Aries in his hurt arm. Both men got to their feet and Brooks clotheslined him. He shot off the ropes, but Aries rolled through as Brooks jumped over him. He got to his feet and nailed Brooks with a dropkick. Aries climbed to the top rope, but Brooks followed him up and went for the Pepsi Plunge, but Aries reversed it into a Ligerbomb from the top. They landed in a heap, but no pinfall came from it. The first fall came after Aries had taken a commanding lead following the top rope Ligerbomb. Aries grabbed Punk and had him in a bodypress. He dropped him into his arms and went to slam him down, but in midair, Punk grabbed Aries' tights and rolled him into an inside cradle getting the pin, but Aries kicked out. Both men got up quickly and Punk grabbed Aries arm, wrenched it and lifted Aries up in the air by the arm. Aries feet kicked as he yelled, quickly tapping out giving Brooks the first fall at the 12 minute mark.

Brooks quickly went to follow up, grabbing the arm and trying to lock on the submission once more, but Aries dropped him with a DDT in mid air. Aries picked up Brooks and hit him with a piledriver. The referee went to check on Brooks who was holding his neck, but Aries shoved him away, risking a DQ but not getting one. He picked him up and hit another piledriver, followed by yet another. Brooks curled up in the fetal position, trying to hold his neck, but Aries pulled him to the bottom rope and stood on his neck while it rested on the middle rope. He shot off the ropes and went to launch his body into Brooks' neck, but he rolled out of the way, and Aries went flying through the middle ropes, but caught himself with the rope and skinned the cat back in the ring and clotheslined Brooks down. He grabbed Brooks by the hair and threw him over the top rope to the floor and he landed in a splat. Aries hit a sky twisting press, diving over the top rope and taking Brooks down. He picked up Brooks and slammed him face first into the spanish announcers table before loading him up on it. He went for another piledriver, but Brooks dropped and hit a low blow. He grabbed Aries and hooked his arms, beautifully hitting the Pepsi Plunge through the table as they crashed to the floor below to a “Holy Shit!” chant.

Brooks was up first, obviously, and he picked up Aries and went to slide him into the ring but Aries grabbed Punk and whipped him into the ringsteps. He backed off and took a running start for Brooks, but he moved and Aries went shoulder first into the steps, knocking them off and at the same time colliding head first with the turnbuckle post, which in turn, busted him wide open, gushing everywhere. Brooks slid Aries into the ring and regained his dominance. The second fall came as Punk went to every attack to win two straight falls. He got his elbow and raked it across Aries' forehead and even bit away at the open wound. He removed a turnbuckle pad and went to smash Aries head first into it, but Aries got a foot up and blocked it and ran up hitting an Acid Drop and they both landed in a heap. Aries was the first man up and he went to pull himself up in the corner, but Brooks was up faster and mounted him on the turnbuckle and went for the dreaded 10 count, but on 7, Aries grabbed his legs, walked forwards a bit and dropped him face first on the exposed turnbuckle. He pulled Brooks out of the corner and made the cover at the 20 minute mark, getting the pin and picking up a victory.

The final fall began as both men made it to their feet, Punk now busted open from colliding with the exposed turnbuckle, and he got up facing the turnbuckle, allowing Aries to dropkick him in the back of the head, causing his face to once again collide with the turnbuckle. Aries rolled him up, but Brooks somehow kicked out, but barely. Aries picked up Brooks and held him up with a delayed vertical suplex before turning it into a Jackhammer and hooking the leg for another two count. He grabbed Brooks and dropped him chest first across his knee with a rib breaker and then shot off the ropes and jumped in the air, driving both knees into the chest of Brooks. He made another cover, but again got a two count. He picked up Brooks, but got a headbutt as he got to his feet. Brooks grabbed Aries arm, wrenched it and threw him backwards on to the mat. He put his foot on the elbow and grabbed Aries' hand and pulled up on the arm, trying to dislocate it.

He He began using the ropes for leverage, but the referee reprimanded him. Brooks got in the referee's face, but unintentionally allowed Aries to get to his feet. Aries jumped on Brooks' shoulders going for a victory roll, but Brooks was one step ahead and dropped him with an electric chair drop. The final fall came with Brooks in absolute control as Aries' left arm dangled to the side, limp and in pain. Brooks climbed to the top rope as Aries was sprawled on the mat after a spinning neckbreaker. Aries got up though and hit an overhead belly to belly suplex and they both landed in a heap, but Brooks was up first. He picked up Aries and laughed as he hooked him for the Pepsi Plunge, but instead got a backdrop. Brooks got up, and Aries hit a running DDT. He climbed to the top rope as Brooks was out cold and pointed to the sky with his good arm before jumping off with the 450 Splash, but Brooks rolled out of the way and Aries crashed to the mat in a repeat of Cry of the Souls. Brooks quickly rolled over to make the cover, but at 2 and a ½, Aries kicked out but barely. He picked him up, and went for the Pepsi Plunge again, but Aries tripped his legs and flipped over hooking Brooks' legs and the referee made the count and counted to three giving Aries the win!!

Afterwards, Brooks got to his feet, shocked and screaming “NO!” as Aries had his hand raised by the referee. Nattie, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero and Chris Sabin all ran down to the ring and celebrated with Aries as Brooks threw a temper tantrum outside the ring, smashing the commentator's monitors, throwing ringsteps and hitting the chair on the turnbuckle. Noble and Sabin lifted Aries into their shoulder and positioned him facing Brooks who began walking up the ramp. Aries rubbed his fingers together, signifying the $100,000 coming his way from Brooks' pocket.

Austin Aries defeats Phil Brooks 2 falls to 1, both by pinfall at 33:59 (91.4% - 94.0% - 93.5%)

A video is shown hyping Rock's arrival in the PWA to becoming the #1 Contender to the World Title. Edge's jealousy is shown, and their attacks on each other are highlighted as their words spoken to each other in their In Ring Debate are played in the background before it ends with their face off. We're brought down to ringside where we get the official announcements.

IPB Image

PWA World Championship

Edge © (w/Jenna) v. The Rock

Backstory: The Rock became the #1 contender by defeating The Undertaker on Fight. From that point, Edge made it clear that he had no issues with The Rock, but it was all a lie. Edge harbors ill will towards The People's Champion, as seen by the In Ring Confrontation between the two this past week on Fight. At Champions Showcase, Edge vowed that he would be an impartial referee, and indeed he was. However, after the match was over, The Rock laid him out with a Rock Bottom and People's Elbow in the middle of the ring. Edge is still seething from that Rock Bottom, and from the words exchanged between them. This is The Rock's first high profile match in quite some time, but you can bet that these two men will create a type of magic that only brutality can promise. With the World Title on the line, anything can happen. Chances are, something big will happen.

“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Premier Wrestling Alliance World Championship! First, the challenger! He weighs in tonight at 275 pounds and hails from Miami, Florida. He is The People's Champion... THE ROCK!”

The fans cheer as he keeps a dead stare on Edge who stands outside the ring with Jenna who is holding his World Title.

“And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by his wife, Jenna; He weighs in tonight at 254 pounds and hails from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is the Premier Wrestling Alliance World Champion and the self proclaimed Lord of the Ring... EDGE!!”

Fight on the floor to start, and Edge whaled on him. Into the ring, Rock took him down and they pounded on each other with right hands. Rock stomped away at Edge. He allowed Edge to get up and a clothesline and bodyblock got two, however. He put his head down and got caught, and Edge worked on the knee. He tried to lock on the stepover toehold but was countered with the leglace takeover and Sharpshooter attempt but Edge made the ropes. Outside, Edge hit a clothesline and they headed back in, where Edge dumped him again to soften up the leg. Back in the ring, a suplex got two, but Rock came back and got three vertical suplexes. He picked up Edge and went for the Rock Bottom, but it was blocked, and Edge sent him to the turnbuckle. Edge put him on top, but Rock blocked a superplex. Edge keeps wearing him down with forearms to the back and hit it on the second try. They both got up, and Edge hit a Spear out of nowhere and got a two count upon covering Rock. Edge got up screaming obscenities and waits for The Rock to get up and went for another Spear again but Rock jumped out of the way and Edge Speared the air, and went flying between the middle rope and landed in a heap on the floor.

Rock slid out and picked up Edge and hit him with a clothesline. He lifted the top of the table off and removed the monitors but as he turned around, Edge went for a shot of his own, but got a spinebuster on the floor for his efforts. Rock rolled him back into the ring and hit him with a Samoan Drop and dropped an elbow but a cover got a two count. Rock got up, as did Edge and Edge toyed with Rock, daring him to hit him, and getting in cheap shots galore and out of nowhere, Rock dropped Edge with a strong right hand, knocking Edge to the mat. Edge came back suddenly and dropped Rock with a swinging neckbreaker. Atomic drop followed by a forearm and a faceplant, but only a two count. Good middle sequence with Rock trying to fight back and even catching Edge in mid air after a Hurricanrana attempt and hitting a sitout powerbomb. Rock almost won after a hard DDT, but Edge got his foot on the rope. Rock loaded him up for a superplex. He lifted Edge high into the air, but Edge reversed it in mid air and landed on top of Rock and hooked the leg for a pin, but only got a two count at the 15 minute mark.

The finish came when Edge went for another Spear on The Rock but got kicked in the face. Rock pulled him in and hit Edge with the Rock Bottom in the middle of the ring. He threw his elbow into the crowd and went for the People's Elbow, but Edge nipped up ala The Rock and caught him running and dropped him with a Rock Bottom. He went for the cover, attempting to beat him with his own move, but it only got a two count. He picked him up and went for it once again, but Rock pushed him into the ropes and nailed him with his version of the Spear as he ran back. A pin attempt only got him a two before Edge kicked out. Rock picked up Edge and went for another Rock Bottom, but Edge went old school and busted out the Downward Spiral, only getting a two count. He got up and begin pulling at his hair and waited for Rock to get up and went for another Spear, but Rock moved out of the way and Edge went flying into the turnbuckle, but this time he caught and stopped himself, turned around and nailed an unsuspecting Rock with the Spear yet again, this time picking up the win.

