The first album you bought.

probablyoliver

If you're in Camden, check out the CD stall in the market place. (The good market, not the crap claustrophobic one) They have some obscure stuff at reasonable prices, as well as cheap sections.

All the legit stuff is on the level, and they also have dodgy bootlegs which are cool if you're into that sort of thing, but have trouble finding them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken, the first CD I purchased with my own money was Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons.

Still listen to it even now, so I can't say it was a bad choice.

Edited by YI

the first Album i bought with my own money was AC/DC's High Voltage...

Dude, rock on \m/

My first album was AC/DC's "Live". Within a year of purchasing it, I managed to get the whole AC/DC catalog under my collection.

That was a good album. The Double Live CD wasn't too bad either, packed with some decent versions.

If you're in Camden, check out the CD stall in the market place. (The good market, not the crap claustrophobic one) They have some obscure stuff at reasonable prices, as well as cheap sections.

All the legit stuff is on the level, and they also have dodgy bootlegs which are cool if you're into that sort of thing, but have trouble finding them.

Yeah, that stall is badass, always a bargain to be found.

the first Album i bought with my own money was AC/DC's High Voltage...

Dude, rock on \m/

My first album was AC/DC's "Live". Within a year of purchasing it, I managed to get the whole AC/DC catalog under my collection.

That was a good album. The Double Live CD wasn't too bad either, packed with some decent versions.

My music tastes changed around the mid to late 90s. I can't remember much of anything I had before the changeover. Other than like the Savage Garden self-titled, Dizzy Up The Girl by Goo Goo Dolls, the first four Jock Jams albums.

Just for my point of reference, I say Jay-Z's "Vol. 2 - Hard Knock Life" album or "Vol. 3 - Life and Times of Shawn Carter". I got those two at nearly the same time.