Virgin World Wrestling

It was unfortunate Goldberg became unhappy as he would certainly have served as a good main attraction, but Lesnar's just as good. The money feud obviously is Jericho/Lesnar and if you can build up one of your other guys like DDP, then I think you should be ok.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by nihilist

Thanks EddieG, Gareth7, nihilist and adams9902000 for all the feedback :)

Virgin World Wrestling

Live on PPV

Tuesday 15th August 2006

Last week saw the shocking return of Brock Lesnar to the world of Sports Entertainment! Upon his introduction he demolished Jericho and went on to defeat Chris Kanyan later in the night in a World Title Tournament quarter final! This week Lesnar will face a BIG challenge as he will go one on one with Matt Morgan! That won't be all on Lesnar's plate though.. to kick off the night he will be the guest on the first ever edition of 'The Jericho Show' hosted by the man he attacked last week.. Jericho!

Speaking of the World Title Tournament the quarter finals will conclude this week as Jericho goes one on one with Diamond Dallas Page.. who along with partner Chris Kanyan has been on somewhat of a losing streak since the launch show. The other match will pit Mark Jindrak against Buff Bagwell! Jindrak scored a pin on Bagwell on the launch show.. and Bagwell has been nothing short of pissed off since... will Bagwell get revenge? Or will Jindraks luck hold out?

After a tag Championship match was destroyed by Kronik last week.. Eric Bischoff has made a number one contenders match.. it'll be Kronik against the team they cost the titles last week... the Island Boyz!

The tag champs won't be getting the night off though because Lance Cade will be going one on one with Maven Huffman. Huffman last week claimed he would be the first World Champion... will he prove himself against one half of the tag champs?

After beating Aguila Rios to become number one contender... Eddie Colon will face VWW Light Heavyweight Champion.. Jimmy Yang in a title match!

Confirmed Matches

World Title Quarter Final - DDP vs Jericho

World Title Quarter Final - Mark Jindrak vs Buff Bagwell

Brock Lesnar vs Matt Morgan

Maven Huffman vs Lance Cade

Tag Titles Number One Cont. - Kronik vs Island Boyz

VWW Light Heavyweight Title - Jimmy Yang © vs Eddie Colon

OOC: Predictions welcomed as always :)

Edited by avengedseventhson

Jericho is pretty much the best thing going for VWW and I don't picture DDP as Champion quality anymore.

I'm in the air over this one. While Buff is the logical Bischoff Choice, Jindrak is a much hotter prospect. I think this one could go either way, but I'll say Buff for the hell of it.

Monster vs. Monster. This one is obviously going to Lesnar, if you job him out...he won't be a suitable contender for Jericho, now will he?

So Maven will quit his bitching. Plus, Cade is a tag team wrestler and, therefore, is out of his element here.

God, I never thought I'd rather see Rikishi win a match but you did it. Your tag division is seriously lacking talent, but it seems very reminiscent of WCW tag teams. So, wacky gimmicks beat legitimate bad asses.

I don't see you taking the title off Yang anytime soon. He's got to hold on to it for a while to build up the prestige.

I'm really enjoying this diary and I think you're definitely capturing an Eric Bischoff feel of booking.

World Title Quarter Final - DDP vs Jericho-for some reason DDP isn't getting the push he deserves

World Title Quarter Final - Mark Jindrak vs Buff Bagwell- He's Buff hes the stuff and the girls just can't get enough

Brock Lesnar vs Matt Morgan-squashtastic

Maven Huffman vs Lance Cade-i smell a maven push

Tag Titles Number One Cont. - Kronik vs Island Boyz-why wud they attack if they werent gonna get the shot

VWW Light Heavyweight Title - Jimmy Yang vs Eddie Colon ©- he needs a longer title run, I always liked Kaz better though

Edited by Gareth7

World Title Quarter Final - DDP vs Jericho- Jericho for the final

World Title Quarter Final - Mark Jindrak vs Buff Bagwell- Need a second heel in the semi's

Brock Lesnar vs Matt Morgan-Squash

Maven Huffman vs Lance Cade-Push

Tag Titles Number One Cont. - Kronik vs Island Boyz- No contest, run in by tag champs sets up triple threat

VWW Light Heavyweight Title - Jimmy Yang © vs Eddie Colon- Yang Time

World Title Quarter Final - DDP vs Jericho - To go fued with Lesnar

World Title Quarter Final - Mark Jindrak vs Buff Bagwell - Don't know.. just feel he's going to win.