After the match, Jenna ran down to the ring and handed Edge the World Title and they celebrated in the ring together. Edge climbed to the top and flung the title over his shoulder ala The Rock with one arm in the air and “smelled” the crowd as The Rock does. Rock began sitting up and noticed this. He got to his feet and as Edge hopped down, walked right into a Rock Bottom and the title went flying. Edge rolled out of the ring, but Jenna picked up the title and went to hit Rock with it, but got a spinebuster for her efforts. He positioned her in the middle of the ring and did his usual taunts before drilling his elbow into her chest with the People's Elbow. He then picked up Edge's World Title and he held it above his head while standing over her prone body.

Edge defeats The Rock by pinfall to retain the World Championship at 21:07 (87.0% - 70.6% - 83.2%)

The announcers go nuts over the fact that Edge has beaten The Rock, but yell that he did NOT get the last word. They beg to know what will happen tommorrow night on Fight, and hype it a bit before we officially fade off the air.

END SHOW
Edited by thecageeffect

IPB Image

PWA Monday Night Fight Preview: November 24, 2008

Collision Course Fallout!

24 hours removed from the excellent event that was Collision Course, PWA rolls into the legendary Madison Square Garden for the first time in history! Last night at Collision Course, Edge retained his World Championship against The Rock but tonight, Edge has laid down an open challenge and will defend the PWA World Championship against any former World Champion on the PWA Roster! However, The Rock is not eligible to challenge per stipulation of Shane McMahon. There are multiple former World Champions on the roster, but nobody has stepped up to the plate yet. Who will challenge Edge for the World Title?

Also, Austin Aries finally put away Phil Brooks on Pay Per View, and after successfully defending his career and defeating Brooks, now Aries will be the proud recipiant of $100,000! Brooks has promised that he will come to the ring to hand Aries the money man to man. These two men have been at each other's throats since July and chances are, despite Brooks' promise, this transaction will not go down smoothly.

Last night, Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar were at each other's throats, but tonight, they will be partners as they team up to take on the team of Rob Van Dam and Bobby Lashley who will, as usual, be representing The Elite Alliance. Van Dam is 24 hours removed from a loss against Randy Orton, but can he and his partner in crime pick up the win here tonight?

Plus, The Rock will be in the house as well as Harry Smith, Jamie Noble and all the rest of your favorite PWA Superstars! The electricity is bound to turned on tonight in Madison Square Garden when PWA brings you Monday Night Fight, LIVE on the USA Network 9/8 Central!

Excellent Pay-per-View. I'm very impressed.

And although you gave the win to Edge over The Rock, I see the reasoning. Good decision to push the future.

Although I think you ended Orton's streak too soon. He could have went another run to a PPV without winning.

And Shelton not as Champion. Tut tut mr. cageeffect, tut tut.

Only joking. Some very good booking decisions. Bravo.

P.S. Good job on keeping Austin Aries in the company.

IPB Image

- Champion's Showcase has gotten positive reviews from many backstage, and most feel that the event was one of the best that PWA has put on in quite some time.

- Scott Borders has been impressing management thus far in his PWA tenure, but it's said he was visibly emotional after his match with Undertaker as a few road agents came up to him and told him that he was finally "there". Undertaker is pushing for the feud between the two continue so he can get his win back, however management is pushing for a Borders/Jericho feud.

- Edge has been complaining of neck problems over the past couple of weeks, but has been working through the injury. However, at Collision Course, he was said to be in excruciating pain after his match with The Rock. Whether or not he'll be taking time off has yet to be decided.

- Dave Meltzer is reporting that Harry Smith was quite upset that his match was pushed from 20 minutes down to 10 minutes, but when he found out that the extra 10 minutes would be going to the Brooks/Aries match, he was relieved.

- Smith is currently one of the top merchandise pushers in the company today. Management feel that his good looks draw in the women fans, and that his bad ass, never say die attitude keeps the males interested. 2009 is being built up as the year of Harry Smith and the New Breed.

- Speaking of The New Breed, there was talk of making it an actual stable consisting of those who will be getting major pushes in 2009. Those men are Harry Smith, Austin Aries, Jamie Noble and though he wouldn't be in the stable, Phil Brooks.

- There is tons of speculation going around on the current direction of Brock Lesnar, or lacktherof. It's confirmed that Lesnar is being punished for the handling of his contract dispute a month ago, thus his loss to Matt Hardy and to Chris Jericho. Because of this, there are plans for a Hardy/Lesnar program, as well as a Lashley/Lesnar program, but neither are confirmed as Lashley's career in PWA is questionable.

- In footage that was aired on PWA.com following Collision Course, The Rock was granted another title shot against the World Champion at the December PPV, No Remorse.

- The No Remorse event will be a fan participation pay per view, and matches and stipulations will be able to be voted upon.

- Randy Orton versus Rob Van Dam - When I saw that Orton won I thought it was too soon for him to get over his bad streak but winning because of DDP won me over. It makes it seem that DDP got the victory more than Orton; I can see this eventually leading to the point where it’s Orton against DDP, which is going to be gold.

- Jamie Noble vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Carlito vs. Shelton Benjemin - I thought it would be a win for either Carlito or Shelton which would have disappointed me, not really a fan of either. Christopher Daniels has amazing talents and I would have settled for him winning but Jamie Noble is awesome, a brilliant talent who never received what he should have. Really happy to have him as the victor of the match.

- I didn’t see Borders going over The Undertaker; I thought the dead man was a dead cert to win. Borders going over cleanly will definitely help towards his future and Undertaker will easily be able to claw his way back to the top.

- Richards versus Smith, not familiar with any of Smiths work but the ratings for the match looked good enough. Shane costing Harry Smith the match and denying him 5 minutes in the ring was foreseeable but it’s just a matter of time before Smith gets his hands on Shane.

- Chris Jericho versus Brock Lesnar - I was never a fan of Lesnar, he has amazing talent but I just didn’t like him at all. Jericho getting the win suits me fine. I struggle to see Lesnar tapping out even to Jericho but you never know.

- Austin Aries vs. Phil Brooks - Not familiar with either man. I felt the match might have been too long but they where fighting for high stakes, careers and most importantly cash. Then I saw the ratings for the match and it was obviously a brilliant one so 30+ minutes would have been good to watch.

- Main Event - I like Edge going over The Rock, both men are full of talent but Edge has more of a future in him so it’s nice to see him retain the gold. I thought the ending to the match was gold, a much unexpected spear and a win in seconds, brilliant. I can see that this feud is not yet over though.

- On a whole I think it was a brilliant pay per view, many great matches and the outcomes of them where top draw, though I feel there should have been a little more break between the matches, like a short backstage segment or something. Most notably between the main event and the 2 out of 3 falls match. So lets say 4.5/5

Dark Matches:

Taka def. Nathan Jacobs

The Force def. Samoan Gangstas by DQ

Chris Sabin def. Phoenix Taylor

IPB Image

PWA Monday Night Fight Preview: November 24, 2008

Collision Course Fallout!

The show opens up, as always with the opening video package, pyro and shots of the crowd before Mark Madden and Josh Matthews welcome us to the show. They hype the unknown main event of the show as Edge will defend his World Title against anyone who answers his open challenge. They also hype tonight's "transaction" between Phil Brooks and Austin Aries.

The Champ's Proclamation

“Holla” by Desiree Jackson hits, and Jenna makes her way down to the ring, strutting as she does as the fans chant “SLUT” in her direction. She grabs a mic from ringside, and hops into the ring. The music dies down, but the chant doesn't. She begins her speech, however, and doesn't let it get to her.

Jenna: Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is a night of celebration. Tonight marks the night that The New Great One gets to bask in all of his glory as you people bow before him, The Lord of the Ring.

The crowd, boos as expected.

Jenna: Don't hate! Don't hate! This man has beaten everyone placed before him. Mick Foley. Rob Van Dam. Christian. Bobby Lashley. Harry Smith. And then, last night, he beat the so-called biggest name in the business, The Rock! So put down your popcorn, beer and pull and peels and get up off of your lazy, fat asses and give it up for the PWA World Champion... EDGE!!

“Metalingus” hits, and Edge as usual does his schtick before sliding into the ring, and taking the mic from his wife and of course, giving her a kiss. He raises the title in the air and as he does, a huge set of pyro goes off at the top of the stage, ringside and from the raftors which seemingly releases a bunch of balloons which fall from the sky.

Edge: Thank you, thank you. Last night was one of the proudest moments of my life. Everyone doubted me. Everyone said, Edge, you'll NEVER beat The Rock. He's out of your league, and is guaranteed to become the next PWA World Champion. Well, 24 hours later and look who can proudly look at each and every one of you pieces of garbage and say... I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Chants of “Edge Is Gay” ring out, but he holds up is PWA Title, unaffected by the chants.

Edge: All it took was one little mistake by The Rock. He turned his back on me, and I capitalized. He's a tip for you, Rock. I know you went and requested another shot at No Remorse, and since the match is signed, just remember... don't underestimate me, you son of a bitch.

Edge hands the title to Jenna, and leans up against the ropes, facing directly towards the hard camera.

Edge: But enough about The Rock. He's not even schedule to be here tonight anyway, so why focus on him. Tonight, it's about further cementing my legacy as the best World Champion that PWA has had, and the greatest World Champion of all time. I am a fighting champion, and I am laying out an open challenge to anyone on the PWA roster. From that loser Human Tornado, who is probably to busy eating watermelon and drinking Kool Aid... to the top of the food chain, anyone is eligible. Tonight, my legacy will be further cemented as the Great One and the Lord of the Ring!

Beef in the Alliance

He drops the mic as his music hits and the two leave the ring as we fade backstage where the Lashley is sitting getting ready for his match as Coach is in the middle of a pep talk. RVD bursts in, and pushes Lashley off the chair as Coach quickly jumps between them.

Coach: What the HELL is wrong with you, Rob?

RVD: What the hell is YOU two is what I should be asking. I got my ass handed to me by Randy Orton last night, and you assholes were nowhere to be found. I am always there for you two when you're in a jam, but as soon as RVD gets in a sticky situation, I get nothing whatsoever? What gives, dude?

