Premier Wrestling Alliance

Wrestling Observer News & Rumors

- Terrance Richards was released from his contract last night with management citing attitude problems as the reason. It's said that he will be replaced by Matt Bloom aka Prince Albert as Shane McMahon's on-screen bodyguard, but that's only rumored at this point.

- PWA is quite disappointed with their current TV ratings. The TV figures for Monday state that WWE RAW drew 1,277,711 viewers (up by 40,302) while PWA Monday Night Fight drew 359,503 viewers (down by 40,979). It's quite discouraging to management who feels that PWA's current product is better than WWE's.

- Original plans for Austin Aries upon his return were to be held off until after Brooks vs. Noble at No Remorse, but management needed to get an immediate excuse for the "loss of Nattie's baby". Shane McMahon and Mickie James have been in deep discussion, and plans call for a Women's Division to begin immediately following No Remorse.

- The current plan at the moment is to move Phil Brooks and Austin Aries to the main event following their feud. The two feuds of 2008 that were booked to see who could survive at the top were Smith vs. Hart and Aries vs. Brooks, and Shane McMahon feels that Smith, Brooks and Aries are ready to take the next step. It appears that men such as The Rock, Edge and The Undertaker will be moved aside to see how PPV events will draw without "marquee names" at the top of the card.

- Management has called for the hype videos of The Manning Brothers to be immediately pulled from all television events. Both men have been wrestling on the house show circuit and in dark matches prior to Fight and Violation, but the team has disappointed Shane McMahon and lead road agents, Roddy Piper to the point where it's expected that they will be soon released or repackaged. This is the reason that the abrupt package hyping Christian's return was shown.

- It should be noted that January 1, 2009 is a Thursday, meaning that Christian's return won't be on Fight, but rather Violation. It's rumored that the show will be extended an hour to make it a 2 hour special, but that's just speculation at the moment.

- Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker is set to headline next week's edition of Fight, and it's expected that Brock Lesnar will go over. Undertaker has been repeatedly calling for a run with the PWA Title, and feels that he should be victorious to look good before No Remorse. It's a sticky situation, but one that we'll follow closely as it should be most interesting.

- At last report, we stated that Edge has had some bad back problems recently, and that it's speculated that he may drop the title to The Rock at No Remorse. However, before Fight went on the air, Edge had a meeting with Shane McMahon, Mick Foley and Roddy Piper to let them all know that he is going to continue to compete through the injury until the pain is too much for him to handle. Whether or not this means he'll drop the title is unknown at this point, but we can say that Edge won't be leaving PWA anytime soon.

- There are very strong rumors of budget cuts at the end of the month. Numerous stars are worried that they will be released from their contracts come 2009, and are doing what they can to ensure their spot on the PWA payroll. Names such as Chavo Guerrero, Shinjiro Ohtani, Human Tornado and Danny Doring are being tossed out as men that will be first to go.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished reading the first page of PWA, but I have to say so far I am very impressed. Even when you were just giving us the brief histories of what had happened to catch us up in the beginning. Kind of disappointed when I reached the layout, because I can be one of those lazy skimmers at times. Who isn't though? I honestly have to say that I'm definitely going to try to catch up, and will continue to read. (Y)

Now that I've caught up with the rest of the shows, I have to say I'm still impressed. You look like you know what direction you want to take everything in. I'm eager to see the next show, plus waiting for the pay-per-view is killing me. I want to know if Edge is still going to be champ, or if he's going be taking time off. :crying:

IPB Image

December 11, 2008

Putting it all on the Line

Sabin requests interview time

It's been a long year for Chris Sabin in PWA! However, never before has he requested interview time, and it's understood that he didn't just request it, he DEMANDED it! Fight's color analyst, Mark Madden, will conduct an in-ring interview with the man who calls himself 'The Future', Chris Sabin. Nobody knows what he has to say, but when things like this happen, it's always gauranteed to be something big!

The challenge has been accepted!