Brock Lesnar vs Matt Morgan - Mm .. two big guys .. both use the F-5 as a finisher.. Lesnar needs the wins.

Maven Huffman vs Lance Cade - With some help of Trevor

Tag Titles Number One Cont. - Kronik vs Island Boyz - Kishi! Kishi!

VWW Light Heavyweight Title - Jimmy Yang © vs Eddie Colon - Das' Cool (Y)

Jericho's your biggest star.

That Jindrak push I mentioned earlier.

Lesnar's awesome. Morgan blows.

Staying with the trend of the faces winning.

I've always hated Kronik. :)

Not a big Colon fan, keep the title on Yang for a while. (Y)

Just a suggestion..."Jericho is Virgin" might not be the best catchphrase.

Also, and this is obviously a bit late, but Jericho has publicly stated that he and Goldberg don't have any ill will towards each other anymore.

Other than that, this is a fun premise and keep up the solid work. Maybe use some more New Japan stars since you're bringing in Brock...Giant Bernard/A-Train, Liger, Nakamura, Nagata, Tanahashi, etc., unless I'm forgetting something and Bischoff and New Japan ended their relationship badly when he was running WCW.

Edited by DanZero

Thanks for the feedback and predictions guys.. thought I'd answer a few things.

Just a suggestion..."Jericho is Virgin" might not be the best catchphrase.

I know its a bit dodgy.. but their isn't really an alternative.. I found it pretty amusing too :P

Also, and this is obviously a bit late, but Jericho has publicly stated that he and Goldberg don't have any ill will towards each other anymore

I'd not heard about this and the data I used had Goldberg disliking Jericho so I went with it. Also with the data I used Goldberg only disliked Jericho and not vice/versa as far as I'm aware.

Other than that, this is a fun premise and keep up the solid work. Maybe use some more New Japan stars since you're bringing in Brock...Giant Bernard/A-Train, Liger, Nakamura, Nagata, Tanahashi, etc., unless I'm forgetting something and Bischoff and New Japan ended their relationship badly when he was running WCW.

To be honest I only brought in Lesnar because Goldberg left and I needed someone fast. Also earlier in the diary Branson told Bischoff he wanted people on written contracts.. the only reason Lesnar is okay is because I was desperate basically. As for other guys I've signed a couple of lower guys from Japan to development but don't really want them on screen if they're going to be missing shows because of touring.

Hope that answers a few questions and the next show will be up within the hour :)

Virgin World Wrestling

Live on PPV

Tuesday 15th August 2006

The pyros explode and the show kicks off with Jericho stood in the ring with a chair and a neon sign saying 'The Jericho Show', he also had bandages around his waist.

Welcome To The Jericho Show

Jericho: Welcome Jackasses.. to the greatest show on earth... The one and only... 'Jericho Show'!

Jericho: Later tonight I'm going to give that ass clown DDP an huge ass kicking and take my first step to being World Champion....

Jericho: ...but I'm going to get straight to the point and bring out my guest.. a man who criminally assaulted yours truly last week.... Brock Lesnar!

Lesnar's music played and he walked to the ring to a big ovation from the crowd.

Jericho: So.. Brock Lesnar.. who the hell do you think you are!?

Lesnar: You know who I am.. I'm the man who gave you an ass kicking last week!

The crowd bursts out into a pop for Lesnar's statement!

