Triple Play Baseball (PSX)

Star Fox (N64)

The Sims (PC)

GTA 1 (PSX)

Not in order but here are my 20.

Goldeneye (N64)

WCW vs. NWO: World Tour (N64)

Super Mario Brothers 3 (NES)

Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom (Atari 2600)

Chrono Trigger (SNES)

Doom (PC)

Full Throttle (PC)

Warcraft 2 (PC)

Mega Man 2 (NES)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis)

Diablo 2 (PC)

Sim Ant (SNES)

Duck Hunt (NES)

Final Fantasy (NES)

WWF No Mercy (N64)

World of Warcraft (PC)

The Legend of Zelda (NES)

Gauntlet II (NES)

Theme Park (PC)

Halo (Xbox)

Edited by Pepsi

Arcade Games

WrestleFest Best WWF Arcade game ever. Couldn't play the Road Warriors, which was sad. I don't know if I ever hit with Ted DiBiase's flying elbow, but damn it was fun to try. Mr. Perfect's PerfectPlex was impossible to win with. Sgt. Slaughter rules in the Battle Royale option. RIP Earthquake.

Excite or Exciting Hour I loved this game. And could rock at it. Coco Savage! The evil masked Pirana! No continuations, but I could play this game like a champ.

Centipede one of the most playable games ever. Something a lot of games have forgotten lately. And a stylish use of the rollerball.

Addams Family Pinball THE Ma-Mush-ka! Just a fun fun pinball game.

Galaga Space Invaders with super graphics (back in day - before most of you were ever born. Jerks!)

Atari 2600

Pitfall I still have pictures of my TV with my high scores on this game. It was that great. Indiana Jones before Indiana Jones existed!

Q*Bert I'd forgotten how much I loved this oddity of a game until Biggz mentioned it up above.

Atari Baseball My brother doesn't play video games, we played this for hours. We'd normally go into 15 innings tied at 1. He could just flat out play, I had to get creative. Only game where I could do a Fast-slow-fast ball. Or a pitch that snaked to catch the back corner of the plate.

NES

Shingen the Ruler I just really loved this game, my Crimson Hoarde killed all.

Super Mario III I think. Whichever one you could have the flying raccoon suit in. This was a lush, huge world.

Genesis

Speedball 2: Brutal Delux Fun, foolish, nasty game, with trades and a game that looked a lot like Rollerball.

Altered Beasts Just because it rocked.

Dragonwarrior Before there was Final Fantasy, I found this game. Still love it, although not the greatest of RPGs.

Shining Force don't know if it was one or two, but this was just a fantastic game with a unique style.

Sonic the Hedgehog Sega wanted their own emblematic, they succeeded wildly. I never beat this game but made it to the end often enough. :(

Playstation

Final Fantasy VII for all the reasons listed above (and below likely)

Final Fantasy Tactics I have a kick ass bard who strums a lute and heals his team. how can you not love that? A very cool spin-off from a super successful series.

WWF Attitude Yes, there are better wrestling games, but this game allowed me and my brother to pummel each other with our favourite created wrestlers. The first time I saw No Clue Stu McGrew make his entrance to the ring (as Mankind) it appeared as though he'd injured himself... which was perfect for his gimmick! Plus... the Big Head Punch. SUCH a funny move.

Computer games

EWR/TEW I feel for playability, the sleek, friendly set-up of EWR 4 tops them all. Still, I respect his game making skills and hope he continues to succeed in the industry.

Civilization III: Gold I can't recall how much time I lost playing this game. Sort of games I love.

How many is that?

Oh, and anyone else, say WHY you love the games please. I makes it much more enjoyable to check out than a mere list.

Arcade:

Ms.Pac Man- I hated going to this small dive diner that my parents loved going to for breakfast originally. I hated everything on the menu, they KNEW I hated everything on the menu, but they kept saying "Oh, try this- you'll like this, we know." Why did I keep going there? They had a Ms.Pac Man machine, and I could usually muster some quarters. Eventually, they got rid of the machine- and I stopped even remotely enjoying the place.

The Simpsons- The first arcade game I ever focused myself on defeating in order to get through it.

NES:

Tecmo NBA Basketball: The first game I set my sights on making enough money to get, working an entire summer just to get it all.

Sega Genesis:

Mortal Kombat: Still easily the best deal I've ever gotten in a video game. It was the hottest game in the world at that time. Something everyone was willing to pay 50 bucks for in stores. I got it for 3 bucks.After that, everyone in the neighborhood was heading to my house to play.

NHL '95: I loved this game. I enjoyed sports games before, but this was a revelation: The first ever game to allow create-a-player and active trade options made this the first one to own my soul. (To this day, the new-era stuff doesn't have the same kick to it as these did, save for the games made in the NHL's last few expansion years.)

Nintendo 64:

Wrestlemania 2000: The first game I had really been dying to get. I spent so much on renting it from the video store I should have just saved it all to buy it. When it finally lowered in price so I could afford it, I was ecstatic.

No Mercy: See above.

PS1:

Final Fantasy VIII: I didn't get VII until later on, and I had wanted to get this one since seeing the advertisements that looked good in mid-1999. However, it wasn't until 2000 that I finally picked it up. In that time, I was undergoing the worst summer in my life, where basically everything had went wrong. Finally, in a string of utter depression, I headed up to a far-off mall and picked it up for 15 bucks (off of the 40 that it was supposed to be- getting lucky that EB gave me the price they were knocking it down to the day after I came in.) With all the problems that happened combined to this one, I am still convinced I would have killed myself that summer if I didn't buy this game. By the end of the summer, I was miserable, but my mind was intact to deal with it and focus everything onto this. By October, I had finally been able to turn to the fanfiction game on it, harnessing everything, becoming a top name at the time, and eventually getting onto the path I'm on today...all in all, not a bad move for 15 bucks, eh?

PC:

Promotion Wars: I still think it was this game and enjoying it that got me into pro wrestling as much as I am now- because of all the unknown workers, I wanted to see what other promotions besides WWF and WCW were like. Also major because it got me into...

EWR: If it didn't change my life, why am I on an EWR board?

Guest We Are Robots

Well, let's see if I can even come up with 20...

In no order at all:

Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Metal Gear Solid, Half-Life, Contra, Sonic 2, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 9, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Pilotwings 64, Pokemon: Snap, Pokemon, Civilization 2, Doom, Monkey Island, Capture the Flag, QBasic (it was a game to me at the time!).

1. Championship / Football Manager series

Only game tat has ever CHANGED my life. From the age of 13ish till present ive been addicted (4 or so years). Sure Ive loved other games too like Pro Evo and the WWE releases but no other game has wanted me to stay up all night to complete a season or rush home from school to carry on my last saved game. Graphics wise ? Not that great, but im addicted to this series and I really dont know when ill grow out of this.

Guest Grapehead

This is in no order, and I'm going to kick it off with a cliche:

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 8

Roller Coaster Tycoon

Silent Hill

Indigo Prophecy

Super Mario Bros 3

Super Mario World

Extreme Warfare Revenge

NHL 95

Pokemon(Blue)

Excite Bike

Wrestlemania 2000

Harvest Moon 64

Revolution X(Arcade version)

Starcraft

Halo

Dynasty Warriors(Not the first US one, but all the Shin Singokou Musou games)

Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening

Chrono Trigger

The Sims

Edited by Grapehead