Pride & Honor burst onto the scene just a few weeks ago, and immediately challenged MNM to a match for the Tag Team Titles at No Remorse! However, this move left the Samoan Gangstas feeling less than enthused about it and made it known in a vicious attack on the team this past Monday on Fight. Pride & Honor are battered and bruised, but have accepted the challenge that Rosey and Jamal have laid on the table. What will happen when these two great teams lock up this Thursday Night?!

Carlito puts it all on the line!

Sick of being passed by and looked over, Carlito has challenged Teddy Hart to a match for his Crown Title, and Hart has accepted. But the Crown Title isn't all that's on the line here; Carlito has opted and openly and willingly suggested that his career be put on the line too! In Carlito's eyes, if he can't win the Crown Title after months of disappointment, then he doesn't deserve to be a part of the PWA! Will Carlito remain a member of the PWA family or will Teddy Hart dispose of the man who calls himself the coolest member of the PWA roster?

Plus much, much more! Don't miss Violation when it comes to you LIVE at 8/7 Central on Thursday Night, only on the USA Network!

IPB Image

Violation – December 11, 2008

The show opens up with some hype for tonight's big Crown Title defense when Teddy Hart takes on Carlito, however Carlito's career is on the line. The opening video package hits, as well as usual shenaningans. Roddy Piper and Josh Matthews at the announcers table hype the show and let us know that we're also going to see Matt Hardy take on Abyss and The Samoan Gangstas have been challenged by Pride & Honor! But first, there's other business to take care of.

Challenges To Go 'Round!

In the ring, Mark Madden is standing by with Chris Sabin who is dressed in a nice pair of slacks and is sporting a nice pair of Versace sunglasses. Madden lets us know that Sabin has requested this interview time, and has requested that the interview be conducted in the middle of the ring. With that, he asks Sabin what's on his mind, and he is quick to respond that he's been sitting back and watching all of the PWA superstars make challenge after challenge but yet he's been sitting in the back doing absolutely nothing and he's sick of it. Sabin states that tonight, Carlito has put all the marbles on the line in his match against Teddy Hart for the Crown Title and makes it clear that he's laying down a challenge to the winner of the match. Madden asks Sabin if he feels that he deserves a title shot despite not having any #1 Contenders Matches under his belt, and Sabin glares at him. He tells Madden that regardless of what matches he's been in, he is ready to bring a different type of class to the Crown Title and make people understand that the name Chris Sabin is a name that one shouldn't forget. With that, he gives the mic back to Madden and leaves the ring as the fans cheer him on. As Madden exits the ring, Piper and Matthews speculate that if this new change of attitude will bring Sabin newfound success.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

Tag Team Match

Samoan Gangstas vs. Pride & Honor

The match was dominated from the get-go by the much larger Samoans. Rosey hit a moonsault on Danielson and stood on him in the corner as the referee was contained by Jamal. An all out brawl went down as Kendrick springboarded himself into the ring dropkicking Rosey. Jamal shoved the referee away and the four men exchanged blows in the ring. With the referee unable to maintain order, Kendrick low-blowed Jamal and sent him through the ropes to the floor as Danielson backdropped Rosey over the top. Danielson allowed Kendrick to springboard off his back to the floor, but Jamal and Rosey caught him and launched him into the air and he splattered on to the floor. They slid into the ring and went after Danielson, but before they could get him, Nitro & Mercury ran down to the ring with steel chairs. Nitro nailed Danielson and Mercury hit Rosey and the referee threw the match out at this point. Nitro & Mercury hit a conchairto to Jamal, and then began double-teaming Danielson. Nitro lifted Danielson on to his shoulders, and Mercury came off the top rope with a dropkick sending Danielson crashing to the mat. MNM, their beating successful, left the ring at this point, smiling and laughing in the direction of Pride & Honor.

