WWE - The Beginning of Extreme

Guest mr_raw_13

i am loving evrything about this diary i am especially interested in seeing where the 3 brands go from here just plz if you are goin to have an invasion type thing please for the love of god make it a sucess :):) gr8 diary i am tracking this and another diary as i beleive they are 2 of the best diaries i have read so far :D:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

Hardcore TV! Preview

For the first time in 5 years ECW comes to you live in the form of Hardcore TV. Now a WWE Brand Extension with Vince McMahon having a new vision of ECW. One Night Stand was only a few days ago as the beginning of the new life of ECW began and what a Pay Per View it was.

We witnessed Taz make his ECW return choking out RVD in the main event and costing him the WWE World Title against John Cena. Will RVD or Taz have any sort of confrontation tonight as both men have been confirmed to be seen in the arena no one knows what type of mood both wrestlers are in.

Also at One Night Stand we witnessed the shocking return of the Lionheart Chris Jericho to ECW costing Lance Storm a match against Tajiri and Whipwreck. Jericho seemed to scream paybacks a bitch to the Canadian Submission Expert and everyone could only think that he meant that from last years One Night Stand.

With the new brand extension comes new talent and already confirmed have been Da New Blue Guy for the bWo and also the Higher Society of the New Extreme Horsemen Frankie Kazarian. It seemed at One Night Stand that each faction had a score to settle and who knows whether the war will continue tonight.

Talking of Kazarian he will be in singles action with Yoshihiro Tajiri, The Sandman faces Justin Credible, and also Big Stevie Cool and Blue Nova the b.W.o will face off against ECW Veterans The Chair Swinging Freaks in tag team action. All this and much more as Hardcore TV goes to the Extreme once again.

Confirmed Matches

b.W.o vs Chair Swinging Freaks

Frankie Kazarian vs Yoshihiro Tajiri

The Sandman vs Justin Credible

Guest Chris Choas
All I got is regular old paint and that's about it. Not really sure about where to get photoshop, but I don't want to get to off topic in this thread. PM if you have any suggestion on how to make banners or where to get photoshop. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work, I'm dying to see the first ECW Hardcore TV show.

IPB Image

ECW Hardcore TV Results!!!

We Open the show to Joey Styles welcoming us to the return show of ECW and we are live for Hardcore TV! Styles informs the crowd with the mic that he has been told he shall be having someone to be colour commentator with him and that someone is someone who Vince Fucking McMahon has chosen. The crowd boo as the ECW music hits the speakers and out walks non other than Cyrus the Virus! The crowd are letting him now that there not happy as he happily walks down the rampway and joins Styles at ringside only to get a barrage of abuse from Styles calling him a corporate sellout and many other words under the sun.

The Main Event is Set

Heyman is backstage and gets a great pop as he welcomes us to ECW’s rebirth. He talks about how on Sunday Night Rob Van Dam should’ve been the new World Champion if it hadn’t been for Taz to interfere and cost RVD and more importantly ECW the World Title. Heyman then demands for Taz to apologize to every ECW fan in that arena tonight. Heyman then announces that Lance Storm will face RVD in the main event tonight. He then once again welcomes everyone to ECW once again and finishes it with “Vince watch closely because this is how you fucking book a show!”

85%

bWo vs Chair Swinging Freaks

Great match just to see the bWo entrance as Big Stevie Cool, Blue Nova and Da New Blue Guy all have it still after all these years. Crowd loved Balls and Axl but kinda died down after the initial entrances. Big Stevie Cool and Blue Nova were getting the upper hand and playing to the crowd each time something happened. It wasn’t until Nova called for the Blue Leg Drop that they were interrupted by The New Extreme Horsemen Frankie Kazarian and Simon Diamond. They both run down to the ring with chairs and take both members of the bWo in the ring. Da New Blue Guy interrupts them but CW Anderson runs down to the ring as well and lays out Blue Guy with a devastating Spinebuster. All 3 members of the bWo have been laid out as The Chair Swinging Freaks slide back into the ring and begin to take out The New Extreme Horsemen but the numbers are too many for them as they are laid out onto the canvas and Kazarian covers Stevie and Diamond forces the referee to count 1…2…3 The New Extreme Horsemen win this and they weren’t even scheduled for this match.

Winner – The New Extreme Horsemen

OR – 68% CR – 58% MQ – 79%

Masked Extreme Horseman?

After the match the bWo slowly get back up and begin to fight off the Extreme Horsemen as they drive them from the ring and up the ramp. But then a masked man slides in through the crowd and flattens each member with a Kendo Stick. All three members of the bWo are laid out as The New Extreme Horsemen climb back into the ring and hug this masked wrestler and then they spray the words bWo onto Big Stevie Cool just to add insult to injury and the crowd are booing the crap into them.

