Criminal Minds

Cole

Well, I didn't start watching this show right at the start of the season, probably a little bit in. TGC turned me on to it around Christmas time.

The first season just ended with a huge, huge cliffhanger, damn, I'm going to be thinking about it for a while.

This show has taken the top spot on my favourite shows list (taking over for Without A Trace)

Anyone here watch it? What are your thoughts on it, any ideas on the cliffhanger? I'm left without anything...

Well, I didn't start watching this show right at the start of the season, probably a little bit in. TGC turned me on to it around Christmas time.

The first season just ended with a huge, huge cliffhanger, damn, I'm going to be thinking about it for a while.

This show has taken the top spot on my favourite shows list (taking over for Without A Trace)

Anyone here watch it? What are your thoughts on it, any ideas on the cliffhanger? I'm left without anything...

Glad you like it. It truly is one of, if not THE, best show on TV. One hell of a cliffhanger indeed, as i just watched it. Well done, and yet I have NO IDEA what the hell is going on.

Seriously,and expecially to anyone who loves a mystery, if you're not watching this show catch it in reruns this summer. Absolutely brilliant show.

TGC