Winner - No Contest

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The Weapons of Choice

Backstage in a dimly lit room, Phil Brooks sits in front of a table with one sole light shining on it. On the table lie three weapons; A sledgehammer, a lead pipe and a steel chain. Brooks begins his promo by saying that it didn't surprise him that Austin Aries had yet another sob story for him and the rest of the people who heard him. He addresses Aries' challenge by accepting, but tells him that if they do it, it's on his terms, not Aries'. Brooks changes the subject and addresses Jamie Noble, who he claims is only keeping the United States Championship warm for him. He says that with a sledgehammer, he can bash and obliterate Noble's skull and watch blood seep from every orifice. Brooks grabs the lead pipe and says that he can shove it up Noble's ass, but claims he doesn't want to cause Noble any sort of pleasure. And with the steel chain, he tells Noble that it would be his pleasure to wrap it around his throat and choke him out. Brooks promises that the United States Title will be in his possession at the end of No Remorse!

Taker vs. Lesnar on Fight!

A video is shown recapping the actions of what went down between Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker this past Monday on Fight. A match graphic for their upcoming main event contest this week on Fight is flashed across the screen as Piper puts it over as one of the biggest main events in PWA history! Matthews states that Edge and The Rock better look out because they've got two men that will destroy anyone in their path to get the PWA World Championship!

Singles Match

Abyss vs. Matt Hardy

This competitive match started off quick with Abyss going for a clothesline on a running Hardy, but both men shot off the ropes and Hardy ducked his head for a backdrop, but was too early, and was folded up with a flapjack as a result. Abyss grabbed Hardy and locked him in a bearhug trying to keep him locked in but Hardy broke free and unleashed hell and fury on Abyss with right and left hands. An attempted Twist of Fate was blocked and Hardy was shoved into the ropes, and downed by a big boot. Abyss hit the Shock Treatment and came off the top with a splash, but Hardy got the foot up. In the end, Hardy picked up Abyss, but was chokeslammed. Abyss picked him up and sent him into the ropes, Hardy reversed the Blackhole Slam, nailed Abyss with a boot to the gut and drove him into the match with the Twist of Fate for the win!

Winner - Matt Hardy

On January 1st, He Returns!

View The Video Here!

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

Some Final Words...

As we come back from commercial, Carlito is walking to the ring for his big match when Joy runs up to him for a quick word. She asks Carlito if he's confidant in his match tonight, and Carlito replies that he is full of confidence and wouldn't have called for this match if he wasn't. Joy poses a good question, and asks what Carlito will do if by chance he does lose the match tonight, to which he replies with a simple, "I won't lose..." She looks on as he walks down to the ring, to join Teddy Hart who is already awaiting Carlito's arrival. Piper and Matthews let us know that the match has been made a No Disqualification Match making the stakes even higher!

No DQ Match for the Crown Title

Teddy Hart © vs. Carlito

The match started off with a staredown from both men before the bell rang. Carlito took it to Teddy Hart from the early going and made use of the No DQ stipulation and threw Hart to the floor and slammed him face first on the announcers table, the ring apron, the ring-steps and the ringpost leaving Hart dazed and confused. Carlito threw Hart back into the ring and grabbed the title from ringside and slid it in as well, but Hart executed a drop toehold to Carlito sending him face first into the title. Hart came back, almost taking the victory after an elbow drop from the top. He locked on the Sharpshooter, but Carlito got to the ropes. Hart grabbed Carlito and went for the Sharpshooter again, but Carlito rolled him up for a two count. In the end, Carlito took another dominating lead, and hit Hart with the Lungblower. Instead of going for the pin, he went to the top and went for a Moonsault, but Hart rolled away, pinned Carlito, but had his feet on the ropes for good measure and this enabled him to get the win!

Winner and STILL Crown Champion - Teddy Hart

Post-match, Hart celebrated at the bottom of the ramp as Carlito sat in the middle of the ring, shocked and upset at the actions that had just taken place. He pleads with the referee, but his decision is final. Piper and Matthews cry that Hart cheated to retain, but immediately realize that he may get his next week against Chris Sabin. They wish us a goodnight to send us off the air!

END SHOW.

