Super Smash Brothers: BRAWL

Guest clintcasey

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qwSADBXIUFGZLDIFUGHZDXFIUGHXDZFIGUXFD

I JUST CREAMED MY DAMN PANTS. SONIC IS CONFIRMED, AND READY TO KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS.

CHRIST, did you see those moves?! He must be a bitch to control, but undoubtedly fun. I am so glad I preordered this game earlier in the year... December can't come soon enough. Jesus Christ.

December can't come soon enough. Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately, you'll be waiting just a little longer. Rumor has it the unveiling of Sonic was to soften the news of the delay - the Japanese version has been pushed back to January 24, 2008 while North America and Europe are in the ever-infamous "TBA" category.

... mother fuck :(

Well if it means the game is being pushed back to get more improvements done or something, I guess I can take that. I'd rather see the game come out the best it can be than rushed out to meet the demand.

But in the end I'd say it's for the better. Those guys have been busting their ass on this game nonstop for how long now? If it's being delayed, it probably means they're going to be adding even more shit in that'll surprise everyone.

Honestly, if we thought Melee was huge when it came out with how much they put into it, I can only imagine the reaction to this game when it comes out. This is going to be incredible.

The Japanese version has been confirmed as delayed by most sources, but they didn't mention anything about the US or Euro versions. IGN still has the North American version listed as December 3, but I can't imagine a Japanese-developed game coming out in the US before Japan.

Although the game getting delayed is very out of nowhere. Hideo Kojima said months ago that the game was entirely playable and could ship in a day. Makes me think Nintendo is just adding more to the game, which is fine by me.

Miyamoto has always said "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever," and it will continue to be true.

Brawl seems to be bursting at the seems with content, so a delay is unfortunate but it will be even better once released.

Not like there's not much to play in the coming months. Albeit early next year is going to be just as bad with Brawl (possibly), LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA IV, Mercenaries 2 and who knows what else...

FEBRUARY CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH, THEN.

Jesus Christ, I wish I had a flux capacitator or something... I want to just go forward a few months and enjoy my heavenly game :(

I, for one, am slightly disappointed with the delay on one hand, but at the same time glad because Jesus, there are too many good games coming out in the next two months anyway (... well. Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, Guitar Hero III, and Rock Band, but combined that's like... $280 for three games, so).

Jesus Christ, I wish I had a flux capacitator or something... I want to just go forward a few months and enjoy my heavenly game :(

Think of it this way: it gives you four months to finish the Melee tournament you started a while ago and never finished.

*not-so-subtle hint*

Think of it this way: it gives you four months to finish the Melee tournament you started a while ago and never finished.

*not-so-subtle hint*

Or it gives him four months to plan a new one.

*not-so-subtle hint*

If he plans a new one, abandoning the Melee one, I might just have to reach through his computer screen and throttle him.

*not-so-subtle hint*

If he plans a new one, abandoning the Melee one, I might just have to reach through his computer screen and throttle him.

I'll tell you the ending....Mewtwo wins.....even though it should have been Jigglypuff <.>

Also, I have no idea who I'll be using in Brawl....Jigglypuff hasn't been confirmed yet....I need my Rest and Rollout!

If anything, I'd continue the Melee one, with references galore to the new Brawl inductees :P

FUCK YES I CALLED IT.

Little Mac makes his Smash Bros. debut as an assist trophy for the player. FUCK YEAH!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/assist10.html