Jericho: What you did Brock.. was criminally assault me.. and I'll be damed if I let a jackass like you..

Lesnar had heard enough and he clotheslined Jericho! Lesnar tossed the chair and the sign out of the ring and hoisted Jericho up for the F-5 when Matt Morgan ran to the ring and hit Lesnar in the back! Jericho made his escape and the referee called for the bell signifying the start of the match.

Segment Rating = 69%

Brock Lesnar def Matt Morgan

A short but decent-ish match between the two monsters. Morgan had control at the start as a result of his surprise attack. It didn't take Lesnar long to fight back though and he displayed his awesome strength, hitting moves on Morgan as if he was half his real size! The end came while Lesnar was delivering shoulder barges to Morgan in the corner, Morgan booted Lesnar in the face and ran at him.. Lesnar had him scouted and nailed the F-5 and got the pin.

Match Rating = 68%

Maven Huffman def Lance Cade

After a short break Maven Huffman made his way out to battle one of the tag champions Lance Cade who had Trevor Murdoch by his side. The two meshed quite well in the ring and had a decent match.. which Murdoch kept involved in. Murdochs constant cheap shots and distractions looked to be the downfall of Maven, especially after he DDT'ed Huffman while the referee confiscated a steel chair. Maven managed to miraculously kick out and soon after jumped up top and got the top rope cross body, which is apparently Maven's official finisher now... that got him the pin much to Murdoch's displeasure.

Match Rating = 71%

Not Even Getting To The Match?

Kimo and Kishi were shown backstage walking towards the arena for their match. All of a sudden Bryan Clark and Brian Adams of Kronik.. their opponents for the night.. attacked them from behind! Clark grabbed Kimo and smashed his head into the wall! While Adams was beating on Kishi.. then two then teamed up and shoved Kishi through a pane of glass! They then stomped on them both for good measure.. amidst the attack shouting could be heard from Kronik.. such things as 'Our Title Shot' 'not fit to wrestle us' and 'fat pieces of crap' could be heard from the rather bad mouthed Kronik who clearly didn't want to be wrestling the Island Boyz this night. Kronik walked off as medics rushed to Kishi and Kimo.. Clark shoved one of the medics to the ground and the two walked away laughing.

Segment Rating = 66%

Buff Bagwell def Mark Jindrak to advance in World Title Tournament

Both men went at each other right away showing they'd been waiting to get their hands on each other! Jindrak especially took it to Bagwell hitting various high impact moves including a very dangerous looking DDT and an elavated powerslam.. both of which got him near falls. A sneaky low blow put Bagwell back in control and he soon attempted the Buff Blockbuster! Jindrak had him scouted though and caught him mide air.. stalled for a second, turned around and turned it into an inverted vertical suplex! Bagwell barley kicked out of the pin that followed! Jindrak looked to get Bagwell with a top rope elbow drop.. but Bagwell moved out of the way and Jindrak hit the floor! Bagwell jumped to the outside of the ring and grabbed a steel chair. The referee soon took it from him and confiscated it.. but while his back was turned a bald man dressed in black with a leather jacket on ran into the ring and nailed Jindrak in the head with another steel chair! The man dived out of the ring as Bagwell dived onto Jindrak and got a 3 count for the victory! After the match Buff and the bald man lay a beating on Jindrak before Buff took a mic...

Match Rating = 70%

Introducing....

Bagwell: I told you all that I was going to win tonight.. and its all thanks to my new Body Guard.. Doug Basham!

Basham, with his arms folded, nodded with a firm look on his face.

Bagwell: Lets face it... anyone as gorgeous as myself needs protection.. I mean all my adoring fans can sometimes be a little crazy.

The crowd boo to show that they aren't fans of him.

Bagwell: You all know its true... all you guys wanna be like Buff.. and all you girls just can't get enough!

Before Buff can continue he is cut of by the music of Eric Bischoff.

