Political games

ONO

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Shadow President, and HOTU still exists, just with a different address (look it up on Wikipedia). Abandonia also has it. Hidden Agenda is another good one.

Nationstates = Shit and boring.

And you have to pay for Democracy, so fuck that. Unless someone can find me other means to obtain this said game. >_> PM me.

Edited by Lost Soul

If you were interested in election style games (i.e. you run as the leader and run for power) of the US, The Political Machine was a very addicting game. You get to play as either GWB or Kerry (and make them square off) or as any other past presidents (Jefferson, Lincoln, FDR, etc.). There's even a "Campaign mode" where you square off against increasingly difficult people. As a republican, I could never beat Jefferson in an election. Clinton though oh man did I beat him good.

Guest Bluesman

If you were interested in election style games (i.e. you run as the leader and run for power) of the US, The Political Machine was a very addicting game. You get to play as either GWB or Kerry (and make them square off) or as any other past presidents (Jefferson, Lincoln, FDR, etc.). There's even a "Campaign mode" where you square off against increasingly difficult people. As a republican, I could never beat Jefferson in an election. Clinton though oh man did I beat him good.

Meh, Democracy is a good game. The only flaw I have with it is that the computer only takes into account that if you have over 50% support then you are safe. =/

Yet, a 50% approval rating hasn't been achieved in years? I'd like it to be a tad more realistic. It also says they only have one opposing party? =/ Another gripe with it. Other than that, it's a solid, political game.