IPB Image

Monday Night Fight - December 14, 2008

A video package reviewing the big main event from last week is shown, as well as the assault on The Undertaker dished out by Brock Lesnar. “Happy” by Mudvayne opens the show to the opening video and pyro as usual as Mark Madden and Josh Matthews welcome us to the show! Madden lets us know that Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker are indeed locking up one on one tonight, but Matthews informs everyone that there's a huge match signed moments ago by Shane McMahon. It'll be Matt Hardy, Teddy Hart and Chris Daniels taking on Harry Smith, Chris Sabin and Shelton Benjamin!

Laying It All Down!

Immediately, “Tenderloin” hits and Nitro & Mercury make their way down to the ring with their Tag Titles in tow. Nitro grabs a mic from ringside as Mercury slides in the ring. Nitro hands the mic off and we're off for the first promo of the evening!

Mercury: I am making it very clear that we're ready for No Remorse. But right now, I want a fight. I don't care which half of Pride & Honor I get, but I want one of you. Bring your asses to this ring, NOW!

He doesn't have to wait long as he is cut off by “Final Countdown” by Europe. Kendrick and Danielson stand at the top of the ramp, Danielson holding a mic, both men smiling.

Danielson: So, Marty... I mean Mercury, I'm guessing that you're making this challenge because you're sick of playing second fiddle to your spotlight stealing partner, right? Isn't that right, Mr. New HBK?

Mercury: No, I am making this challenge because in 6 days, we're going to kick your asses and send you back to where you came from. I just wanna get a little pre-meal desert. So come on you coward. Step in the ring with me.

Danielson: You don't have to ask twice, kid!

He drops the mic and runs down to the ring and we've got a match on our hands!

Singles Match

Bryan Danielson (w/Kendrick) vs. Joey Mercury (w/Nitro)

Both members started out with a technical exchange, tussling on the mat. Danielson got the upper hand, looking to end the bout quickly as he repeatedly went for the Cattle Mutilation, only for Mercury to continue to escape. A rare high risk maneuver from Danielson missed it's mark as he landed ackwardly following a dropkick from the top rope. Mercury went to work on the leg, and kept wrenching it throughout the match. On the outside, a war of words between Kendrick and Nitro broke out before the were sent to the backstage area separately before nay punches could be thrown. In the end, Mercury went for a figure four but was kicked into the corner. Danielson stood up and his knee buckled leading to Mercury going low with a dropkick. Surprisingly, a pinfall got the win.

Result - Joey Mercury wins in 15:34

Attempted Hit & Run?!

In the parking lot, a limo pulls up and The Rock steps out to a tremendous ovation from the fans in attendance. The limo drivers rushes around to the trunk to assist The Great One with his bags, but Rock shoo's him away. He grabs his bags, and begins walking towards the arena from the parking lot when out of nowhere, a Lincoln Navagator barrels towards The Rock. Out of the corner of his eye, he notices it and dives out of the way. The car continues speeding as The Rock looks on, obviously and appearantly pissed off to no end. The announcers hype the huge Six Man Tag Team Match, next!

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

As we return from commercial, Shane McMahon is adjusting his headset at the announcers table. He makes himself welcome, booting Josh Matthews from his post and taking his seat. Before he can get too comfortable, Mick Foley makes his way down and joins McMahon and Madden at the table as their warriors get it on.

Six Man Tag Team Match

Matt Hardy, Chris Daniels & Teddy Hart vs. Harry Smith, Chris Sabin & Shelton Benjamin

Smith rocked Hardy with a headbutt. After ducking a clothesline, Smith used a fallaway slam to down the rinning in Chris Daniels. The match was full of excitement as every man wrestled a great match as McMahon and Foley battled it out on commentary. McMahon warned Foley that at No Remorse, he was going to knock the fat off of Foley's ass and hand it back to him and Foley told McMahon that he was going to take his silver spoon and shove it up his rectal cavity. Eventually, Sabin and Hart took their fight through the crowd. Back in the ring, Hardy hit the Twist of Fate on Benjamin. Smith hit Daniels with the Running Powerslam. Hardy went for the Twist of Fate on Smith, but Benjamin nipped up as Smith pushed Hardy into a Sheltonkick. Smith made the cover and picked up the win! An enraged McMahon looks on as Foley and his troops celebrate in the ring.