Coach: Well, quite frankly, Bobby and I figured that since it was Randy Orton, you had things handled. We might even be a little embarrassed to have you be aligned with us after losing to that sack of crap.

RVD: Embarrassed? Tonight, I am going to go out there with that man (pointing to Lashley) and I am single handedly going to destroy Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam. Then we'll see who is embarrassed.

He bursts out of the room as the announcers plug the upcoming contest between Hardy and Mercury, next!

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Singles Match

Joey Mercury v Matt Hardy

These former friends from their childhood hooked up and Mercury stuck it to Hardy very convincingly in the early going, stunning him with a hurricanrana that sent him over the top rope. Mercury dove over the top rope with a jimmy jump and landed on Hardy hard. He went for a suplex on the floor, but Hardy reversed it and dropped him with a reverse DDT and rolled him back into the ring. The match took a different turn from there as Hardy dominated, almost getting the pin after a Side Effect. Mercury mounted a comeback after a superkick, but it wasn't enough to keep Hardy down who hit Mercury with his Tag Team Title and nailed the Twist of Fate for the win.

Winner – Matt Hardy

Post-match, Hardy grabbed a mic from ringside and stood on top of the announcers table.

Hardy: As most of you know, I became the #1 Contender to the Crown Championship a few days back, and it states that I can have the title shot on any date of my choice. Well, I've decided that I am ready to cash in on that offer this Thursday Night on Violation!

He hopped off the announcers table as the cameras panned to the titantron where the moving graphics for the upcoming Tag Team Match flashed on the screen as we fade to a commercial break.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Tag Team Match

Brock Lesnar & Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam & Bobby Lashley

Lesnar and Jericho acted as a cohesive unit, however, Lashley and Van Dam had some issues from the get go as every double team maneuver they tried to land, botched. Lesnar dominated Van Dam, and landed an F-5 on him early on, but Lashley broke up the count. The two power houses went head to head in a battle of strength, but Jericho nailed a low blow on Lashley and an all out brawl ensued. In the end, Lashley nailed Jericho with a Dominator, but Lesnar lifted him up out of nowhere and landed the F-5. Lesnar made the cover, and RVD could have broken up the count, but he didn't and walked away from the ring.

Winners – Brock Lesnar & Chris Jericho

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

The Challenge Is Answered

Backstage, The Undertaker is standing by with Joy.

Joy: Undertaker, you requested this time?

Undertaker: Yeah, I did. I've got something to say to that little pissant, Edge. I know you're expecting nobody to answer your little open challenge. But truth be told, if nobody else will step up as a former World Champion, then I will. That was my goal from day one, to get one final run on top of the mountain. And if I have to do it at your expense, then I will. You see, I may be a day older, but I am a day wiser every morning that I wake up. Tonight, I will be a a day wiser and a day more successful because I plan on walking out with that strap around my waist.

The camera cuts to Edge's locker room, where he is seething and throwing things as Jenna tries to calm him down.

Jenna: Baby, what's wrong?!

Edge: TAKER?!?!? THE UNDERTAKER, JENNA!! DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS MEANS MY TITLE IS IN DAMNED JEOPARDY?!!

Jenna: Honey, you're the MAN. You can beat any --

Edge: Christ, I need a plan. I'd pray, but God could give a damn. I could... Hell, Jenna! I've got it!

Jenna: What?

Edge: Come with me...

The duo leaves the room as we fade back to ringside.

PWA United States Championship

Jamie Noble © v Brian David Kendrick

Very technical contest, and a quality title defense. The mat wrestling early going went in Noble's favor, and he took control early working on Kendrick's knee, trying to keep him grounded. Before he could officially keep him down, Kendrick came off the top rope with a perfect missile dropkick, which looked to bust Noble's nose open the hard way. Kendrick hit Noble with a DDT and went for a moonsault from the top rope, but Noble got knees up. This turned the match around, and Noble repeatedly elbow dropped Kendrick's knee, and locked on the Trailer Hitch, but Kendrick quickly got to the ropes. The finish came when Noble went for the Tigerbomb, but Kendrick flipped out of it and landed on his feet, but the pain in his knee caused him to stumble. Noble dropkicked the knee, knocked on the Trailer Hitch once again, and though he put up a good fight, Kendrick tapped out. Afterwards, Noble helped him up and shook his hand.

Winner – Jamie Noble

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Get Well, Johnny Nitro

The text ends with “Johnny Nitro – Returns in 1 Week!

The announcers let us know that earlier today, something went down between Harry Smith, Shane McMahon and Terrance Richards, however they weren't sure what it was. They let us know that next Monday on Fight, they'll do their best to provide some sort of footage of what went down.

Edge's Final Thoughts

Backstage, Edge and Jenna are standing by with Joy in the interview area.

Joy: Edge, earlier tonight, you heard that the Undertaker had accepted your challenge here tonight for the PWA World Title. Your thoughts?

Edge: Well, quite frankly, I am not that happy about it. I mean, I expected someone like, Austin Aries. I expected someone like, The Human Tornado. I expected ANYONE but the Undertaker. But you know what, I am not stressing it. Tonight, we're in Madison Square Garden!

The crowd cheers at the cheap pop.

Edge: And basically, that means that I'll be defending my title in the biggest cesspool on God's Green Earth, but that's besides the point. Tonight, I'ma go out there and I am going to do to The Undertaker what I did to The Rock last night at Collision Course. I'm gonna make the Undertaker find out first hand why they call me The Lord of the Ring.

He throws the mic down as we fade to ringside...

The Transaction Is Complete

... where Austin Aries, Nattie Neidhart and Phill Brooks are already seated in the ring face to face with only a desk between them. On top of the desk is a briefcase, and Aries is smiling as Brooks doesn't look all too happy.

Brooks: Austin Aries, last night you did the impossible. Last night, you defeated the best overall athlete in the business today. I've got to admit, I was shocked by your performance, and I still am. However, I am in no way happy to be giving you this money. But I am a man of my word, and in this briefcase is $100,000 cash money with yours and Nattie's name on it.

Aries: I just want to thank you, Brooks.

Brooks: For what?

Aries: Remember when I challenged you with these stipulations, and I told you that when I won, this money would be going to our wedding? Well, this WILL be going to our wedding because next week, right here on Fight, we're going to exchange our vows and become man and wife right here in this very ring.

The crowd lets out a pop, but they're quickly cut off by Brooks' interruption.

Brooks: So lemme get this straight. You're actually going to get married here in the ring?

Aries: Yep. So thanks for paying the expenses of our wedding. These things aren't cheap.

Brooks: Well, I've got to say congratulations then.

Aries: Congratulations? No catch? No insult?

Brooks: Hey, I am a man of my word. I agreed to this, thinking that you couldn't beat me, and you did. You proved me wrong, and because of that, I am humbled. I could have screwed you on this money, but there it is, front and center.

Aries: I guess your right. It's just not like you to be so... kind hearted.

Brooks: Look, Austin. We've been kicking each other's asses for somewhere on 6 months now. Quite frankly, I never wanted this issue to go on this long, but now that there's some sense of closure, I just want to move on. I want to conquer different things. I've got my mind set to capture some championship gold. You and I need to move on and take the next step in our careers. I am saying this not as a friend or anything like that. I am saying this as a man who as of last night, gained your respect.

Brooks stands up and extends his hand as the fans pop for this change of heart in Brooks.

Brooks: And before you think twice, I just want to say not only congratulations on the wedding, but on your child as well. It's got to be a joy knowing that you're going to be a proud daddy.

Aries stands up and looks at Brooks' extended hand before giving in and shaking it. Brooks makes eye contact and continues speaking.

Brooks: I'm through here. I have my sights set on Jamie Noble's United States Title, and quite frankly, I am beyond this, so there's your money. If you don't trust me, take a look inside and it'll all be there.

Brooks drops the mic and turns around as Aries opens up the briefcase. As he does, he collapses to the mat along with Nattie. Brooks looks at all of this on the titantron before turning around as the camera man gets a closeup of Aries and Nattie, prone on the mat and covered with live scorpions. Brooks picks up the mic and steps on the scorpions, crushing and killing them.

Brooks: THIS WILL NEVER BE OVER BETWEEN US, ARIES!! YOU THINK IT WAS OVER THAT SIMPLE?!? NO!!! OH NO!!! LAST NIGHT, I WAS SUPPOSED TO RETIRE YOU!! ME!! BUT SINCE YOU CAN'T BE FORCED INTO RETIREMENT WITH ME BEATING YOUR ASS, THEN THIS WILL SEND YOU OUT OF PWA AND OUT OF MY GODDAMN LIFE!!

EMT's and paramedics rush down to the ring, as well as some road agents, and Jamie Noble. Upon noticing this, Brooks rushes from the ring with the briefcase and backs up the ramp.

Brooks: You see, Austin... you may have won the match last night, but I always win in the end. You just obviously haven't figured that out yet. Oh, and for you paramedics, I just want to let you in on a little secret. Those scorpions are from the jungles of Brazil. If you want the proper treatment for the poisonous venom that those two jackoffs were just injected with, then you better hurry. They definitely won't make it. As for you Aries, that wedding of yours, won't be happening. And your career... kiss it goodbye you son of a bitch.

He walked behind the curtain, and EMT's quickly strapped him and Nattie to the stretchers, and began to wheel them up the ramp, but out of nowhere, Brooks attacked them all with the briefcase, hitting Jamie Noble on the head and scaring the medics away. He grabbed Aries' stretcher and shoved it directly off the stage, as he is still strapped to it, and it crashes below the floor through a stack of tables. He turns around and looks at Nattie's and grabs it and begins to push it, but Noble jumps up and tackles him to the floor and begins pounding away at him as we fade to commercial break.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

As we come back, we're informed that Aries and Nattie are currently being rushed to the hospital, Brooks has been escorted from the building and Noble is asking for a match against Brooks at No Remorse, but it has yet to be granted by Shane McMahon. The wish Aries and Nattie the best.

