WWE Smackdown - After Judgement Day

ONO

Nice to see the updates coming along quickly :) So anyway I thought I'd drop by with some feedback before you post the next show. Btw, all your responses to my last feedback was fine :P

First of all I think Solitary Confinement is a great idea, it may be similar in some respects to HIAC and the EC but its difference is good as I think those two are over used.

Decent Cruiserweight Match good to see you utilising more of the division than just challenger and champion and Noble not having the terrible Pitbull team with Kash is a good thing for sure.

Henry and Angle's backstage confrontation was acceptable, although I would have liked to see Angle wrestle, but I guess your still playing on the whole 'Henry hurt Angle' thing.

Look forward to see what you'll do with Doug. I always hoped he'd get a good singles push.. hopefully it won't end up as a poor re-hashing of the Big Bossman gimmick.

Regal beating Psychosis is all fine as long as Regal manages to keep a decent place on the card. Although I'm a little confused as why Regal is facing a face this week and a heel (Henry) next week, I'm assuming Regal's meant to be a heel since he cheated in this match and also against Burchill on Velocity.

Khali destroys Orlando, fine by me. I'm curious what will be at the end of this whole 7 days thing, the obvious seems to be Taker returing again but you earlier comment has thrown me off?

Kendrick/London retain which is good, but from S2H and Funaki.. not so good. Its fair enough that you had them so that it can lead to Funaki's turn.. but again its the face vs face thing. No MNM segment again?

Booker beating Tatanka, Rey beating JBL and Lashely beating Animal are all good by me.

This has me thinking though, if its 6 men then its Rey, Lashley, Booker, I'm assuming Henry then either JBL or Kurt, correct me if I'm wrong but thats 5? Do you have a suprise planned? Batista maybe?

I'm hoping Kurt beats JBL simply because as someone mentioned earlier, JBL needs to defend the US title as it is getting forgotten about. Although I cant think of anyone deserving of fighting for the title who won't be involved in the Solitary Confinement match except for Finlay but he's a heel.

All in all a good show which leaves me wondering about a lot of things. Which is great because it means i'll be coming back for more :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velocity Results

June 11th, 2006.

Simon Dean defeated Palmer Canon with a rollup.

Steven Richards defeated Nunzio with a thrust kick.

Paul Birchall defeated Sylvan with the C4.

Brian Kendrick and Paul London retained their tag titles against Gymini.

Edited by Lost Soul

Friday Night Smackdown Results

June 16th, 2006.

Smackdown opened up this week with Gunner Scott. Gunner didn't look too happy. Gunner told the crowd about how he had defeated Booker T, not once, but twice, and for any man to do that was remarkable. Gunner said that the past two weeks, he has lost, not down to himself, but the lousy, ignorant fans that expect far too much of him. The fans didn't respond in kind at all. Gunner said that people had taken him for granted, and he was sick of it. Gunner was interrupted by Orlando Jordan. Gunner was ready for a fight, but Orlando waved him off. Orlando responded with the same kind of feelings. He said he himself had been taken for a mug by these Smackdown fans. The promo ended with Gunner Scott and Orlando Jordan shaking hands.

60%

******COMMERCIAL******

Gregory Helms was backstage, he demanded a coffee from a passer-by. When the passer-by refused, Helms shouted insults and asked him "Do you know who the hell I am?". With that, Helms was interrupted by Jamie Noble. Noble smiled, pointed at the title and said "Yeah, I do, the Cruiserweight champion, and when you have that on your shoulder, you're a target!". Helms asked Noble did he want a match. Noble shrugged it off and said "Yeah, I do, but not tonight, at Confinement!". Helms set he match in stone, and laid a list of all the cruiserweights he had previously defeated. Helms said Noble would just be another name on that list, come Confinement.

76%

Solitary-Confinement Qualifying Round

Mark Henry Vs William Regal

Henry, was motivated for this contest. He didn't take Regal lightly at all, laying into him early on with hard slaps across the chest. Henry dominated the match. Regal, who put in a great deal of effort, failed to surprise anyone. Henry delivered a lovely, and I mean lovely, release german suplex. A splash was up next for the already down and out Regal.