Result - Harry Smith, Chris Sabin & Shelton Benjamin win in 17:51

A Little More Motivation!

We fade from ringside and to the back where Diamond Dallas Page is standing by with Randy Orton.

DDP: Bro, I'm tellin ya that you've impressed the hell out of me. Last week when you pinned Lashley in the middle of the ring, you made me smile on the inside. That's a mammoth of a man and you pinned him in the middle of the ring, 1-2-3!

Orton: And if I get voted in...

DDP: You mean “when”, right?

Orton: Right. When I get voted in, I am going to beat Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho and become the #1 Contender to the World Title! I don't care if it's Rock or Edge, I'll climb back to the top of the mountain, Page. Thanks for everything you've done for me. You have no idea how much I appreciate all your help.

DDP: I only had a small hand in your rise back to success. You see, you were down on yourself. I made you remember that you have feelings about yourself and now, you like you again. And that's not a bad thing...

Scott Borders walks up into the picture and interrupts DDP mid sentence.

Borders: ... It's an AWFUL thing. Randy Orton, nobody gives a damn about your feelings. And DDP, nobody gives a damn about you either. Who the hell pulled you out of obscurity? You need to take your ass back to New Jersey you trailer trash, yoga bitch.

Orton: You know Borders, I am so sick of your sh --

DDP: It's okay, bro. I got this one. I just think that little Scott Borders here hasn't liked himself in ages.

Borders: What the hell do you mean, Page?

DDP: You used to do “adult films”... but back when I was a married man, my wife and I would watch them every now and then to get in the mood, and Randy, let me tell you something. Scott's stuff just ain't big enough.

Borders gets enraged and slaps the hell out of DDP and Orton steps up to defend him. He slams Borders up against the wall by his shirt collar, pissed off but Borders looks on, somewhat scared, yet still maintaining a serious face.

Borders: Orton, you must be foolish if you think the fans will vote you into that match. The fans don't give a damn about you.

Orton: The fans are more behind me than they'll ever be for you.

Borders: Then how about this Thursday on Violation, I take you on to give you a little preview of what's going to happen to Jericho and Lesnar when I get selected by the people.

DDP smiles a cheesy grin.

Borders: I'd be pleased to slap the taste of out you mouth before No Remorse rolls around.

Orton: I accept. But just letting you know for future reference, I'd rather face Mickie James. Not only is she more talented but she's got more to offer than you ever will.

DDP and Orton walk away as Orton releases Borders from the hold he had him in up against the wall. An enraged Borders kicks a nearby chair away as we fade.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

On January 1st, He Returns!

<center><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk4m2EMdPd4"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk4m2EMdPd4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk4m2EMdPd4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></center>

The Saga Continues, Part One!

The Rock was backstage talking to road agents and police officers about the attempted hit and run from earlier tonight when the cocky World Champion, Edge, walks into the frey bobbing his head and chuckling. He asks whats wrong and The Rock decides to put two and two together without facts and immediately decks Edge in the face, assuming he was behind the attack. The two begin brawling as the police and road agents try and pull the two men apart to no avail. Rock grabs Edge and throws him face first into a door and grabs his title off the floor and goes to hit him with it, but Edge charges towards him and takes a field-goal-esque straight to The Rock's genitals! The police immediately back Edge away as he takes his title and exits the area. Madden laughs and says that Rock had it coming after jumping to conclusions while Matthews claims that nobody else has the motive to pull off such a heinous act.

Foley's Era Will Begin on Sunday

We cut to another area where Mick Foley is standing by with Joy Giovanni and is looking quite pleased as Harry Smith, Chris Sabin and Shelton Benjamin stand behind him looking on.

