Madden 2007

Cole

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Superstar Mode, just don't be any of the gay positions like center.

I can't get into Franchise mode, I need to get a shitty enough team and not improve them in the first year to see how decent of a coach and player I am.

Guest LdE1986

I got it for PSP on tuesday and I love it. I was kinda hoping the superstar mode would make it onto the PSP version but it didnt. I started a franchise with the Jets and so far went 4-0 in preseason and beat the Titans 13-0 in week 1. Anyone else have it for PSP??

For someone who has the PS2 version, and has played franchise mode. Are you still able to run as a GM of the franchise, being able to move the team from state to state, or change aspects of a stadium? Also, are the various uniforms to choose from. As previous madden's I've played, some teams have had three uniforms to choose from, as their normal colors, etc. I've got the 360 version, and have to wait before any uniforms are available to download.

For someone who has the PS2 version, and has played franchise mode. Are you still able to run as a GM of the franchise, being able to move the team from state to state, or change aspects of a stadium? Also, are the various uniforms to choose from. As previous madden's I've played, some teams have had three uniforms to choose from, as their normal colors, etc. I've got the 360 version, and have to wait before any uniforms are available to download.

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

Madden 2007 or NCAA Football 2007?

Which is the all-around better game?

I understand that it depends on your preference to college or professional football, but as far as in-game play and options, which is more entertaining?

Forgive me if this has been asked, I'm on the net via my phone and it takes forever to try and look through the thread.

In the offseason, after retirements and after the draft, there's a roster management section. Kendrell Bell is the only player listed, but all I can do is view his info or release him. What exactly am I supposed to in this section? What's it for?