PWA World Championship

Edge © (w/Jenna) v The Undertaker

Before the match began, Edge tried to attack him as he did The Rock at Collision Course, but the attack failed as Taker felt it coming and turned around to boot him in the face. He grabbed him by the throat and chokeslammed him on the steel ramp, and then threw him in the ring. He quickly covered him, but Edge kicked out. The match was easily dominated by Taker, who hit a flurry of hard hitting moves. Sidewalk slams, running DDT, superplex and even a Gorilla Press Slam. Edge barely kicked out of all pinfalls, and finally mounted comeback, yanking Taker off the top rope after an Old School attempt. Edge hit the Edgecution on Taker, but he kicked out. This caused Edge to get up and wait for Taker to rise to his feet. He did, and Edge went for the Spear, but Taker kicked him in the face. This prompted Scott Borders to walk down to the ring. As he did, Jenna jumped on the ring apron and tried to distract the referee, but Taker pulled her in the ring. The referee tried to get Jenna out, and Borders rolled into the ring and nailed Taker with a a pair of brass knucks, thrice on the side of his head, knocking him out. Jenna exited the ring, and Edge made the cover to win the match and retain the title.

Winner – Edge

Post-match, Edge celebrated with Jenna and Borders when “Know Your Role” by Method Man hit and The Rock ran down to the ring with vengeance in his eye. Edge, pissed still that Rock attacked Jenna was first to greet him, but was quickly downed with a clothesline. Rock grabbed Borders and began hitting him in the face, but Jenna kicked him in the crotch from behind. Edge got up and went for the Spear on Rock, but he rolled out of the way, and Edge nailed Jenna with the Spear. Borders was then attacked by the revived Undertaker who chokeslammed him and left the ring as Edge rolled out with Jenna in his arms. Rock laughed at the foot of the ramp as the show went off the air, announcers pleading that “this cannot be good”.

END SHOW.

Amazing show to follow a Pay-Per-View. I really, really enjoyed reading this. Bravo.

Edge vs. The Undertaker. Awesome booking. I like that Edge is "THE MAN." I know I went for The Rock at the PPV but this is an excellent direction to book him, and having Borders help out can only mean that 'Taker vs. Borders is no-where near over.

The only thing I can see with this, is that there is no-one to step up. Jericho or Lesnar just wouldn't feel right. I wouldn't be able to see them as viable threats. The two people right now that I feel could challenge are Austin Aries and Phil Brooks. Their feud has really pushed both men along.

RVD vs. Lashley seems interesting. Although it seems a bit quick for them to seem uneasy and then have RVD walk away. But then again, I guess there is a plan so I'll leave that with you.

Brooks and Aries is excellent. It can never be over between those two, which is slightly disappointing as I like both stars and feel that the PWA will be lacking if one has to retire due to this feud. But on the other hand, nice swerve from Brooks. Throughout the segment I felt uneasy that Phil was giving up just like that but now I understand it. And I'm happy.

So yeah... excellent show. Good work.

• 3 weeks later...

IPB Image

- Fans are beginning to turn against the Aries/Brooks feud now that they know it's continuing. They feel that it jumped the shark (passed it's peak) when Aries picked up the win citing that it was a storybook ending. However, management is using this current angle as the final chapter of their rivalry.

- Phil Brooks is currently in line for a United States Title shot and a possible run is not out of the question. He's been one of the most notable stars in PWA in recent months, and management is proud of his hard work, and feel that he's ready for some PWA gold. He's currently scheduled to face Jamie Noble at No Remorse, as confirmed earlier today by PWA.com

- Henry Pazos sent in these results for PWA's Violation that took place 11/27/08:

Dark Matches:

The Manning Brothers def. Ruben Halliwell & Leon Flanders

Chris Sabin def. Nathan Jacobs

Joey Mercury def. Parker Lundy

Tag Team Match

Samoan Gangstas v Rob Van Dam & Bobby Lashley

Outside of the times when RVD was in the ring, this was a hard hitting, power filled match. Rosey dominated RVD, who is starting to get positive reaction from the fans again, and dropped him with a belly to belly suplex. Lashley made a blind tag, but was pushed into RVD and knocked him off the apron. In the end, Jamal hit Lashley with the Samoan Drop, and RVD looked on as his partner suffered the pinfall. Post-match, Matt Striker and Bobby Roode ran to the ring and left Rosey and Jamal laying with steel chairs, but the announcers couldn't explain why.

Winner – Samoans Gangstas

IPB Image

Singles Match

Tom Howard v Bob Howard

This was an all out brawl, and they both shoved the referee for getting in the way. The ref let the match continue, but when both men grabbed steel chairs, the referee got in the way and got nailed by both. The match continued until road agents broke them up and sent them to the back.

Winner – No Contest

Brian Kendrick came to the interview area (which is now at the side of the entrance ramp) and said that he's sick of certain people getting more notice than they're worth and that on Monday at Fight, he's going to be busy making a little confrontation.

PWA Crown Championship

Teddy Hart © v Matt Hardy

Before the match began, Matt Hardy came to the ring and ran down Teddy Hart and said that he was going to bring the title home to a man who mattered... himself. Hardy had the match in the bag, after hitting the Side Effect, Leg Drop and Twist of Fate in succession, but as he pinned Hart, Alex Shelley pulled him off the cover. Hardy tried to attack Shelley, but was rolled up from behind by Teddy.

Winner – Teddy Hart

Edited by thecageeffect

Dark Matches:

Shinjiro def. Nathan Jacobs

The Force def. The Manning Brothers by countout

Chris Sabin def. Tajiri

IPB Image

PWA Monday Night Fight: December 1, 2008

Another Open Challenge!

The show opens up, as always with the opening video package, pyro and shots of the crowd before Mark Madden and Josh Matthews welcome us to the show, LIVE from Detroit, Michigan! They hype the unknown main event of the show as Edge will defend his World Title against anyone who answers his open challenge. They also hype tonight's big No Holds Barred Match between Scott Borders and The Undertaker, as well as a big announcement from Brian Kendrick as well as words from Shane McMahon.

Another Challenge To Be Answered!

“Metalingus” by Alter Bride hits, and Edge makes his way down to the ring, walking with a purpose towards the ring. He slides in, and drops his title to the mat, quickly making his way to the corner of the ring to grab a mic from the ring announcer. He snatches it away and begins pacing like a rabid dog in the middle of the ring.

Edge: I want to let you know that I haven't forgotten what you did to Jenna, Rock! You caused me to inadvertantly Spear her to hell. She's not a wrestler, Rock! And trust me when I say that at No Remorse, I'll get my revenge. And the best part about it all is that not only will I be able to beat you again, but I will be able to beat you in some form of brutality. You see, at No Remorse, it's fan interaction galore. And basically, I've come up with 4 excellent choices that the fans will choose to see your demise in. The first choice is the match that I beat Mick Foley in, the Hell in a Cell!

This draws a nice reaction from the fans.

Edge: Choice two is a match I made famous and the match I won the title back in back in September and that is the TLC Match!

Again, a nice reaction from the fans.

Edge: The third match is a match I have never been in, but came up with myself and that is the Over The Edge match. Basically, myself and THE CROCK will be on an elevated scaffold, the size of the ring. There will be chains on each corner, and you must wrap it around your opponents neck, and throw him over the side of the scaffold to win.

The fans, obviously never hearing of this before, begin cheering louder.

Edge: And the fourth and final choice is a First Blood Match! So Rock, be prepared because either way, you're in for brutality the likes you've never seen. But tonight, I am doing yet another open challenge to give one lucky man, woman or child the opportunity to face me for this title. Nobody will ever beat me for this. I beat The Undertaker last week. I don't lose Open Challenges, so whoever...

“Walk” by Pantera cuts off the Champion as Rob Van Dam makes his way out to the top of the stage, getting a big pop from the fans, obviously louder than any other seeing as we're in Detroit, just miles away from Battle Creek.

RVD: Dude, you're all talk and no go. I seem to remember a time when you were the Champion, and you issued an open challenge and I defeated you for the title. June 2, 2008 to be exact. Don't you remember, bro?

Edge: That was a FLUKE! Besides, lightning doesn't strike twice, Van Dam. You can point your little thumbs against your head or shove them up your ass for all I care. But if it's you that wants to accept the challenge, then... your ON! And it'll be my pleasure to kick your ass in front of all your toothless family members right here in Detroit. I'm the Lord of the Ring, damnit!

RVD: Awesome, bro.

Edge: No, it is NOT awesome. It's tremendous, and it'll be even better when I knock that smirk off of your face, asshole!

RVD: Well, tonight, it'll be The Whole Damn Show against The Lord of the Ring, and I'm bringing that title back home around the waist of Mr. Monday Night... Rob Van Dam! And I'll do it, right here in my home state of Michigan!

“Walk” by Pantera hits and we fade to a video package.

Get Well, Johnny Nitro

The text ends with “Johnny Nitro Returns... NEXT!

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

Tag Team Championship

MNM © v Samoan Gangstas

This was a non-title match, and the return of Johnny Nitro. Mercury started the match out first, taking on Jamal and putting up a good showing, but was quickly downed by a run in from Rosey and he got a blind tag and the duo began stomping away at him and dropping multiple power moves. Rosey missed a moonsault enabling Mercury to get the hot tag on Nitro who came in with a flurry of moves, busting open Rosey's nose with a spinning heel kick. Eventually, it came down to Nitro and Jamal, the man who injured him in the first place. Jamal went for the elevated Samoan Drop, but Nitro landed on his feet and dropkicked him in the back of the head. Jamal stumbled forward towards Mercury, who dropped his throat across the ropes. Jamal turned around and walked into a Superkick from Nitro who covered him for the pin and a successful defense of the titles, as well as payback for Nitro.

Winners - MNM

Post-match, Nitro and Mercury hug in the middle of the ring and hold up their Tag Team Titles high as the fans cheer them on. Rosey and Jamal roll out of the ring and walk backstage, though through the side of the ramp rather than up it. “Self Esteem” by The Offspring hits, and Brian Kendrick makes his way to the top of the stage, dressed in class and holding a mic. Nitro and Mercury turn to face him as Kendrick begins speaking.