Winner via pinfall - Mark Henry

Overall rating = 63%

Crowd reaction = 52%

Match quality = 75%

******COMMERCIAL******

JBL was backstage with a mic in hand. JBL lambasted Rey Mysterio, complaining that Mysterio had cheated last week. (Even though he clearly didn't). JBL insisted that Mysterio was engaging in a psychological war with everyone on the Smackdown brand, and that they shouldn't let him win, sounding a lot like a dictator, rather than a wrestler. JBL complained about drawing Angle on the tournament, insisting that it was Theodore Long, once again, trying to hold him down. JBL said that after tonight, he would be victorious in all his pursuits.

86%

Gregory Helms Vs Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty was looking to pick things up, after Funaki sensationally turned his back on him last week, and what better way to do it than picking up a win against the Cruiserweight champion? The match was fast, eccentic, and generally an all round good contest, mixed with some technical exchanges. Helms held a headlock in for a portion of the match, Hotty was able to beat it off, and gained some momentum, with numerous clotheslines. But just like last week, someone came to the aid of Helms, and it was none other than Funaki. Whilst Scotty was going for the worm, Funaki was able to slide in, and delivered a bulldog. The referee had no option but to give the win to Scotty.

Winner via disqualification - Scotty 2 Hotty

Overall rating = 70%

Crowd reaction = 69%

Match quality = 72%

After the match both Helms and Funaki delivered boots to Scotty. They were chased off as Matt Hardy ran in for the save.

******COMMERCIAL******

Solitary-Confinement Qualifying Match

JBL Vs Kurt Angle

On another night, this very easily could have been the main event, and these men didn't let down. Angle was quick, and on his game, and put JBL to the mat, numerous times with body-checks and technical holds. JBL, still fuming from his loss last week, had definitely relit a spark inside him, as he didn't hold back at all from the Olympic champion. JBL slammed Angle into the turnbuckle, and followed up with a clothesline. JBL slammed Angle to the canvas with a back-breaker, followed up by another and then a side-walk-slam. Things were going JBL's way, until, out of no where, Angle locked in the Ankle Lock, to a magnificent and delightful reaction. JBL tried to hold on, but he was placed in the center of the ring, Angle screamed at JBL to tap. JBL tried his best to fight the hold off, to get rid of the pain somehow. The pain was visible, JBL gritted his teeth, but he couldn't, not for the life of him, and he tapped to the Ankle Lock.

Winner via submission - Kurt Angle

Overall rating = 86%

Match quality = 74%

Crowd reaction = 89%

******COMMERCIAL******

JBL was backstage in Theodore Long's office. JBL was screaming at Long, and pointed to his ankle, demanding that Theodore reversed the decision. Theodore disagreed, and said the win was fair. JBL was fuming and trashed the office of Theodore Long. Long said JBL would be suspended for a month. JBL laughed, and said he'd be paying a vist to Vince McMahon.

74%

A video package was showing highlighting the rise and then fall of MNM. The video stated that Mercury and Nitro would square off at Confinement.

74%

******COMMERCIAL******

The Great Khali Vs Simon Dean

Simon Dean, just didn't want to be involved in this contest whatsoever. The Great Khali dragged him to the ring, delivered a big boot and pinned him for the cover.

Winner via pinfall - The Great Khali

Overall rating = 54%

Crowd reaction = 37%

Match quality = 74%

After the matchs The Great Khali and Daivari reconciled in the ring. Daivari stated that NO MAN could defeat The Great Khali..until..the lights dimmed. The titintron played random numbers, and out walked the druids. Daivari nearly collapsed, were as The Great Khali stood, looking on. Smoke rose from the ground..and a small, figure appeared. It finally came into perspective, it was none other than Paul Bearer, and he was holding the golden urn. Bearer ran his mouth on The Great Khali and Daivari. He stated that he had been brought back by The Undertaker. He stated that Taker had given him the power to control the Phenom, again. He stated that he had been sick of Daivari's ignorance, and he personally wanted to show him how far he was from the truth. Bearer explained that he knew Taker better than anyone else, and that Taker was truely sorry for his actions at the Great American Bash. Bearer said that The Great Khali would pay the price at Cofinement, for he would be confined to eternal hell.