Bischoff: Well done Buff.. you've managed to cheat your way into the semi-finals

Buff then smirked with a shrug as if to say 'I didn't do anything'

Bischoff: Anyway.. I came out here ton announce that I'm switching the brackets arond a bit.. the semi finals will now be Maven Huffman versus tonights winner and you versus Brock Lesnar! So Buff... think of it as a punishment for your actions tonight.

Bischoff left laughing leaving Buff and Doug looking devastated!

Segment Rating = 82%

Eddie Colon def Jimmy Yang to win VWW Light Heavyweight Title

Another awesome display of athleticism from the Light Heavyweight Division.. crowd were a little more into the match than previous weeks. Despite playing the heel.. Yang got a good cheer when he hit a corkscrew moonsault from the turnbuckle to the outside! Colon managed to get in control later in the match after nailing a torando DDT which he scored a near fall with. Colon dodged a martial arts kick from Yang which ended up hitting the referee! With the referee out cold Aguila Rios sprinted to the ring, ran at Colon, who dodged again, forcing Aguila to run right into Yang! Colon then tossed Aguila to the outside and followed with a plancha! In the ring Yang got back to his feet when Billy Kidd ran in the ring and nailed him with the BK Bomb! Kidd rolled out of the ring and hid as Colon came back, climbed up the turnbuckle and hit Yang with a Diving Moonsault! He pinned and got the three count winning the title! He grabbed the belt and then noticed Kidd at ringside.. he seemed confused as to why he was there but soon forgot about it when Kidd came and celebrated with him!

Match Rating = 60%

Who Betta to watch your back?

Chris Kanyan and DDP are backstage as DDP is getting ready for his match up next.

DDP: Tonight is my night Chris.. I'll prove that I've still got what it takes to fight with the best of them!

Kanyan: Thats okay for you to say.. your not wrestling a cheater like Brock Lesnar.. he cheated so bad even YOU couldn't help..

DDP: Don't get yourself down about last week.. keep your chin up and stay positive!

DDP did a massive grin directed at Kanyan while Kanyan seemed less than impressed.

Kanyan: Well one of us is going to be World Champion and since I was cheated out of the tournament that leaves you.. and I'm going to make sure you walk away the winner!

DDP: Whoa.. hold it their buddy.. I'm going to go out there and kick JeriSCUM's ass all by myself! I appreciate the help but Its just something I've gotta do.

Kanyan nodded as DDP walked away looking rather happy.

Segment Rating = 71%

Jericho def Diamond Dallas Page to advance in World Title Tournament

A great main event that the crowd were really into.. they really got behind DDP. A well fought battle between both men with a lot of near falls. The first of which came after DDP hit Jericho with his spinning sitout powerbomb! A top rope elbow to a standing DDP got the next near fall as did the Enziguri that followed! DDP fought back with a discus clothesline that knocked Jericho from the ring leading to the fight continuing outside the ring. Both men knocking each others heads against crowd barriers and the ring post! After throwing DDP into the ring steps Jericho got back into the ring and proceeded to pose and taunt in an extremely cocky manor! Out of nowhere DDP jumped back into the ring and nailed Jericho with the Diamond Cutter! He covered 1...2.. Jericho barely managed to kick out! DDP looked frustrated but soon snapped out of it and back into his typical cheesy grin as he began to stalk Jericho for a second Diamond Cutter. Jericho managed to block it and followed up with a bulldog.. off the ropes...Lionsault.. No! DDP put his knees up! DDP ran at Jericho.. who drop toeholded DDP into the turnbuckle, rolled him up, grabbed the rope and the referee counted 3! After the match Chris Kanyan sprinted to the ring making Jericho run away, Kanyan helped DDP up before leveling him with the Kanyan Cutter! Kanyan left to boos as Jericho celebrated at the top of the entrance ramp while DDP laid motionless in the ring as the show went off the air.