Kendrick: I'll be damned if it isn't the next Shawn Michaels himself, Johnny Nitro! Welcome back to the ring, man. PWA hasn't been the same without you. I mean, in your absence, we've had the sympathy card tossed around weekly and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. Everyone is crying because you've got some injured ribs, big freaking deal. And what's more? I am sick of sitting in the back and listening to all the boys, and all the fans and the smarks on the internet talking about how MNM is equivalent to The Rockers, and how Johnny Nitro is the next Shawn Michaels. I was trained by the man, I think I'd know who was “the next” and quite honestly, it damn sure isn't you, Nitro.

The fans begin an HBK chant, and Kendrick acknowledges by shaking his head.

Kendrick: These people know it. Chant his name loud and proud, because he is the best ever. And I shudder to think that people believe that YOU are the next Shawn Michaels. Technically, that would make you a future Hall of Famer, right? A future World Champion? Over my dead body! Not as long as people view you as the next Shawn Michaels. And as for your partner, Joey Mercury, I've got something to say to you too. You sat back and acknowledge that same comment. Well wouldn't that make you the next Marty Jannetty... a washed up loser?!

The fans boo at the insult, but Kendrick continues speaking.

Kendrick: You're an idiot! I've got news for you both, and it's not going to be fun for either of you. No Remorse is coming up quickly and myself and a man who know Shawn Michaels VERY well are challenging you two jackoffs to a match for the Tag Team Titles.

Nitro grabs a mic from ringside and out of breath, addresses Kendrick's challenge.

Nitro: So you want a shot at these titles? You're on! Who's your partner?

Kendrick: Ask and you shall receive!

The opening chords to “The Final Countdown” by Europe hit and the fans erupt as the one and only Brian Danielson makes his way to the top of the stage and shakes Kendrick's hand. Nitro and Mercury both smile, obviously pleased at the challenge in front of them.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The United States Champ Speaks!

As we returned from commercial, Jamie Noble was standing at the interview station (now at the side of the staging area) with Joy Giovanni.

Joy: Jamie Noble, at No Remorse, you'll be facing Phil Brooks for the United States Title, but I was just informed that the match will be a Weapon of Choice match where the fans can vote in a weapon to use that will be legal for use of punishment. Your thoughts?

Noble: I don't give a damn, Joy. I care about getting payback on Brooks on behalf of my friend, Austin Aries who is at home, bandaged up and in pain from what Brooks did to them last week. He not only let poisonous scorpions attack them, but tossed Austin off the side of that stage while he was strapped to a stretcher. Not only did he suffer multiple bites from the scorpions, but he's lucky that he came out of the stage dive with only a broken rib and bruised sternum. Brooks, you don't deserve a shot at this title, but I am a defending champion, and by God, I will kick your ass from Heaven all the way down to Hell! And as for our match being a Weapon of Choice match... great! It gives me the legal right to obliterate him with a weapon because what I will do to him in that ring would get me arrested on the streets. Brooks, I am going to make this simple for you. Bring your A-Game, bring your scorpions and you bring whatever entourage you have, but in the end, I guarantee that I am walking out of No Remorse STILL the United States Champion.

Joy: Well, we were scheduled to have Phil Brooks up here with you, but he missed his flight and was unable to make it, but I received this voice mail from him about 15 minutes ago. He says; “Jamie, you're the United States Champion and I am the challenger. There's only so many days left until the roles are reversed. If you screw with me, I will destroy you and make what I did to Aries and Nattie seem like a day in the sandbox.” Do you have anything to say about that, Jamie?

Noble: All I have to say is get ready.

He drops the mic and we fade to...

IPB Image

SOON...

A Situation Is Addressed!

“Here Comes The Money” hits and Shane McMahon makes his way down to the ring followed by Terrance Richards. The Shane-O-Shuffle is in full effect tonight as he slides into the ring, and Richards grabs a mic for him and as usual, makes post by standing behind Shane as he brings the mic to his lips.

Shane: I am out here because I have a few things I need to address. The first thing I have to address is the situation all of you fans are surely worrying about and that's the precious Harry Smith. Last week, the world was informed that something “went down” between myself and Harry Smith, and it's true. Something did go down and I'll explain what happened. I arrived to the arena early, and when I got to my office, it was trashed. I went to go to Smith's locker room, but it turns out that he hadn't arrived yet. I decided that I was ready to go confront him at his hotel room, so I went to my limo where I found my driver laid out, and the tires slashed. I had to take... a SUBWAY to get to the hotel. A New York City SUBWAY! Can you people picture me on a Subway with a bunch of common folks like you trash? I got to the Hotel, and Smith was there in the lobby, handing off some money to a man and I knew then and there that he had paid someone to disrupt my morning. I walked up to him and told him that if he was ready to play, then I was too, and he spat in my face. He hit me, and I KICKED his ass and then I fired him for laying his hands on me and violating the restraining order that was set against him. So Harry Smith is gone! And unlike when he was fired earlier this year, I won't be here to bring him back because he's gone for good.

The fans boo at this, but this brings a smile to Shane's face.

Shane: Boo all you want, but there's no changing my mind. So now that I have addressed that situation, I want to address...

“Mickie” by Tony Basil hits, and this brings out the sexy Mickie James, who skips her way to the claps all the way down to the ring. She slides in, giving the fans at home a glipse of her undergarments, and asks for a mic while a befuddled Shane O Mac looks on.

Mickie: Omigod! You are like, so totally brave for doing what you did, Shane. I mean, Harry gone from PWA is a blessing in disguise...

Shane: You're telling me.

Mickie: Well, not for you. But for Scott Borders. I mean, it's unfair all the attention that guy was getting. Scott Borders is totally better than Harry Smith. He's better in the ring, he's better looking and I am willing to bet that he is so not as good in bed as Scott is.

Shane: Uhm... that's great, Mickie. And as much as I'd love to hear about how amazing Scott Borders is in bed, I'll pass on the forensic analysis, thanks. What brings you out here?

Mickie: Well, it's about Scott AND me. Tonight, he faces The Undertaker in a No Holds Barred Match and he's ready. But I got to thinking... why am I not booked tonight? I should be!.

Shane: Oh really?

Mickie: Yeah! I have been a great manager but it's time to move on.

Shane: So what are you saying, that I should start a Women's Division?

Mickie: Uh, no Shane! I mean, I totally want to wrestle the men. I can do it.

Shane: ... I know you're into S&M, but have you been beaten one too many times with a steel chain or something? You weigh about 120 pounds, Mickie.

Mickie: Big deal. I'll prove my worth. Book me in a match! Any match!

Shane: Okay, a quick fix for you. That No Holds Barred Match... consider it a Handicap Match.

The crowd erupts as Mickie's smile turns into a semi-frown.

Mickie: It works for me... but there's one more thing. In this newfound equality, I think I deserve a shot at a man's title. So make a deal with me. The winner of our match gets to face Teddy Hart for the Crown Title this Thursday on Violation.

Shane: You're nuts. But you've got a deal.

Mickie kisses Shane on the cheek and skips away. Shane looks towards the crowd and opens his mouth to continue talking, but before he can utter one word, “Ode To Freud” hits and Mick Foley makes his way to the top of the ramp, and the crowd goes NUTS for the legend. Chants of “Foley!” break out as an incredulous Shane McMahon looks on.

Shane: Fat ass Foley?! What the HELL are you doing here?!

Foley: You think you're wise, don't you Shane?

Shane: Wise? All I wanted to do was come out here and let the people know that at No Remorse, the fans interaction will continue because...

Foley: SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!! You LIED to these people, and you're lying to the boys and everyone else day in and day out. Everything you just said about Harry Smith was BS and you know it! He didn't do a DAMN thing to Harry Smith. His manservant, Terrance Richards brutally assaulted Harry while he was in his locker room, and then proceeded to break his arm with a 2x4!

Shane: You've got no proof.

Foley: Oh? All I have to do is get the security footage from the attack. Not that hard, McMahon. These boys in the back are looking to make names for themselves. People like Harry Smith, Phil Brooks, Austin Aries, and others. But with you creating chaos and screwing people over, how do you expect it to happen?

Shane: I don't! This new era of bastard superstars are the most ungrateful set of assholes I've ever met. I made Harry Smith, and he couldn't even say thanks for doing so. To hell with the new superstars! I'm all about established guys who have proved their worth to this business.... and to me. Men like, Edge! Men like, Terrance Richards.

Foley: That's fine and all, and they're good. But there's need for molding new stars, Shane. And you're stopping that from happening. Harry Smith is a future main eventer. Harry Smith is the next big star in the sky and you've SQUASHED it all. And that's why I am here. I stand for those boys in the back who you're jerking around. I stand for the boys in the back who have done absolutely nothing to you, but have done everything FOR you and you feel the need to tell them they owe you something. It doesn't work that way, Shane-O.

Shane: No, it DOES work that way. I am the man around here. I'm the head honcho and I make the rules. I do what I want, to whomever I want to, whenever I please.

Foley: Well what if we were... make a little match?

Shane: A match? For what? Aren't you retired you fat piece of crap?

Foley: I'm retired, but I am willing to come out of retirement for one cause. And that is to beat you to...

Shane: Heh, I see where you're going with this, and I don't think it's going to work. If you want to face me, then we're going to do this the right way. Fan interaction. These people love me, and they love who I give opportunities to. So, they'll love this: Shane McMahon v. Mick Foley at No Remorse, and the fans will be able to choose our partners for the match. Since you want to talk about the up and comers and how much you want to represent them, then you can represent them in a team. And seeing as I am the CEO of this place, then what I say goes and that's about the only opportunity you'll get. So it's up to you...

Foley, obviously upset that he didn't get what he asked for, suddenly smiles, seemingly having a change of heart.

Foley: Fine, if that's how it's going to be, then I'm game. But Shane, believe me when I say that the fight... it's long from over, and soon, you WILL be gone from PWA. Things are going to change around here, no matter how it's done. Oh, and one last thing... have a nice day.