73%

Big Stevie Cool gained 3 points of overness from this segment. Blue Nova gained 2 points of overness from this segment. Frankie Kazarian gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

The first Hardcore TV was a good show in my opinion, got a lot of storylines rolling. I never really watched ECW first time around, so I can't compare it. I thought it came off very well. Only things I have issues with are whether a few stars would or not compete full time, eg Taz, Jericho and Storm. But I'll let it go and see how it plays out since I'm enjoying this diary.

Guest Audiobank

Defiantly not traditional ECW, but is similar to how I believe the real new ECW wil plau out, more of an ROH type of brand. Thats a good thing tough, the booking was great....you rushed Punk's debut though.

The first Hardcore TV was a good show in my opinion, got a lot of storylines rolling. I never really watched ECW first time around, so I can't compare it. I thought it came off very well. Only things I have issues with are whether a few stars would or not compete full time, eg Taz, Jericho and Storm. But I'll let it go and see how it plays out since I'm enjoying this diary.

IPB Image

First ECW Show a Success?

Many people backstage were extremely happy with the way Hardcore TV panned out. It was apparent that there was a new style of ECW being shown on TV with them keeping some of the Extreme style of the history in ECW but also producing a more technical, and talented wrestler style brand. Many people have been comparing it to Indy promotion Ring of Honor which have been widely known about there Technical and High Flyer Wrestlers. Heyman was also seen backstage at Hardcore TV clearly happy that his company was back on TV.

The Man Beast Returning

Announced on Hardcore TV, The Man Beast Rhino shall be returning to the WWE for the new ECW Brand. Apparently after TNA didn't renew there contract to a written contract the WWE contacted Rhino who firstly rejected the idea after he was fired after falling out with backstage when there was a incident in a hotel involving him. It wasn't until Heyman himself called him saying that Paul wanted him to be a big wrestler in ECW just like before that Rhino signed the contract.

More Tag Teams On RAW and Smackdown

Word from RAW is that more tag teams shall be brought up to the roster to compete in quite a depleted tag division. A team which worked quite well with each other were Snitsky and Venis where they faced the Spirit Squad on Monday Night. Expect to see Cade and Murdoch to return as a team as well as the debut of Jerrell Clarke and Mikey Batts on Smackdown.

Umaga gone Bye Bye?

We havent seen Umaga on TV recently and it has been rumoured that he has been dropped by WWE programming after everyone was sick of seeing someone who is being called a Samoa Joe rip off try and be a big shot in WWE. His manager Armando has been sent back to OVW to get better mic training before being sent back to either RAW or Smackdown. Umaga on the other hand doesn't know if he shall be sent to OVW to be repackaged or be released more on this story as it comes.

Wrestlers to Return to TV

Talking of the Smackdown side of TV expect to see the return of Batista on TV in the upcoming weeks. It has been know that Batista has been cleared to wrestle after having surgery. Test is also impressing everyone in OVW and will be expected to report to Smackdown and will be expected to play a big part on Smackdown.

Guest mr_raw_13

dude dont release umaga send him2 development then when he's ready hire a better manager then bring him and push him he can work welll trust me im pushing him now on RAW. i have bobby heenan as his manager :D

Guest Audiobank

dude dont release umaga send him2 development then when he's ready hire a better manager then bring him and push him he can work welll trust me im pushing him now on RAW. i have bobby heenan as his manager :D

IPB Image

Smackdown! Preview

A New Number One Contender to the United States Championship Shall be decided tonight as Ken Kennedy faces off against Matt Hardy. Kennedy returned 2 weeks ago from injury coming out during Matt Hardy's interview and then cheating in a match with him later on. Last week Kennedy interfered once more into Hardy's match and then announced it was him vs Mr Kennedy for the #1 Contender for the US Title. Who shall come out on top and will JBL have anything to say about it?

Both Kings of the Ring shall be wrestling tonight as Randy Orton looks to get a victory over the rapid wolverine Chris Benoit and Booker T will be looking to put an end to Bobby Lashley's impressive streak as of late. Will the Kings of the Ring rule on Friday Night or will they be just a couple of rip offs?

With Rey Mysterio still out injured due to the attack from Kurt Angle two weeks ago there shall be a contract signing between the two as Rey Mysterio seemed to award Angle for snapping him out of his dream last week by giving him a World Title Shot at Vengeance. Will they have any more words for each other or will competitor get the upper hand after tonight?