Joy: Mick, a few moments ago, your boys defeated Shane McMahon's boys in an outstanding tag team match. This Sunday the fans will vote one of these three to team with you and potentially help you become the sole owner of PWA. What are your thoughts and plans for the match?

Mick: First off Joy, you're going to have to get it straight. These aren't boys, they're men. They're men who are the future. Harry Smith, a man who in time can and will be the World Champion. Chris Sabin who has a new fire lit under his ass and this Thursday WILL defeat Teddy Hart for the Crown Title. Shelton Benjamin who is quite possibly the best pure athlete in the PWA. These are the three men I want to push as the future of the business. There is no offense whatsoever to guys like The Rock, Edge, Christian and The Undertaker. I've had my history with all four of them to be exact, but there's only so much and so far the same people can go. I compare it to someone like Hulk Hogan. In 1988, the fans were ready for someone else and they gave the crown to Randy Savage. It didn't work. Well, it's 2008 and it's been 20 years. The man is still in the ring when he should be retired. But there's a difference. Edge, The Rock and others don't need to be willing to pass the torch. Because when I gain control of PWA, I am going to take the torch from their hands and give it to these young men to run with. I want to see Harry Smith vs. Phil Brooks for the World Title... I want to see Shelton Benjamin vs. Austin Aries for the World Title. I want to see Chris Sabin win Battlebrawl and go on to Torch For Peace to face the World Champion. It's about building the future off of the past's legacy. I did it for The Rock and Triple H and the Undertaker did it for me. Well, it's time that Edge, Rock, Taker and others do it for these youngsters.

Joy: It seems like you've got it all planned out.

Mick: Trust me, I do. And for the record, when my team wins, these three men will automatically get a nice little favor from me for sticking behind me this whole time. And trust me, it's not going to be a night on the town, and it's not going to be a stripper. Each man will be able to make a wish and it will be granted.

Joy: My, how generous! Chris, do you have anything to say?

She sticks the mic in the face of Sabin who is quick to respond.

Sabin: I already said that I am ready to make an impact. Joining forces with these men was making an impact. When I beat Teddy Hart for the Crown Title, I will have made an impact. And soon, Chris Sabin won't just be the name you think of when you consider watching a good match. Soon, the name Sabin will be a household name. Soon, everyone will once again be able to shout it loud; Hail Sabin!

Joy: Shelton, your thoughts?

Shelton: What else is there to say than we're coming to kick someones ass.

Smith: And Joy, the best things in life are free... and we're free to kick Shane McMahon's ass and I'll be more than happy to end this once and more all. Mick Foley's era is about to begin. The era of The New Breed.

Foley: Have a nice day!

The team smiles as we fade back to ringside with Madden and Matthews putting over McMahon and Foley, respectively.

Singles Match

Bobby Lashley (w/Coach) vs. Human Tornado

As soon as the bell ring, Tornado went on the attack hitting multiple moves, but Lashley grabbed him and threw him across the ring where he landed in a heap. He proceeded to hit a triple powerbomb as well as The Dominator. Coach called for the KO Shot but before he could it it, Rob Van Dam came down to the ring. The distraction allowed Tornado to roll up Lashley, but he kicked out. Lashley grabbed him by the head and dropped him with a DDT. Van Dam jumped on the ring apron and Lashley went for him. RVD threw a chair at him, which Lashley caught before being kicked with the Van Daminator as the referee was elsewhere. Tornado recovered after Lashley hit the match and covered him for the win. After the bout, Van Dam placed Coach on top of Lashley and went to the top and hit them both with the Five Star Frogsplash.

Result - Human Tornado wins in 5:02

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

He Has Completely Lost It!

Backstage, the camera caught Bobby Lashley going bezerk, destroying everything in sight.

Coach: Chill, Bobby. Just remember, you've got your chance at payback at No Remorse. But just to give you a little bit of motivation, if you lose, you and I... we're through.

Lashley: Why? And why didn't you tell me this until just now?

