Super Smash Brothers: BRAWL

Guest clintcasey

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jigglypuff is the woman!

11 kills in Cruel Melee. Only got a Liquid Snake sticker for it though. But damn Jiggly is awesome in this. Got 2 with Marth previously and 6 with Kirby, almost had one with Dedede but got knocked out a second before. But 11 with fucking Jiggly.

After playing more of the Subspace emissary yesterday I really do wish Nintendo would have allowed more options in stage creator. The areas and backgrounds during the latter sections of that are awesome looking.

Playing All Star on Intense and trying not to lose a life the whole way through is outright evil...

Edited by Vilge Duin

Hey people, just got my game set up on wi-fi. My friend code is 4811-6705-6555

Get ready to get your asses kicked by Flamerknight :devil:

My whole theme online from now on with friends is that I'll be playing as the pink Metaknight. Seriously, never have I seen before such a homosexual color set. Ever.

Even Captain Falcon's white and pink color combination looks more manly then it, it's absolutely hilarious.

Also... anyone up for a Brawl tonight? I'm itching to fight someone.

My whole theme online from now on with friends is that I'll be playing as the pink Metaknight. Seriously, never have I seen before such a homosexual color set. Ever.

Even Captain Falcon's white and pink color combination looks more manly then it, it's absolutely hilarious.

Also... anyone up for a Brawl tonight? I'm itching to fight someone.

Let's do this shit.

EDIT: Hrm, it says Awaiting Registration. Have you added me?

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Taste the rainbow indeed Norris, indeed.

And Tywon, our first match before Norris joined... Me driving a landmaster straight off stage... Sad indeed, sad indeed.

EDIT: No need to double post...

Well that's enough for me tonight. Good rounds gentleman. Twas quite fun. Norris, you're taunts actually had me cracking up.

We definitely need to get some sort of tournament going.

Edited by Vilge Duin

Bahahahahaha. I love my taunts :D

Excellent stuff guys, good game. Tywon, sorry to leave ya' after that last match, but I was ready to stop for awhile. And Duin, CHRIST are you a beast with Wolf.

I can't tell you how pissed I was on the Shadow Moses stage when you two trapped me between the both of you with a laser gun and Wolf's blaster. Seriously, that was cruel :P

Right, so! My Smash Brothers friend code; 4940-5206-3893. I'm... not quite convinced that my wifi for the Wii isn't kerfuckity, but it's worth a shot anyway. Plus, practice against actual human beings is a good thing.

Anyone up for a quick match? I got some work to do in a while but I'm down to play for a bit :)

Let me see if my wifi actually works. I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: Okay, seems to be functioning alright. You create the room, I'm horribly lazy and have a headache.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

On it, sorry for the delay there. Let's do this :)