“Ode To Freud” hits and we fade out to commercial as Shane, Richards and Foley all stare each other down.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

Handicap No Holds Barred Match

The Undertaker v Scott Borders & Mickie James

The match was dominated in the early going by The Undertaker who big booted Mickie James in the face, sending her over the top rope and rendering her TKO'd for the majority of the contest. It was a brutal brawl which was concealed in the ring only briefly before spilling to the floor. A ladder was pulled out by Borders, but was used against him as Taker nailed him in the face with it, busting him open. Borders suffered a chokeslam through the announcers table, and Taker rolled him back into the ring for the pin when Mickie James broke up a pinfall. The Undertaker grabbed her and went for the Tombstone, but from behind, Borders nailed Taker with brass knucks to the balls. Taker went down, and Borders went to the top rope and hit the Money Shot. He pointed at Mickie and together they sat up the ladder in the ring. Taker got to his feet, and went to Chokeslam Border but Mickie raked him in the back with her nails. He turned around and went to grab her, but Borders hit a Russian Leg Sweep. Mickie climbed the ladder and came off the top of it with her version of the Money Shot as well. Borders covered Taker and that was that.

Winner - Scott Borders & Mickie James

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

A Little Bit of Small Talk

As we come back from commercial, Chris Jericho and Randy Orton are backstage with Brock Lesnar chatting and we catch them mid conversation.

Jericho: Have you guys heard about the match that Shane was trying to announce earlier?

Lesnar: Nope. Why, what did you hear, Chris?

Jericho: He wants to have a #1 Contenders Match, but the fans have to vote in who will be involved.

Orton: Man, I definitely need an opportunity to break back into the title hunt.

Lesnar: I hear ya, Randy.

Orton: Well who are the choices for the fans to pick?

Jericho: I'm not sure. But I'd assume that it's a lock that us three are on the ballot. It's just up to...

He's cut off by the big black hand of Lashley patting him on the shoulder. He and Coach stroll up, smiling as usual. Coach is growing out an afro it seems.

Lashley: Screw being voted in #1 Contender. You want to see how you get in the title hunt? You make an impact! You have to talk, walk and do whatever it takes to show that you could be a champion. And tonight, I'll show you impact. Someone's getting their testicles stepped on and their heart eaten.

Lashley storms off, leaving only Coach smiling a shit-eating grin at Jericho & Co.

Jericho: Well aren't you gonna say “Only In America”?

Coach chuckles and walks off as we fade to ringside for the main event.

World Championship

Edge © v Rob Van Dam

The match started out with proper introduction, and Van Dam got an amazing ovation from the fans in his homestate. The match started out, all Rob Van Dam with him hitting all of his signature spots, but Edge blocked a spinning heel kicked, and hit a T-Bone Suplex to Van Dam launching him upside down into the turnbuckle. This gave Edge an opening that he used to his advantage, successfully hitting the Edgeomatic, but RVD kicked out of a pinfall attempt. Soon, the match escalated and made it's way to the outside where Van Dam was whipped into the steel steps, sending them flying into the ring barrier. After being thrown back into the ring, Edge missed a Spear, and nailed the referee after a Van Dam leapfrog. This allowed Van Dam to hit the Van Daminator, followed by both the Rolling Thunder and the FSFS! He covered Edge, but the referee was down. Lashley and The Coach ran down to ringside, and RVD noticed this. He got up, and confronted Lashley, who quickly nailed him with a HUGE right hand, with the flesh on flesh echoing throughout the arena. It knocked Van Dam out cold, and Edge crawled over to Van Dam for the cover. Coach woke up the referee, who slowly counted the pinfall.

Winner - Edge

Post-match, the camera got a close up shot of Lashley's fist, which is taped up, allowing him to hit much harder without injuring his knuckles. Edge barely made it to his feet, holding the title in the air when “Know Your Role” by Method Man hits! The Rock runs down to the ring with a chair, the crowd erupting in seconds. The People's Champion immediately nails Coach with the chair seeing as he's the first one in the way, but this gives Edge time to slide out of the ring and try and back up the ramp. The Rock looks on from the ring, still holding the chair when from behind, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho appear and grab Edge and throw him into the ring to The Rock. Lashley pulls Van Dam out of the ring at the same time, and hits him with the Dominator on the steel steps, as RVD clenches his ribs. Edge is picked up by The Rock who plants him with the Rock Bottom in the middle of the ring. The fans go nuts as Jericho, and Lesnar chase off Lashley away from Van Dam and he escapes through the crowd. On the outside as well, Coach makes it to his feet, only to be RKO'd by Orton. Back in the ring, The Rock launches his elbow pad into the stands and hits the ropes before dropping The People's Elbow into Edge's heart. Jericho and Lesnar help up Van Dam, and they get the ring, along with Orton. Rock, Jericho, Lesnar, Orton and RVD all stand in the ring, walking tall as the show fades to black.

END SHOW.

IPB Image

December 2, 2008 - News & Rumors

PWA is possibly interested in signing Mark Copani from WWE along with Ron Killings and Kevin Nash from TNA. Early speculation sees the 3 former World Champions being involved somehow, but nothing is confirmed yet. The most likely to sign is Copani who is currently the WWE Intercontinental Champion, but has 30 days left on his WWE contract. We'll continue to follow this.

Mickie James v. Teddy Hart is confirmed for this Thursday's Violation.

The TV figures for last night are now in: WWE RAW drew 1,237,409 viewers (up by 7,119); PWA Monday Night Fight drew 400,482 viewers (down by 53,727) Raw was headlined by Kane's unsucessful defense of the World Heavyweight Title against Chris Benoit. This was directly up against Edge's defense of the World Title. Seems that fans cared more to see if Benoit could complete his chase.

The PWA house show on Sunday in Oregon drew 912 fans for a gate of $10,944. In the main event, Edge defended his World Title successfully in a Fatal Four Way Match also featuring The Rock, Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar. Edge pinned Lesnar to retain the title.

Last night's PWA Monday Night Fight show got a 4.3 rating against WWE's 6.2 rating.

In this month's issue of Rolling Stone, there is a Lightweight Interview on The Rock.

Hardcore Inc to reunite? There's been a lot of disappointment in the matches between Bob and Tom Howard lately both on the house show circuit and their match on Violation. The fans aren't connecting with them, so it's rumored that they will be reunited as a team in the new year.

December 3, 2008 - News & Rumors

Both WWE and PWA ran events in Michigan, but WWE ran a smaller venue than PWA, however, PWA sold out and WWE didn't. Ratings wise, WWE's main event was the much anticipated Kane/Benoit showdown for the World Title in which Benoit recaptured the gold. It fared better than the Edge/RVD contest at the same time.

WWE has offered a contract to WWE announce, Justin Roberts. You may remember him as the voice of Smackdown in recent months, broadcasting alongside Tazz. PWA is looking to bring him in to replace Josh Matthews on Violation to keep Matthews on Fight as the lead announcer for PWA.

December 4, 2008 - News & Rumors

The PWA house show last night in Washington drew 1,465 fans for a gate of $17,580. The Rock defeated Edge by DQ in a World Title match in the main event.

Danny Doring's contract is near it's expiration and management is undecided on whether or not they're going to renew it or not. He's been off TV since it was decided that Balls Mahoney would get a push and Doring had been repackaged as Titan's love interest. The two wrestle as a tag team on the house show circuit, but fans weren't reacting, forcing management to send him home.

There are rumors of a Tag Team Battle Royal at No Remorse with the winning team getting a shot at the Tag Team Titles the next night on Fight, however nothing has been confirmed.

Violation is tonight, and alongside the Mickie James/Teddy Hart match, we're expected to see The Force take on MNM in a Non-Title match.

IPB Image

PWA Violation: December 4, 2008

Mickie Goes Manly!

As the show opened, Mick Foley was in the ring and let everyone know that when he came out on Fight and told everyone that there would be a new era, he meant it. He's promising that starting tonight, the era of the new breed begins, and that he himself is going to help them reach the promise land. He tells Shane McMahon that he's in for the fight of his life because he's about to be overthrown.

Tag Team Championship

MNM © v The Force

The match was hot, quick and for the first time, Roode and Striker proved their worth as a team. MNM dominated in the early going, but eventually, Striker and Roode found a way to keep Nitro in the ring. Striker hit the Overdrive and Roode hit his Spinebuster, but Mercury jumped in and a brawl began. Danielson and Kendrick ran down and the match was thrown out as the three teams brawled.

Winner - No Contest

Backstage, Carlito said that he's sick of being overlooked and he's ready to put it all on the line next week. He says that he'd rather leave PWA than sit and do nothing so he's challenging Christopher Daniels to an all or nothing match. Winner gets a shot at the Crown Title, but the loser leaves PWA for good.

Elsewhere in the arena, Jamie Noble was backstage polishing up his United States Championship when his cell phone rang. He answered the phone, and was surprised to hear that it was Austin Aries calling. Of course, we Aries was inaudible, but Noble's facial expressions gave away that the news he was hearing was far from good. Noble said that he'd see Aries at Fight if he was well enough to make it there.

Singles Match

Matt Hardy v Ruben Halliwell

Basic squash match. Halliwell attacked first, but was quickly stomped and slammed across the ring by Hardy who hit him with all of his signature moves. It came down to the Side Effect, Top Rope Legdrop and then the Twist of Fate to end the match in under 2 mins. During the match, the fans were beyond ruthless to the less than talented Halliwell chanting "Kill The Jobber!" Hardy spat on Halliwell after the match.

Winner - Matt Hardy

Backstage, Joy Giovanni interviewed the Samoan Gangstas. She asked them what they feel about Kendrick & Danielson hopping into title contention so quickly. Jamal replies that it's BS and that they deserve another shot. Rosey says that The Force getting a shot is BS as well and that the three teams are trying to surpass them in the ranks, but will fail because they're about to make yet another statement and get another shot.

Crown Championship

Teddy Hart © v Mickie James

Mickie was accompanied by Scott Borders. Surprisingly, she held her own and landed multiple kicks and almost one the match after hitting Teddy with an X-Factor. He fought back and reversed a hurricanrana attempt into a sit-out powerbomb. He went to the top rope but Borders shoved him off. The referee sent Borders to the back, but Mickie had the pin. This distraction allowed Teddy to regain composure and grab Mickie and drop her with a Moonsault for the win.