Match Rating = 85%

Overall Show Rating = 73%

Virgin World Wrestling

Live on PPV

Tuesday 22nd August 2006

The fourth edition of Virgin World Wrestling is set to be huge. Both Semi Final Matches in the World Title Tournament will take place. The show will open up with Jericho going one on one with Maven Huffman and the show will be main evented by Brock Lesnar versus Buff Bagwell! Bagwell introduced his bodyguard Doug Basham last week injuring Mark Jindrak who will not be in attendance this week. Will Basham have any influence in the main event? Or will Lesnar overcome the odds once more?

The legendry Rowdy Rodder Piper will make a very special appearance as he hosts Piper's Pit for the first time on Virgin World Wrestling! The guest will be non other than Chris Kanyan, and Piper will be trying to figure out why Kanyan turned on DDP last week after DDP lost his tournament match!

Eric Bischoff have announced a unique match situation in an attept to solve the tag title situation. It will be Brian Adams of Kronik, Kishi of the Island Boyz and one half of the tag champions Trevor Murdoch in a triple threat match. Which ever man wins gets their team a title shot, and if Murdoch wins the champs get off without having to defend the gold until they want to!

Billy Kidd helped Eddie Colon win the VWW Light Heavyweight Title last week, the only thing is Colon didn't notice and he thinks he won it all by himself! This week Colon and Kidd team up to face Aguila Rios and former Champion Jimmy Yang in tag team action!

Also Shannon Moore makes his Virgin World Wrestling debut as he goes up against the fearsome Perry Saturn!

All this and more, Tuesday on PPV!

Confirmed Matches

World Title Semi Final - Jericho vs Maven Huffman

World Title Semi Final - Brock Lesnar vs Buff Bagwell

Kishi vs Brian Adams vs Trevor Murdoch - VWW Tag Title shot on the line

Billy Kidd and Eddie Colon vs Aguila Rios and Jimmy Yang

Shannon Moore vs Perry Saturn

OOC: Predictions welcome as always :) keep them coming, hope you're all enjoying it so far.

Jericho/Lesnar final.

See above.

I'm liking the Island Boys.

I always pick against Colon. He always wins. Now watch, the first time I pick him to win, he'll lose.

I'm a Moore-man. He probably won't win, but I couldn't live with myself if I picked against him.

-Jericho over Maven; Brock over Buff, leading to Jericho vs. Brock, which is the obvious money match to go with at the moment.

-Murdoch wins the three way. I see him and Cade as central to VWW's tag division.

-Rios & Yang over Kidd & Colon as Yang gets his win back.

-I think Saturn'll go over Moore as a loss by Saturn here would likely hurt him. Then again, Moore probably has the greater upside of the two at this point.

Kanyan and Piper should be good!

Confirmed Matches

Jericho vs. Lesnar is the obvious money match here and pretty much everyone is betting on it.

Last edition, you were obviously trying to make KroniK look like a dominant badass team.

Let the champ take a fall in a non-title match and you have an instant number 1 contender and a feud in the making.

Picking Moore is comparable to picking a kitten in a fight against an alligator. Sure, it could win but does anyone expect it to?

I've really enjoyed this diary so far, especially the way you are developing some of the feuds and characters. I especially like the development of Buff Bagwell, and even though he can be a pain backstage, with some more work he could become a great contender.

I also like Maven's development, and hope that his attitude takes him into title contention in the future.

I hope that you look to bring in some more "fresh talent", and maybe develop some "newer" tag teams. Kronik and Rikishi are getting a little past it. Bring in some new "lesser" talent (eg": wwe or TNA midcarders), and create some fresh combinations.

BTW: Jericho over Maven

Lesnar over Buff

There can be no other alternative (unless you have Jericho cost Lesnar his match)

Rikishi over Adams and Murdoch

The Island Boys seem to be the team you want to build the most at the moment.

Yang and Rios to beat Colon and Kidd

Billy and Eddie will come into conflict, costing one of them the match, and building towards a future match (but don't rush the build-up)

Saturn to demolish Moore

Saturn =too big and strong for Moore.

• 9 months later...