81%

******COMMERCIAL******

Bar Room Brawl

Finlay Vs Lashley

Lashley had just picked up an impressive win last week, and now, he was set for a title shot at Confinement. Lashley was eager to get another one over Finlay, and they both went at. The match was chaotic, and earned the right to be called a hardcore bloody brawl. Lashley drove Finlay's head, hard, into a toilet seat, which got a great reaction from the crowd. Finlay busted Lashley open with a pool ball to the head. The match went back and forth, with both men bleeding, badly. Outstepped a figure, he grinned and smashed Finlay across the head with a pool cue. Lashley pinned Finlay for the win.

Winner via pinfall - Lashley

Overall rating = 65%

Crowd reaction = 60%

Match quality = 71%

Booker T was backstage getting ready for his match. He was interrupted by Al Snow. Snow told Booker about the upcoming Tough Enough contest, and asked him would he like to be a trainer in it? Booker laughed in Al Snow's face, telling him that he didn't want to be a part of any "reality talent show". Booker T said that after tonight, the only reality Al Snow would be facing was that he wasted the time of an upcoming World Heavyweight champion.

71%

******COMMERCIAL******

A video package is shown of The Enforcer: Doug Basham. Basham is shouting at some kid for loitering in a park. Basham insists that the kid MUST be taken into custody, so this "offence" doesn't happen again. Basham puts the kid into the back of the police car, before winding down his window, smiling and saying "Just doing my job".

68%

World Heavyweight Title

Rey Mysterio © Vs Booker T

A great contest, with some great exchanges. Booker was abit sloppy at the start, and Rey was able to capitalise with a few high flying presses, but Booker gathered himself, and took Rey to school, catching him off-guard with various roll ups into technical locks. Rey didn't take too kind to this kind of paternisation, and caught Booker himself, off guard with a jumping press into his own pinfall. Booker reversed it into a roll up, but Rey was able to kick out and put Booker to the canvas with an elbow shot to the side of the head. They both delivered good moves, and honestly, it could have gone either way, but Rey was able to retain his belt, after Booker went for a wild swing with Mysterio's own title belt, Rey ducked, slid under Booker and delivered a tornado DDT. Rey then delivered a springboard splash for the three count.

Winner via pinfall - Rey Mysterio

Overall rating = 84%

Crowd reaction = 87%

Match quality = 78%

Edited by Lost Soul

Another top show which I enjoyed :) Lots I liked in this one and Confinement is looking good.

The Gunner Scott/Orlando Jordan team is a very interesting prospect and it makes sense. OJ hasn't done anything for ages and Gunner's push seems to have been left behind with Booker T moving on. I think they have the potential to work out and would make good challengers to Kendrick/London.

You're giving quite abit of time up to your cruiserweights and Helms which is a good thing.

Henry squashes Regal just as expected.

I think you got JBL's character down pretty well during his backstage chat with Teddy.

Helms vs Scotty is a match which really got my attention, not because of the match but because of the continuous build up of the CW division. The Helms/Noble match at Confinement potentially has Hardy, Funaki and maybe even Scotty who could be added to it, any combination of the above would be good IMO.

Kurt beating JBL was good, and you have me wondering what JBL is going to do involving McMahon. Although still no mention of the US Title which is something I do not like.

Announcement of Nitro vs Mercury is okay, and its better that you did that instead of just putting them back on tv without explaining them missing a few shows.

Khali squashes Dean, fair enough since Dean wasn't doing anything anyway. Undertaker coming back as originally expected but bringing in Paul Bearer first is a nice touch.

Lashley beating Finlay in the Bar Brawl was as expected a decent match, and Im assuming thats it for Lashley and Finaly and Lashley will feud with Booker now?

Basham has me interested and seems like he will be pretty funny if nothing else :)

The Booker T/Al Snow segment was good because it let Booker show his personality before a big match up and also advertises the upcoming Tough Enough. Speaking of Tough Enough i'll be reading to see how you do it, as I can't imagine it being that easy in a diary.

Finally the main event. The right man won, as Rey should definitly retain at least until Confinement. Good job having that match this week as we probably won't see another match with those two in before the Solitary Confinement match without the other challengers getting involved. Question.. was that Booker T's KOTR title shot? Or just a random Title shot?

A good show, keep up the brilliant work :)

lol Booker t didn't win ahhh but good match for Rey and I'm very drawn in by this whole Undertaker thing now.

Good show you are doing wonders and Jbl's promos Pure gold from you lost soul keep up the good work man, i will add more feedback later.

