The LOST Experience

PkmnTrainerJ

Go to the Life Extension page and click the word miracle, then enter recluse, and when asked by Persephone for the surname, type Zander, and then watch it all unfold.

There was a message from the Hanso Foundation too, after the website seemed to delete itself, which read:

Nobody is safe

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

I just went to the electromagnetic research part and the date says October 62, 9291... kind of weird if you click on the picture persephone writes you and asks you for a password... anyone know the magic word is?

you can't see the site anymore because of the picture above? If so right click on the background and choose play because I was on a part of the site clicked play and it gave me all the red stuff and then I did it again and it was back to normal.

• 1 month later...

hi, i thought itd be better to bring this one back up instead of starting a new one.

anyone still at it?

persephone has come out as rachel blake and she's doing video blogs an shit. the current thing happening is

http://www.hansoexposed.com

basically, perse has found a very incriminating video of hanso. but its too dangerous to upload all at once. so what you do is find code fragments scattered all over the web and then put them all together on the web page.

anyone at it? ive currently got 14/14 thats currently released. (found on various blogs rather than the place they were hidden in)

• 2 weeks later...

5be.jpg

For any new players, catch up here: Rachel Blake's recap so far...

For all you LOST Experience players, and quite possibly LOST fans as it all ties in, I have a video featuring none other than

Alvar freakin' Hanso.

http://www.hansoexposed.com/player/067111d...520c5b5553f0718

My latest video, showing Alvar Hanso speaking about an island, of which the location cannot be revealed, and speaking about underground laboratories (the hatches) in which the people watching the video will do the work.

Edited by Sora