Super Smash Brothers: BRAWL

Guest clintcasey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can play as Wario, but not Waluigi? He's just an assist trophy?

Damn it, I really wanted to play as the purple bastard too :(

Edited by The Mask of Norro

So we can play as Wario, but not Waluigi? He's just an assist trophy?

Damn it, I really wanted to play as the purple bastard too :(

Oh well. At least we can enjoy seeing someone brutalising people with a tennis racket, even if it is just an assist trophy.

Edited by DoubleX

Waluigi won me over in Strikers with his special strike. The vines were bitchin'.

But yeah, Kirby's copy move on Snake is outright amazing. Also: anyone else admittedly psyched about the Subspace Emissary Mode? As much as they're hyping it, I feel like it could wind up being pretty damn fun.

• 2 weeks later...

YES! YES! YEEEESSSS!!!!!

OH GOD I'VE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG, PIKMIN HAVE MADE THEIR APPEARANCE.

THANK YOU SAKURAI, THANK YOU HAL!

Oh God, this is too perfect. And they've still not announced so many other characters... Lord, when I get this game, I'm almost afraid I'll never leave the house D:

I'm with ya, Norro. Any word on exactly how many characters are going to be in the game? Because if they don't drop anybody from previous games, I can see the roster getting pretty big.

(and I'm still crossing my fingers for Tails)

I'm still surprised that Captain Falcon hasn't been confirmed yet. Surprised and vaguely disconcerted.

Still, OMG PIKMIN GUY I freaked out when I saw it at... 12:02 AM since I check the site religiously.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY JIGGLYPUFF!?!?!

And I heard a rumor that with how big the adventure mode is going to be, that the cast of characters may be a bit smaller. But this was coming from a pathological liar who didn't give a source.

Also, I'm with Zero on the whole Tails thing.

At the very least, Tails should be an assist trophy. But I'm hoping for Tails to be in and Knuckles for an assist.

And while I can imagine them dropping some of the less-needed characters (Pichu, for instance), I can't see them getting rid of Capt. Falcon. He's too popular and too unique of a character to get rid of.

Edited by Zero