Actually Doug Basham's gimmick came across pretty well hopefully a few more stint's from him like this, Muhammad Hassan wow first Nash had me wondering now this Something is gonna happen at the great American bash i can feel it revenge on taker or Helping taker it's too much suspense, keep up the good work and more updates hopefully to come and remember lex luther number one fan :blush: .

Edited by Lex Luther

PWInsider News

Smackdown drew a 5.73 for last weeks show, a major drop. Ratings have been going down as the weeks progress, but Vince McMahon is still pleased. McMahon believes that the major jump in ratings has sparked interest back in the brand, but the recent drop, is nothing but a mere hitch. McMahon fully expects the ratings to improve as the weeks come by. RAW pulled in a 6.03 rating this week.

TNA have released a statement that Kevin Nash will NOT be appearing for the company in future. This fits in nicely with news that Nash had re-signed with the WWE. Let's all hope for his sake, that his rerun in the WWE is a success, as this TNA statement, could very well turn round to shoot him in the foot.

It seems as if the WWE have done wonders with Doug Basham. His recent comedy-sketches have been welcomed by all sections of the fanbase.

Edited by Lost Soul

Velocity Results

June 18th, 2006.

Steven Richards defeated Palmer Canon with a pump handle slam.

Simon Dean defeated Nunzio with a rollup.

Funaki over Drake Williams (Deuce Shade)

Gunner Scott and Orlando Jordan defeated Psychosis and Super Crazy

Nice one the Velocity are up man you are really getting along good and quick with these updates which is good just one thing i found fault with, didn't Palmer Canon leave the WWE or something i may be wrong and please correct me if i am but i was wondering if he left did you sign him back as it wasn't in any of the news you posted up, sorry for going on about that.

Nice results and a good show and i'm glad things are going fast at this as the shows are awesome and the news is always good keep us updated on Hassan's return and Nash, thanks again for the read Lost soul keep up the good work.

Edited by Lex Luther

Friday Night Smackdown Preview

23rd June, 2006.

Friday night Smackdown will come directly from California, and we'll be just two days away from Confinement. Rey Mysterio will defend his WWE World Heavyweight title against Mark Henry, Kurt Angle, Bobby Lashley, Booker T and a mystery opponent. In this weeks main event, Rey will team with Lashley to take on Mark Henry and Booker T. Kurt Angle will get a warm-up match, to prepare him for the Solitary-Confinement match, as he will be in action against Road Warrior.

Last week marked the beginning of the end for The Great Khali, or so it seemed, what next will happen? Will we hear anything from the Deadman?

Finlay lost in the bar room brawl to Lashley, last week, after a mystery figure smashed a pool cue across his head. Who was Finlay's attacker? Will we find out?

Gregory Helms will take on Scotty 2 Hotty, Matt Hardy and Jamie Noble in a four-way non title match.

Confirmed matches

WWE Tag Team Title Number One Contendership

Gunner Scott & Orlando Jordan Vs The Mexicools

Gregory Helms Vs Scotty 2 Hotty Vs Matt Hardy Vs Jamie Noble

Kurt Angle Vs Road Warrior

Rey Mysterio & Lashley Vs Mark Henry & Booker T

Smackdown Results

June 23rd, 2006.

Smackdown kicked off with the arrival of Vince McMahon. McMahon stated that last week a few things jumped out at him. Firstly, he said Theodore Long had lost all authority among his superstars, and secondly JBL, was frustrated at the poor morale, showcasing it as a concerned superstar. McMahon said something HAD to be done about the situation, and at Confinement, it would be. Vince announced that at Confinement, JBL would take on anyone of Theodore Long's choosing. The stipulation was simple! If JBL won, Theodore Long would lose his job, and if JBL lost, JBL would be Theodore Long's assistant, and would have to carry out whatever instruction Theodore Long instructed him to do. JBL interrupted Vince, and was prompt to accept the stipulations, he said he would never work beside Theodore Long, and the chances of Theodore winning were next to nil. Long was out next, and said at Confinement he would silence JBL for good. The mood was mixed, McMahon eager to pull in more buys for Confinement, Theodore had his job on the line, and JBL had his American pride to think of.

75%

******COMMERCIAL******

A promo hyping Confinement was aired.