Winner - Teddy Hart

Teddy celebrates his victory as we quickly fade backstage where Mick Foley is laying on the floor of his locker room knocked completely unconsious by an unknown assailant. This is the final image we see as we fade to black.

News & Rumors - December 5, 2008

- The TV figures for last night are now in: WWE Smackdown! drew 1,060,136 viewers (down by 5,110); PWA Violation drew 643,122 viewers (up by 24,300);

- Mickie James is currently in talks about getting a Women's Division going. There were serious talks about pushing her as a superstar rather than a diva, but there's been a lot of backlash from some of the male wrestlers who aren't all that happy about losing to her. At the moment, there aren't many women on the roster; Mickie, Nattie, Jenna and Christina Miller who has yet to be used on air despite being employed by PWA since August. There is talk of signing Amy Dumas and Trish Stratus to PWA contracts, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

- Smackdown Results: Interview with Ken Doane (10.6%), Bill DeMott beat Chris Cage (59.0%), Interview with Brian Carlucci (26.9%), Super Crazy beat Paul London for the WWE Cruiserweight title (74.4%), Heidenreich beat D-Von Dudley (81.1%), Kurt Angle beat Bubba Ray Dudley (86.4%), John Bradshaw Layfield beat Booker T (88.2%)

- Edge has been complaining of pain in his neck and back for the past 2 months, however the pain hasn't subsided and there is strong talk that he will be losing the World Title to The Rock at No Remorse. However, he has worked through this pain before, so nothing is for sure yet.

News & Rumors - December 6, 2008

- Chris Jericho appeared on Last Call with Carson Daly last night, and the show garnered a decent ratings boost. This is the second time Jericho has appeared in the past 3 months. Jericho put over his recent matches with Brock Lesnar and put over PWA. He also said that one of his dream matches was to face Antonio Inoki in Japan. Overall, it was a great interview.

- The PWA house show last night in Montana drew 790 fans for a gate of $9,480.

- Harry Smith appeared on MADtv last night. His sketches went over well.

- The poster for No Remorse somewhat hints that they're banking on the fans voting Randy Orton in to the #1 Contenders Match also featuring Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho. Edge is in desperate need of time off from the road to nurse some neck and back injuries and Shane McMahon is a big fan of booking an Orton/Rock program for the title, but nothing has been confirmed yet for the simple fact that it relies on the fans.

- Despite rumors that Mick Foley will unseat Shane McMahon as the on-air authority figure, there are rumors that Shawn Daivari will be brought in as the role. However, other rumors persist that Diamond Dallas Page will be taken away from his post as Randy Orton's manager to be the new authority figure. Again, nothing has been confirmed and is to be taken with a grain of salt.

- If current plans continue to go as they are, it's strongly expected that at Fresh Blood in January, the return of Gang Warfare will take place pitting the final showdown between Mick Foley and Shane McMahon's respective teams.

- Monday Night Fight is coming live from Vermont this Monday, and it will feature an amazing six man tag team match featuring The Rock, Randy Orton and Chris Jericho taking on Edge, Scott Borders and Bobby Lashley!

IPB Image

A Huge Main Event!

December 14, 2008

PWA rolls into Vermont, and the people there will never be the same again!

What Is The Condition of Austin Aries?

Last week on Violation, the United States Champion Jamie Noble was seen talking on the phone to an unknown person. We quickly found out that the person he was talking to was none other than Austin Aries. The last time we saw Aries, he was attacked by live scorpions, strapped to a stretcher and thrown off the top of the staging ramp. It's understood that Austin Aries WILL be in the house and will have an update on the health of himself and his fiancee, Nattie.

Six Man Tag Team Match!

The rivlary between Edge and The Rock has been heating up in recent weeks, but last week, the rivlary grew to involve a few other men and they happen to be in the main event as well. Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and The Rock team up to take on Edge, Scott Borders and Bobby Lashley in what is sure to be an electric main event! Last week, Lashley showed a fire that he hasn't shown his entire duration in PWA. Not only did he knock out Rob Van Dam with one punch, but he cost him the PWA World Title and shattered one of his ribs after giving him the Dominator on the steel steps. Will he knock out another man?

Samoan Gangstas Are Out for Blood!

On Violation, the Samoan Gangstas made it clear that they believe that they are the #1 tag team in the Premier Wrestling Alliance. With MNM as the Tag Team Champs, Pride & Honor as the current #1 Contenders, The Force making waves and the debut of The Manning Brothers on the way, Jamal and Rosey feel that they're being left out. Jamal was quoted on Violation saying that they're going to make an impact to get back to the top of the tag team world. What will they do?

Plus, Pride & Honor make their debut as a team in PWA when they take on Kaientai and Jamie Noble defends the United States Title against Alex Shelley! You can see what happens Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network!

IPB Image

A Huge Main Event!

December 14, 2008

The show opens up, as always, with Mark Madden and Josh Matthews welcoming us to the show! They hype tonight's big main event which will see Edge team up with Scott Borders and Bobby Lashley to take on The Rock, Chris Jericho and Randy Orton in a HUGE six man tag team match! They also let us know that Austin Aries has indeed showed up to the building and that it's sure to be a huge night.

Undertaker Opens The Show!

“Rollin” by Limp Bizkit hits, and The Undertaker makes his way down to the ring to a tremendous ovation from the audience in attendance. He grabs a mic from ringside, and brings it to his lips as the noise quickly dies down from the people.

Undertaker: Now last week, I was defeated. I was humilated and disgraced by that slut Mickie James and her boy toy Scott Borders. And trust me, one day, I'll get my revenge on 'em. It may not be tonight, it may not be tomorrow. But soon, they will get what's coming to them. But that's another subject for another day because Scott Borders, despite being involved in the very same thing I am, has no importance to me. From day one that I stepped foot in the PWA, I guaranteed that I would become PWA World Champion, and time after time, I have been sidetracked. Well, the time has come for me to cut all the BS out of my life and get that strap. At No Remorse, the fans have the power.

Upon their mention, the fans erupt.

Undertaker: They've got the power to select one lucky man to join Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar to make a Triple Threat Match and the winner has the right to face the PWA World Champion at any time. I am one of the men eligible for that opportunity, and I would like to think that the fans select me. Not only am I a legend, but check the last time I held the World Title... 2002. It's been almost 7 years since I last was the King of the Mountain, and it's about time I get mine. I'm 43 years old and I can still hang with the very best names in this business. And at No Remorse, it's Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar. They are two of the very best names in the business, and if selected by you fans, I will become victorious.

“Numb” by Rob Zombie hits, and Brock Lesnar makes his way down to the ring, almost if on cue. He slides in the ring, grabs a mic of his own and stands face to face with his old rival, The Undertaker.

Lesnar: Two of the best? I am the best, Deadman. Now I know you're looking for your last run on top, and that's fine. I can respect that. But man, you've got to realize that it's time for you to move on.

Undertaker: Move on? I would if I could, but I can. See, unlike certain people in this business, I don't have a side project. I don't make Rap albums, and I don't make Rock albums. I don't want to leave the business to play football and I don't want to retire to be a fireman. Hell, I don't want to retire. I've got a craving to be the best, and that's exactly what the hell I am.

Lesnar: You're the best? Well, explain to me then why you haven't ever defeated me.

The crowd lets out a collective “Oooh!” as Undertaker chuckles.

Undertaker: So you want to step over that little line of respect, Brock? I never said you weren't good, because you are. You are the future of this business, but let me ask you a question, Brock. If you're the future of this business, then explain to me why you've only held the World Title 3 times since you burst on to the scene back in 2002? You're a monster. You should have had an iron death grip on the World Title, but instead, you left wrestling to be a football player and then did absolutely nothing until this year. You expect me to believe you have a passion for the business?

Lesnar: Put all of that aside, and realize that this isn't the past. It's the present, and I am looking forward to the future. At Cry of the Souls, I was 3 seconds away from becoming the World Champion. The past couple of months, I've been putting on classic match after classic match with Chris Jericho. And do you know what, Taker? That's the very reason that I am already added to the match and don't have to rely on the fans to vote me in. Management knows that I am the backbone of this company, and at No Remorse, I don't care if it's you, Scott Borders and even Chris Jericho that I have to destroy. I will become the #1 Contender. And as a matter of fact, let me give you a little preview right now!

Lesnar drops his mic and attacks Undertaker with right hands, but Taker is quick to return the favor. The crowd goes nuts as the two behemoths knock the hell out of each. Undertaker kicks Lesnar in the gut and grabs him by the throat, going for the chokeslam, but Lesnar reverses it and lifts Taker onto his shoulders and quickly slams him down with the F-5! Referees and Road Agents make haste and run down to the ring to break up the altercation before anything else goes down as Lesnar makes his exit from the ring.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

Tag Team Match

Pride & Honor v Kaientai

Very competitive match with lots of high-flying and cruiserweight style moves. Danielson and Taka had a very nice exchange of mat-wrestling with Danielson getting the better of the contest before almost securing the win after a perfectly executed Northern Lights Suplex. Danielson tagged in Kendrick who took Taka to the air, nailing him with a flurry of dropkicks and clotheslines, but Tajiri made a blind tag and locked Kendrick in the Tarantula. Danielson tried to make the save for his partner, but the referee tried to get him out of the ring. From behind, Taka got the tag and went for the Michinoku Driver, but Kendrick got his foot on the ropes. In the end, Danielson got the tag, but not before Kendrick hit the Sliced Bread #2 on Tajiri. Danielson locked on the Cattle Mutilation and that was all she wrote as Tajiri tapped out.

Winners – Pride & Honor

Post-match, as Kendrick and Danielson celebrated in the ring, Rosey and Jamal ran down and made the attack on both teams, but MNM made their presence felt as well, coming down with steel chairs. The Gangstas didn't notice this and thus were obliterated from behind with shots from Nitro and Mercury, sending them from the ring in pain. Both members of MNM tried to help their rivals up, but Kendrick and Danielson pushed them away, disgruntled and signaling that the titles were coming home to them.

Phil Brooks States His Thoughts

We cut backstage, and Phil Brooks is standing by with Joy.

