Supermassive Black Hole

GA!

I'm not a Muse fan by any stretch of the imagination, but my brother adores them, and Absolution is my favourite album. I never got into OOS at all, I just didn't enjoy it. The first album was much, much better. Absolution was good, but a little too unstructured. The transition from one track to another seemed to jar a bit from time to time, but overall it was just them doing what they'd always done, but bigger and better.

I saw the topic title, and the name of teh thread starter, and just thought "how appropriate".

That's nice...

My favourite album out of Absolution and OOS is OOS. While both are my two favourite albums, OOS definitely contains more down and dirty rock. It has more of an imaginative sound, with some of my favourites like Hyper Music, Citizen Erased and Microcuts on it. Absolution is more poppy, a bit slower but more epic. I feel there could've been more tracks as loud and complex as Stockholm Syndrome, but its still absolutely fantastic nonetheless. I hope Black Holes and Relevations is on the same level, and nowhere near the awfulness that is Showbiz.

The song is alright, but I'm not too keen on the album as a whole. I loved Absolution and haven't heard any of the previous albums (:o) so I'm not a huge fan or anything, but there's just nothing about this one that stood out especially for me. I know people have always ridiculed Bellamy for his vocals, but Take A Bow was the first song I'd heard that I've actually thought the same, somehow.

And I know this thread was about the single, but I can't be bothered finding the other thread. Much love to YI though, all the same >_>

Edited by Kaneanite

I genuinely disliked Muse before I heard this song, since I heard it I've listened to them more and began to enjoy their other stuff a lot more, so I like the track, it's crap enough to dislike it after a while, but good enough to get an easy access to the band.