Coach: Because, I am not associated with losers. That's why we kicked Rob's ass to the curb. That's why I am no longer associated with Matt Striker, Brock Lesnar and Abyss. You're no different. PWA is coming to it's year long mark, and I have no success to flaunt. None of my clients have handled gold. Things have got to change, so if you lose to a career loser, then we're done.

Lashley: Well that's not gonna happen because at No Remorse, this size 16 foot will fornicate with RVD's ass!

Coach: I sure hope so...

The scene fades with the stakes being raised higher.

The Saga Continues, Part Two!

We fade elsewhere in the arena and The Rock is being tended to by medical personnel. Joy Giovanni is standing by looking for an interview with The People's Champion as his ribs begin being taped up. She asks him if he will seek retribution on Edge tonight despite doctors telling to stay out of anymore physical altercations. Before he can respond with an answer, the door to the trainer's room bursts open and Edge dives into the picture and nails Rock with another Spear, this time taking him off of the trainer's table and landing on top of Joy as the announcers proclaim that he's a 'sick son of a bitch'. The two men tussle on the floor as the attempts to pull the two men apart fail. Rock grabs a nearby pan holding random medicines and such and swings it full force into Edge's face, knocking him down. The camera fade back to ringside before anymore damage can be shown however...

Singles Match

Mickie James vs. Melina

The match began when Melina DDTed Mickie after a boot to the gut. She followed up and rocked Mickie with a samoan drop but Mickie kicked out. Mickie dropped Melina with a big punch. A suplex by Melina was countered by Mickie who slipped out of the back in mid-move and hit a reverse DDT. The match continued on with Mickie dominating hitting a Gorilla Press and a hurricanrana off the top rope. A stunned Melina fell victim to a Mickie missile dropkick from the top rope. Mickie caught her with the Mick Kick to end the match.

Result - Mickie James wins in 9:34

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The Saga Finally Ends...

As we come back from commercial, Edge is carrying his title with him over his shoulder and smiling as he walks towards the parking lot, apparently with his goal accomplished off camera. Before he can push the door open however, a chair connects with the back of his head, causing him to stumble forward and collide head first with a brick wall. It's The Rock! He grabs Edge by his long blonde hair and with ease, launches him through a nearby glass window! The fans go apeshit! Rock picks up Edge's title and looks at it.

Rock: This Sunday, The People's Champion becomes the World Champion; If ya smell what The Rock is cookin!

With that simple statement, he takes the World Title and drops it as the fans go absolutely nuts. Rock limps away, his ribs taped as the announcers let us know that Jamie Noble is standing by with Roddy Piper in the interview area...

Jamie Noble's Last Words!

We fade to them and the legendary Piper his holding the mic towards himself, prepared to pose his first question.

Piper: Jamie, what are your last words are before we head off to No Remorse this Sunday?

Noble: Have you ever hated someone so much that you wanted to take a weapon of choice and end their entire existance?

Piper: Hmm, that's a tough one, but one name comes to mind. I'd love to throttle Hulk Hogan with a noose and squeeze the life out of him.

This gets a chuckle from the fans as well as Madden and Matthews.

Noble: That's the exact same way I feels about Phil Brooks. Last night, I had a dream that I took each weapon of choice to make Brooks feel the pain that my caused his friends. You see, Hot Rod, it was a dream for myself, but come No Remorse, it'll be nothing more than Brooks' nightmare!

Piper: Well, Jamie.. good luck be safe.

Piper shakes his hand to end the segment as Madden and Matthews take this time to run down the card for No Remorse!

The Rundown for No Remorse...

The official theme song for No Remorse is "Crucifiction in Space” by Marilyn Manson!

PWA No Remorse - December 21, 2008

-----------------

World Championship

Edge © vs. The Rock

Stipulations: Hell in a Cell Match, TLC Match or Over The Edge Match

United States Championship

Jamie Noble © vs. Phil Brooks

Weapon of Choice: Sledgehammer, Lead Pipe, Steel Chain

Tag Team Match

Mick Foley & ???? vs. Shane McMahon & ????

