Britney Spears Engaged

Guest MuRd0K

Guest MuRd0K

LOS ANGELES - Pop singer Britney Spears is engaged to her dancer boyfriend, a representative of Spears’ record label confirmed Friday.

advertisement

“I can confirm that yes, she is engaged,” said Sonia Muckle of Jive Records.

Spears, 22, and Kevin Federline, 26, have not yet set a date, Muckle said.

The two began dating a few months ago, after Spears’ wedding to childhood friend Jason Alexander in Las Vegas in January. That marriage was annulled within days.

Federline appeared in the movie “You Got Served” and performed as a backup dancer for singer Justin Timberlake, Spears’ former boyfriend.

He was previously involved with actress Shar Jackson, of TV’s “Moesha.” They have a 2-year-old daughter together and are expecting another baby in July.

Spears recently canceled her summer tour because of a knee injury she suffered during a video shoot. Her latest album, “In the Zone,” was released in November and has sold more than 2.6 million copies.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com

Heh, I give them around 6 months of marriage.

She'll get married, but then they'll divorce after a month or so. Hey at least we know not all pop singers are ho's (Jessica Simpson).

I'm sure if she had the mental capacity, she too would be a ho.

True. Back to Britney.....did anyone think the first time Timberlake and SPears were together they would break up. They were a perfect couple, and I thought it would stay long. Man, did I underestimate the Ho'ness of Ms. Spears(THat Ms. will never be Mrs.)

Edited by Laice_

Alright, it's time for me to defend her AGAIN. Honestly, the woman doesn't make it easy for me :shifty:

He was previously involved with actress Shar Jackson, of TV’s “Moesha.” They have a 2-year-old daughter together and are expecting another baby in July.

I just want to say it takes two to tango. He's the one who chose to leave his girlfriend and his 2-year-old with said ex expecting another child soon, not Britney. She could have said no, but if you love someone you have to make decisions that aren't going to please everyone. If anyone's wrong in this situation, it's obviously him.

And also, the first marriage was a drunken mistake of a high magnitude, so how it can count towards her overall marriage situation I do not know.

Man, did I underestimate the Ho'ness of Ms. Spears(THat Ms. will never be Mrs.)

How is she a "ho"? She makes a mistake and now finds what COULD be true love, and all of a sudden she's a ho? What about him? He left his girlfriend pregnant and with a kid after originally committing himself to her. Is he not bad? This is one fucking marriage. J-Lo was married 3 times and that was FULLY KNOWING WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Britney was incredibly drunk the first time, and now understands what she is doing this time. It's hardly the same situtation.

I doubt they'll get married. But damn this guy has talent. He managed to bag Brit while expecting child with another chick...

Talented? I'd call it moronic myself.

Look, if she loves this guy, then she's welcome to marry him. I don't think it will last myself, but that's because I'm jealous of him <_< Well, actually, I just think he's using her. But that probably IS jealousy. Besides, it's just an engagement. It probably won't even go anywhere. And then, after she's in need of some lovin', here I come, dancing across the street to "Slave 4 U" B)

Guest MuRd0K

And then, after she's in need of some lovin', here I come, dancing across the street to "Slave 4 U" B)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that after being broken-hearted, she will need a laugh.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that after being broken-hearted, she will need a laugh.

I was joking :P

But hey, think whatever you jaded little boys want to think.

It's official, BSIG was the guy in MTV's Fanography who ran across the street "for Britney".

Puh-lease.

I was the guy in drag :shifty: