Super Smash Brothers: BRAWL

Guest clintcasey

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know how, but with every update, they continue to top their last one. Jesus Christ, a stage builder... honest to God I think by the time this game reaches my hands I may pass out by its holy aura.

Well considering, if anything, you SHOULD be able to take snapshots on the daily stage... I'm pretty positive that you could duplicate one you really liked for yourself.

Hopefully though they'll give you the option to save a stage you receive to your Wii or SD card. That would be ideal.

various11_071030c-l.jpg

Giant Meta Knight... God, that is funny and awesome all the same.

Minor update we were all expecting today: Classic Mode announced. Pretty cool though, they've varied it up this time with randomized opponents on certain stages throughout the whole thing, with random types of battles like Giant Brawl, Metal Brawl, etc.

Pretty cool stuff, but I can't wait to see what they'll say tomorrow. This update was probably just something to tide us over after the Create-A-Stage one's awesomeness.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Probably on trophies and the like like in Melee, but also on other things we've yet to hear of from them.

Seriously, they love screwing with our heads it seems.

... wow, the new Ice Climbers stage looks fucking badass. MUCH better then the SSBM one, which most everyone avoids like the plague.

You know, I always thought those entrances they had back on the N64 version were a great touch, and I wondered why they got rid of them in Melee. Seeing them back in action is pretty awesome :)

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Fox is badass as all hell, I don't care what anyone says. That movie just proved it, too.

They have boss battles now, maybe boss battles against big Pokemon, like Chris was saying? That would be killer.

Well, I got excited when the news update said "past items being brought back", but it turns out they're all just from Melee. Nothing really surprising except for the modifications on the beam sword (super length ftw!) and the nice little touch with everyone having different batting stances with the home run bat.

I still love that they brought the bumper back from the N64 game... can't wait to see what else happens. You figure though that nearly all weapons from Melee will be back, at least I'd think anyway. Can't wait to see what new items they have though for general use.

Grey Fox as an assist trophy is bad ass. Seriously, I'm loving the whole Assist Trophy thing more and more. It's just like a Pokeball, but with more exciting results.

• 5 weeks later...

wi-fi03_071203f.jpg

REAL MEN USE ITEMS.

Anyone else enjoy the past few updates? They've been fun. Nothing groundbreaking, but fun... and I've a feeling a big one's gonna be coming soon enough because of that.

Also, felt like bumping this thread, it's been swept off the front >_>