Shane's Partner: Matt Hardy, Chris Daniels or Teddy Hart

Foley's Partner: Harry Smith, Chris Sabin or Shelton Benjamin

Tag Team Championship

MNM © vs. Brian Kendrick & Bryan Danielson

Elimination Match, No DQ Match, Lumberjack Match

#1 Contenders Challenge

Chris Jericho vs. Brock Lesnar v ????

Pick The Entrant: The Undertaker, Randy Orton or Scott Borders

Grudge Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Bobby Lashley

Loser Must: Wear a Dress, Go On a Date With Titan, Servant for 30 Days

Madden and Matthews continue to hype the show when we cut to the screen and see a split of Undertaker and Brock Lesnar both making their way towards the arena for their match! Madden tells us that we're about to see a classic rivalry revived, next!

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

Singles Match

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

The two behemoths had an intense stare-down before locking up. Brock started the match with a tackle into the corner and they both exchanged hard shots to each other's craniums. It was an all out brawl, taking the action not only to ringside, but up the ramp and through the crowd as well. Back at ringside, Undertaker chokeslammed Lesnar on the floor but couldn't get a pinfall when he rolled Lesnar back into the ring. Brock got up and hit a series of overhead belly to belly suplexes and went up, signaling for his shooting star press, but Taker got up only to hit Lesnar with an amazing superplex. In the end, Lesnar had Taker up for the F-5 but Taker reversed it. He shoved Lesnar into the ropes and nailed him with a big boot. He signaled for the Tombstone, but when he went for it, Lesnar reversed it. Taker rolled out of Lesnar's attempt of the Tombstone, hit a swift kick to the gut and lifted Lesnar up and successfully landed the Last Ride! Taker covered Lesnar and picked up the win!

Result - The Undertaker wins in 18:07

Matthews talks about how the fans may be leaning more towards The Undertaker now that he's picked up this win, but he's interrupted by the music of Randy Orton who makes his way out alongside Diamond Dallas Page. Both men get in the ring and Orton chuckles at Taker before shaking his hand. DDP, who is standing behind Taker, signals Orton by pointing at him. Orton pulls Taker into the RKO as the fans (surprisingly) cheer! DDP and Orton high five, but their celebration is cut short by Chris Jericho who walks down to the ring swiftly. Upon entering the ring, Jericho looks at Orton and smiles. The two men begin putting the boots to Taker and Lesnar, but as Orton gets a little too focused, Jericho turns and hits the facebuster/Lionsault combination!

The fans go nuts when Scott Borders runs down to the ring with a chair as DDP and Jericho get into a shoving match. Borders swings the chair at the back of Jericho's head, but Jericho senses it and ducks only for Borders to knock Page senseless with the chairshot. Jericho spins Borders around and a brief brawl leads to Borders kicking Jericho low and hitting a sitout powerbomb. With time in between beatings, Taker gets up and gives his longtime rival, Borders, a chokeslam. But before he can do anymore damage, Lesnar spins him around to hit the F-5! The cluster-brawl ends as Lesnar quickly exits the ring before anything else can happen! The fans are going nuts over the massive brawl as Madden proclaims that the fans are foolish to not pick Lesnar this Sunday as the show fades to black!

~END SHOW~

Edited by thecageeffect

• Admin

Stop being such a whiny cunt ffs. Everytime I see you posting, it's some sort of "Look at me, tell me how great I am" nonsense (50 Greatest Wrestling Moments, "Worst Wrestling Ever" etc.), and when no-one agrees with you, you have a little hissy fit.

Write the diary, don't write the diary. I don't care. Just stop complaining.

Am I looking for those comments? No. I am looking for FEEDBACK... you know what that is right? The motivation that lets me know whether what I'm doing is good or not. The fact that you've taken the time to flame me rather than give feedback or even so much as a "This diary sucks" is sad. It's common courtesy, IMO. And also, if you don't care, don't bother responding to what I type, thanks.

• 9 months later...