Backstage Theodore Long was sitting in his office, talking on the phone. The door opened, and in came The Enforcer Doug Basham. Basham was dressed in a police officers outfit, with a nightstick by his side. Basham peeled away his sunglasses, took the phone off Theodore, and slammed it down. Basham told Theodore not to worry, that he was here to offer his services. Theodore was quick to decline, but after thinking for a minute or two, actually accepted. Basham was delighted, he slammed his first down hard on the table, and said that at Confinement, JBL would pay the price.

72%

Brian Kendrick Vs Funaki

No doubt Brian Kendrick would be keeping an eye on the upcoming WWE tag team number one contendership match, but he pulled out his a-game card in this contest, and both these superstars hooked up well. It was a delegate, fast-paced contest, with both guys flipping over each other, and reversing numerous holds. Kendrick proved why he was one-half of the tag team champions with an awesome jumping splash over the top rope onto Funaki. The finish came about when Funaki went for a wild kick, Kendrick ducked and flung Funaki over his back into a viscious slam.

Winner via pinfall - Brian Kendrick

Overall rating = 74%

Crowd reaction = 69%

Match quality = 80%

******COMMERCIAL******

Gregory Helms Vs Scotty 2 Hotty Vs Matt Hardy Vs Jamie Noble

Over the past few weeks, tensions have been high between these four, and they managed to pull off a decent match. All three; were gunning for WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms. Helms tried to run away, but he couldn't run from the three. It became obvious that all three of them would have to go at it, and so they did. It was cruiserweight "carnage", with bodies being tossed and threw in the air. Helms managed to attack Scotty with his conveted trophy, but he was interrupted by an incoming senton bomb from Hardy. The finish came when Helms was able to rollup Hardy whilst Noble and Scotty were busy on the outside.

Winner via pinfall - Gregory Helms

Overall rating = 77%

Crowd reaction = 73%

Match quality = 81%

Helms walked backstage, absolutely delighted with the win. Vince met him, smiled, hugged the Cruiserweight champion. Helms thanked McMahon for allowing him to jump ship, and said it had paid dividends for his career. McMahon was glad with the kind words, and told him he better get ready for Confinement. Helms was confused, and asked the chairman why? McMahon, with open-arms stated that at Confinement, Helms would defend his belt against Jamie Noble, Matt Hardy and Scotty 2 Hotty in an elimination match.

72%

Finlay Vs Nunzio

A squash, nothing more. Finlay dominated the match right from the start, and delivered some spine-tinglying moves. Nunzio was taken "to school", so to speak. Finlay won when he hit a neat german suplex.

Winner via pinfall - Finlay

Overall rating = 59%

Crowd reaction = 40%

Match quality = 70%

After the match, the debuting Mark Copani attacked Finlay with a chair, laying the Irishman out in the center of the ring. Copani got on the mic, and said that he was going to teach Finlay how proper men fought, and that at Confinement, whether he wanted to or not, Finlay would take him on in a street fight. Copani posed on the ramp, as Finlay looked on, in shock.

******COMMERCIAL******

WWE Tag Team Title Number One Contendership Match

Gunner Scott & Orlando Jordan Vs The Mexicools

Scott and Jordan weren't going to be bullied in this match, and they didn't give The Mexicools an easy time. Orlando and Gunner cheated, numerous times; not tagging in or out, using the ropes to their advantage. Orlando and Gunner had cemented a good partnership, and they worked well together, hitting The Mexicools with double clothesline, among other double tag moves. Orlando distracted the referee, whilst Gunner laid out Super Crazy with a chair.

Winners via pinfall - Gunner Scott & Orlando Jordan

Overall rating = 72%

Crowd reaction = 61%

Match quality = 83%

******COMMERCIAL******

Rey Mysterio arrived at the arena, and was immediately stopped in his track by Mark Henry. Henry blasted Mysterio with verbal abuse, stating that Mysterio wasn't big enough to be a proper champion to the world. Henry said that he was big enough, and tonight, he was going to squash Mysterio like a helpless bug.

75%

Kurt Angle Vs Road Warrior

Angle didn't take Road Warrior for granted, and was cautious of how to play his game, tonight. Angle locked in a few holds to weaken the former WWE tag team champion. Angle then went back to school with Road Warrior, hitting him with clotheslines, german suplexes and back suplexes. Angle finished off Road Warrior with an Angle Slam, and finished him off entirely with an ankle lock.