Also after weeks of mind games between each teams London and Spanky shall get there rematch from Judgement day this week as they look to get there revenge for being cheated out of the Tag Belts against MNM. Smackdown GM Theodore Long has informed everyone that if anyone interferes of cheats to get out of the match then the opposite team will automatically win the Tag Belts. Without the help of Melina or the ropes will MNM be able to retain there gold?

All this and much much more only on Friday Night Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches

Mr Kennedy vs Matt Hardy - #1 US Title Contendership

Bobby Lashley vs Booker T

Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit

MNM vs London and Spanky - Tag Title Match

Edited by chazmers

IPB Image

BREAKING NEWS!!!

It has been confirmed that new ECW signee and former WWE World Champion the Lionheart Chris Jericho has broken his leg while training at the gym. In what was seen as a freak accident Jericho was about to lift a set of weights as the whole thing holding the weights and collapsed taking out Jericho's leg. He was rushed to hospital and now has a metal plate with bolts holding the bone together. Jericho who was expected to run a programme with Lance Storm for atleast 2 months has now been cancelled and with the Lionheart being one of the main workers for ECW no one knows who if anyone is going to replace him. We at PWInsider wishes him a full and speedy recovery.

IPB Image

Friday Night Smackdown Results

Announce Team - Michael Cole and Eric Bischoff

Opening video and music, fireworks you know the score it’s the normal Smackdown entrance as Michael Cole and wow our newest broadcasting buddy Eric Bischoff are live for Friday Night Smackdown tonight. No explanation about Bischoff being the co-commentator but I’m guessing it had something to do with Taz going to ECW. Anyway the music of Paul London and Spanky hit the speakers as they run down to the ring with their freaky looking masks on and they look to be challenging there rivals MNM for the Tag Team belts!

London and Spanky vs MNM (For The WWE Tag Team Titles)

Great highflying match and with Long already announcing that if any team cheated to win the other team would win the titles MNM were definitely up against it from the beginning. Many near falls throughout the match as MNM hit the Snapshot on Spanky and went for the double pin on Spanky but London came off the top rope with a Shooting Star Press to break up the count. The finish came when MNM went for another Snapshot on Paul London but he wriggled free connected with a dropsault to send Nitro to the outside and then landed a huracanrana onto Mercury. Spanky then made sure Nitro wasn’t getting back hit using his own body as a sacrifice to plancha over the top rope as London went up top and connected with the Shooting Star Press 1…2…3 Forget about it we have new champs as London helped up Spanky and then they walked up the ramp with their newly won tag titles on their shoulders.

OR – 83% CR – 73% MQ – 93%

The WWE Tag Team titles have gained in image.

• 2 weeks later...

IPB Image

New Tag Teams Signed

It can be confirmed that the WWE has come to terms with Ring of Honors own tag team The Briscoe Brothers. They have both been carefully watched and it was Paul Heyman himself that asked for them to be signed. It was expected that after reporting to OVW they would be called up to ECW but infact it can be reported that Mark and Jay will both be callled up the Smackdown roster to compete with the very depleted tag division on there. However the signing of the Homicide and Rickey Reyes aka the Rottwielers a few weeks ago are both going to be brought up to the ECW brand. They currently are holding the OVW Tag Team belts and are expected to lose them in the next couple of weeks. The WWE has trademarked the name Ghetto Boys, it is expected that these two shall debut as the Ghetto Boys, portraying either Gangsters ala New Jack or maybe even the new Public Enemy type guys. Both guys are quite high up in the ECW management especially Heyman who seems extremely pleased to be getting these two guys in the next couple of weeks.

New Storyline Leaked

After seeing him debut on Hardcore TV! last Wednesday it is expected CM Punk shall continue his Cocky Clean Cut gimmick believing he is better than the Extreme Rules in ECW and will not use weapons at all despite how badly he gets his ass kicked. He is expected to have a fued with Dreamer continuing the thing at the end of the match where he refused to shake Tommy's hand. It is expected Punk shall be facing off against some more well known ECW persona and continue to disrepect the whole ECW name. Heyman and management are really high on CM Punk's work level and skill as well as his charisma on the mic and they believe he could be a major star in ECW in the future more on when we get it.

• 1 month later...

IPB Image

Raw Preview

After last weeks blockbuster main event. Many people have things to explain. Like why did Vince screw HHH and Carlito out of the win by running down to the ring with a refs shirt and counting the 1..2..3? Who is the person tormenting Kane for the last few weeks as they promised to tell the story throughout the upcoming weeks of RAW. Big Show is still out injured but will be back next week. Will Kane continue his destrution this week or will Monday Night RAW be a peaceful night for once.