Joy: Phil, tonight your arch-rival Austin Aries is in the building. Also, up next, the man you face for the United States Title at No Remorse, Jamie Noble, takes on Alex Shelley. There are two men you loathe here, and yet you've done nothing. It's not like you.

Brooks: Why attack Aries? I did enough damage to him. I mean, lets be honest here, Joy. He can't fake those injuries. That's like you claiming your boobs are real. We all know they're as fake as sin. That big announcement that Aries is supposed to make tonight... it's going to be a retirement announcement. Phil Brooks has won the war and taken Austin Aries out once and for all.

Joy: And what about Noble?

Brooks: Jamie Noble is a good kid, but at No Remorse, he knows that his title is coming home with Phil Brooks. It's meant to be, and it's time that this sexy waist be wrapped in some sexy gold!

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

McMahon & Foley Going To Battle!

As we come back from commercial, Shane McMahon is standing by with Terrance Richards, and Mick Foley is standing by with Shelton Benjamin and all four men are arguing.

McMahon: Okay, Foley! I'll tell you what! Since you're fat ass won't back off, I'll grant you the match. Tonight, Terrance Richards against Shelton Benjamin and I'll be in Terrance's corner.

Foley: Good! Because if you step out of line, I'll be down there to kick your ass, you silver-spoon piece of crap. But since you're in a giving mood, make me a deal. At No Remorse, if myself and my partner beats your team, I am the new President of PWA!

McMahon: That'll never happen. You're on, Foley! You better hope that you're on your A-game and these idiot fans pick someone who can bring the goods!

Foley and Shelton walk away as Richards and McMahon stand by, looking on with smirks on their face.

Lashley Is Ready To Fight!

As we cut from the previous segment, Bobby Lashley and Edge are standing in the back, mid conversation. Edge, as always, has the World Title over his shoulder as Lashley rubs his fist.

Edge: So I already talked to Scott, and he's ready. What about you?

Lashley: Do I look like the type of guy who ain't ready?

Edge: Uhm... I don't know what that means, but I asked you a yes or no answer type of question. I can't afford to lose this match tonight, and I won't lose this match. If we lose, I am holding you and Scott personally responsible.

Lashley: Let's put it this way, Edge. You saw what I did to Rob Van Dam last week. I broke his little ribs, and tonight, I am going to rape and destroy The Rock, Chris Jericho and Randy Orton.

Edge: I don't care what you do, as long as you're on your A-game, alright?

Lashley smiles at Edge and walks away as we fade to ringside.

Singles Match

Jamie Noble (w/Austin Aries) v Alex Shelley

Jamie Noble showed up with Austin Aries at his side, in a wheelchair. The match was competitive, but quick. Shelley tried to make an impact in the early going, but Noble reversed a Shell Shock attempt into a DDT. From there, Noble dominated hitting a flurry of offense including the Tiger Bomb which signified the end for Shelley. He grabbed him and locked on the Trailer Hitch and Shelley fought out of it somehow, grabbing the ropes. He quickly downed Noble with a flapjack and he came off the top rope looking for a cross body block, but Noble dropkicked him in midair. He picked up Shelley, hit another Tiger Bomb and covered him for the win.

Winner – Jamie Noble

Austin Aries' Big Announcement!

Post-match, Jamie Noble helped Austin Aries into the ring and grabbed him a microphone from ringside as chants of his name rung out around the arena, drawing him to tears. Noble handed him the mic, and the chants died down as Aries began his speech.

Aries: There's been a lot of speculation as to what I would look like, act like, and say when I arrived here tonight. There's been a lot of speculation as to what my big announcement would be. Well, there isn't just one announcement, there's a few, so I'll take the opportunity to start from the top. Phil Brooks, you got us. You found a way to get poisonous scorpions to inject myself and my fiancee with venom. Then, you shoved me off of the stage while I was stapped to a stretcher. And what was your goal? You couldn't get me out of PWA by defeating me, so you tried to end my career... you tried to end my LIFE! And you almost succeeded, but let me just say that I am still alive, I am still breathing, and goddamnit, my career is FAR from over!

The fans ERUPT as we cut to the back and see Phil Brooks looking on in his locker room.

Aries: Damn right, and I'm going to tell you why. You seem to have forgotten that my fiancee was pregnant when you opened that briefcase of scorpions. And when you did that, you sent her into shock. You sent my unborn child into shock. We went to the hospital, and Nattie is fine... but my child, MY UNBORN CHILD... died after he went into shock because Nattie couldn't breathe for it. Nattie is still in the hospital, and now, my dream of becoming a father has been ended because of you, Phil Brooks, you sorry son of a bitch! And it will be MY PLEASURE TO END YOU! I am not cleared to wrestle for the next month, but you can bet your ass that I will be in Jamie's corner at No Remorse, and you will die because I am challenging you to a Deathmatch in January the day I am cleared to step in a ring with you. You will taste your own blood, I will feed you your own flesh. And you will have two things choices... do nothing, and like it.

Aries throws the mic down as we fade to commercial.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

On January 1st, He Returns!

Click Here To See The Return Package!!

Madden and Matthews collectively crap their pants at the news!

Singles Match

Terrance Richards (w/ Shane McMahon) vs Shelton Benjamin (w/ Mick Foley)

Richards chopped Benjamin across the chest several times. Benjamin walked into a big right hand from Richards. Benjamin got drilled by Richards with a big knife-edge chop. Richards got hit with a hurricanrana from Benjamin. Richards powerslammed Benjamin as he came off the ropes. Richards locked his arms around Benjamin and hit a series of headbutts to the chest. The awesome power of Richards was on display as he hit Benjamin with a military press across the ring. Richards missed a blind charge, turned, and got hit with a super kick from Benjamin. Shane McMahon knocked out Foley with a Superkick and then tried to get in the ring, but was stopped by the referee. With both Benjamin and the referee distracted, Terrance Richards was given the opportunity to take control. He caught Shelton with the Gore to win the match.

Winner - Terrance Richards

Next Week's Main Event!

Before the commercial break, a match graphic for next week's big main event, The Undertaker v Brock Lesnar flashes across the screen as Madden and Matthews go bonkers.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The Rock Says...

As we come back, The Rock is standing backstage in his locker room. He's pacing back and forth in his locker room.

Rock: Tonight, The Rock teams up with Chris Jericho and Randy Orton, and tonight, The Rock gets a small taste of revenge on that pretty boy jabroni, Edge. That title you hold, belongs to the great one, and come No Remorse, it's coming home with the People's Champion. But tonight, it's just a small taste of what you'll get at No Remorse, Edge. The Rock is coming and I GUARANDAMNTEE that tonight, that your team of troglodytes are going down... if ya smell... what The Rock... is cookin.

Singles Match

Mickie James v Paulie Browser

A hip toss by Flanders was countered by Mickie James into a Tornado DDT. Mickie hit an implant DDT on Flanders which was almost enough to get the win, but he kicked out. She immediately followed up with the Mick Kick. That was enough to get the three count. Afterwards, Melina appeared at the top of the ramp, smiling. Mickie picked up Browser once again and hit yet another Mick Kick for good measure.

Winner – Mickie James

The Situation Is As Follows...

Backstage, Chris Jericho is walking to the ring for his match when Brock Lesnar when Lesnar brushes past him without saying a word. Jericho turns around and yells out at him.

Jericho: BROCK!

Brock turns around and walks back going face to face with Jericho.

Jericho: What was that earlier?

Lesnar: Making a statement, Chris. Make no mistake, I respect you, I respect Taker, but I am sick of beating around the bush. I need to get to the top of the mountain, and I don't care who I have to run through, but I am going to do it. And just remember, when you wanted to ensure your victory in that match at Cry of the Souls, you took me out and said it was “just business”. Just remember that, Chris.

Brock turns away and walks down the corridor as Jericho stands looking on.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

Six Man Tag Team Match

The Rock, Chris Jericho & Randy Orton v Edge, Bobby Lashley & Scott Borders

First out, accompanied by Diamond Dallas Page, were Rock, Jericho and Orton. Next out, accompanied by Jenna Copeland and Mickie James, were the PWA World champion, Edge, Lashley and Borders. Jericho hit Lashley with a stump piledriver. Orton was backed into a turnbuckle, and Edge choked away with a boot to the throat. Rock snap suplexed Edge. Jericho hit Borders with a kick. Edge was rocked by a Rock clothesline off the ropes. A big punch from Edge put Jericho down. After ducking a clothesline from Lashley, Jericho bounced off the ropes and came back with a lightning kick. Edge locked his arms around Orton and hit a series of headbutts to the chest. Edge got nailed with a Rock DDT. Rock used a sleeper hold to weaken Borders. Orton eye gouged Lashley. Edge hit Rock with a clothesline. Jericho headbutted Edge. After ducking a clothesline, Rock used a fallaway slam to hurt Lashley. Three right hands from Lashley sent Rock down. Lashley DDTed Rock after a boot to the gut. Edge DDTed Orton after a boot to the gut. Lashley got hit with a shoulder breaker by Orton. Jericho was backed into a turnbuckle, and Edge choked away with a boot to the throat. Edge took a double underhook suplex from Orton. Jericho hit Lashley with a stump piledriver. Lashley missed a charge into the turnbuckle when Orton slipped behind him, and then got hit with a back suplex as he staggered backward. RVD ran in. RVD floored Lashley, then went to the top rope. He came off with the Five Star Frog Splash. Orton saw the attack, and moved in to capitalize. Orton caught Lashley with the RKO. That was enough to get the pin. After the match, Rock was attacked by Edge. Edge caught Rock with the Spear and quickly escaped the ring as DDP, Jericho and Orton tried to make the save.

Winners - The Rock, Chris Jericho & Randy Orton

END SHOW.

-----------

Raw Results:

Interview with Hulk Hogan (78.1%)

Lita beat Jillian Hall (54.2%)

Gene Snitsky beat Garrison Cade (64.5%)

The Hurricane beat Steven Richards (75.4%)

Chris Benoit beat Marty Jannetty (75.0%)

Hulk Hogan beat Viscera (78.6%)

Kane beat Batista (85.0%)

Edited by thecageeffect