Winner via submission - Kurt Angle

Overall rating = 72%

Crowd reaction = 68%

Match quality = 76%

The Great Khali was seen backstage with Daivari. Daivari was worried about the upcoming contest, but The Great Khali didn't seem to be bothered. Daivari smiled and said "I HAVE IT!"

48%

******COMMERCIAL******

As we come back from the last break of the night Vince McMahon is backstage in an office. McMahon says that Confinement is only around the corner, and that with all the talk of a place still being open for the Solitary-Confinement match, that it was mere propaganda, and that it had been filled for Sunday, but the question still looms; Who will be the final man in the Solitary-Confinement match?

79%

Rey Mysterio & Lashley Vs Booker T & Mark Henry

A fantastic match. Henry actually was pretty decent in the ring, and worked well with Mysterio. Mysterio was quick, and able to fly around Henry, and pulled off some decent moves from his arsenal. Tensions soon rose, and it wasn't long before all four men were in the ring, the referee was able to seperate them, though. Booker went for an axe kick but was clobbered with a Lashley spear. The match went on, and not before long, all four men were at it again, this time brawling on the outside. The referee disqualified all four as the brawling continued.

Angle was soon down to the ring, and got involved in the ringside mess. All five men were at it, brawling all around ringside. The fans were going wild. Familiar music sounded through out the arena, and out ran Batista. A clothesline to Booker, Henry was tossed into the stairs, Angle was driven into the barricade, Lashley stood up to Batista, but was directed to the protected covering with a bodyslam. Mysterio jumped onto the metal steps, and dived at Batista. Batista caught him, with ease, and delivered a Batista Bomb through the announcers table. Smackdown went off the air with the image of Batista surrounding all five men, with the World Heavyweight title around his waist.

Edited by Lost Soul

IPB Image

World Heavyweight Title - Solitary Confinement

Rey Mysterio © Vs Mark Henry Vs Kurt Angle Vs Booker T Vs Lashley Vs Batista

The Great Khali w/ Daivari Vs The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer

WWE Tag Team Titles

Brian Kendrick & Paul London © Vs Gunner Scott & Orlando Jordan

Joey Mercury Vs Johnny Nitro

Street Fight

Finlay Vs Mark Copani

WWE United States Title

JBL © Vs The Enforcer Doug Basham

If JBL wins, Theodore Long is fired as General Manager. If Doug Basham wins, JBL must be Theodore Long's assistant.

WWE Cruiserweight Title - Elimination

Gregory Helms © Vs Matt Hardy Vs Scotty 2 Hotty Vs Jamie Noble

Predictions, and feedback wanted. I'll run a prediction contest for the ppv. Winner will be notified and given the option of one thing, which I will choose.

WWE Tag Team Titles

Street Fight

Finlay Vs Mark Copani

WWE United States Title

If JBL wins, Theodore Long is fired as General Manager. If Doug Basham wins, JBL must be Theodore Long's assistant.

great diary as always ;)

Edited by Matt

Velocity Results

June 25th, 2006.

William Regal defeated Road Warrior after using the brass knucks.

Psychosis defeated Sylvan with a moonsault.

Vito defeated Tatanka after using a chair.

Funaki over Nunzio with a rollup.

Edited by Lost Soul

WWE Tag Team Titles

Street Fight

Finlay Vs Mark Copani

WWE United States Title

-Too early for Batista to regain since his return.

-Booker T lost to Rey cleanly in a singles

-Lashley is in a feud with Booker T

-Rey Mysterio is considered too small by Vince

-Henry isn't that good in ring.

-Since you're playing it off as if Vince was on the booking team

WWE Tag Team Titles

-A one month reign is too short for them imo.

-I got a tails in a coin toss.

Street Fight

Finlay Vs Mark Copani

-Some debuting guy needs a win here.

WWE United States Title

-JBL because you have 2 authority figures being Long and Vince. Along with that it's a title match.

-Helms has been on a roll lately.

1st elimination: Scotty 2 Hotty(funaki appearance)

2nd elimination: Jamie Noble(Not enough hype and it's mainly between Hardy/Helms)

3rd elimination: Helms (Helms has been winning too much)

Winner: Matt Hardy

Edited by JonDude