Also reprecussions of last week will be felt as Shane McMahon has hired his newest team member to take out HBK Shawn Michaels and it comes in the form of the French Stallion Rene Dupree. Shane has booked HBK in a Handi Cap Match tonight against the young team of Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch. Expect both Dupree and McMahon to play some part in the match.

Val Venis has once again challenged the Spirit Squad to a tag team title match this week on RAW, his partner shall be Chavo Guerrero. From last week where new Spirit Squad Inductees Bradley and Chrissie cost Venis and Snitsky the match expect to see more than just the two Spirit Squad members in this match but the question is can Venis and Guerrero pull out the win and become the new Tag Champs?

Edge last week beat the legend that is Ric Flair in the middle of the ring. It wasn't until Lita got involved that Edge managed to capatalise to pick up the win but it has been announced that Ric Flair will be live from his home to issue a statement concerning the match last week. All this and much more only on Monday Night RAW!

Confirmed Matches

Spriti Squad vs Val Venis & Chavo Guerrero (Tag Titles)

HBK vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

IPB Image

RAW Results

Announce Team - Simon Inoki and Dusty Rhodes

We are live for Monday Night Raw as Simon Inoki and Dusty Rhodes welcomes us to the latest edition of RAW. A video recaps us of the actions last week of Vince, Cena and Benjamin as Rhodes informs us that tonight Vince shall explain his actions. Inoki then hypes the Tag Title match tonight as well as the 2 vs 1 Handicap match pitting HBK vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch. Before they can say anything else we go straight to the back.

It’s Time For Cena to Play The Game

The scene opens backstage in the McMahon’s office where Shane is with his newest revelation on Monday Night RAW, The French Stallion Rene Dupree. Shane thanks Dupree for his help last week and that together they are going to make sure HBK’s life is a living hell. Shane informs Rene that HBK is booked into a handicap match with Cade and Murdoch tonight and that Dupree knows what to do. Dupree assures that after tonight HBK shall be wishing that he stayed in retirement and most of all stayed out of the McMahon’s way.

84%

Rene Dupree gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

IPB Image

RAW News

Apparently people backstage were a bit dissapointed that almost the whole show consisted of Carlito, HHH, Benjamin, Cena, Dupree, Shane and Vince. With over half the show just focusing on these people they were beginning to worry that the fans would turn off becuase its just the same people throughout the show. It showed in the raiting of the main event as many billed it to be a very important match but the crowd were chanting boring and people were switching off before the finish.

Mentioning Dupree management backstage are seemed to be extremely impressed by him. He is expected to pick up the win in his Pay Per View match against HBK and continue to fued with him possibly until the big blow off at Summerslam. Shawn himself said that Dupree could be a Main Event star soon and it is expected that Dupree may be in line for a title shot in the upcoming future.

Umaga being Repackaged

After we announced that it was rumoured Umaga's time with WWE had came to an end we can report that this infact isn't the case. Former WWE Star Rosey has been signed to a written contract and sent to OVW to work off some ring rust. It is expected that Umaga will come back as his old self Jamal and reform 3 Minute Warning to compete for the RAW Tag Titles. Both Jamal and Rosey are down in OVW working on their gimmick and it has been talked about that Bischoff might come back as there manager but as it stands no word on whether that is true or not.

IPB Image

Hardcore TV! Preview

The Last Ever ECW World Heavyweight Champion and ECW TV Champion shall be returning tonight as Paul Heyman has announced that Rhino shall be in attendance to sign a exclusive ECW Contract! Will Rhino be bringing the ECW Titles with him and will he give them back or just keep them?

The news that Chris Jericho has broken his leg has come as a shock within the ECW family. Lance Storm was seen last week saying that someone would be returning tonight but who? Could it be another former enemy or is it a blast from the past? Tune in tonight to find out.

At the end of last nights show both RVD and Jericho fought off Storm and Taz it was expected that they would team tonight in a tag team main event but with Jericho out will Taz keep Storm in his corner or will both stars find different tag team partners to help out?

The War between the b.W.o and The New Extreme Horsemen continues and tonight both teams shall face off against each other with the F.B.I stuck in the middle as we shall be seeing a 3 Way Tag Team Match. Will the masked man return tonight and help out The New Extreme Horsemen or will the b.W.o finally get an advantage against Diamond and his team?

The Impressive CM Punk made his debut last week beating ECW Veteran Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer offered a handshake but the so called Straight Edged Punk bluntly refused saying that he was straight edged and doesn't need weapons to win matches and that makes him better than anyone on the ECW Roster. Tonight CM Punk will go one on one with The Sandman! All this and more on Hardcore TV!

Confirmed Matches

b.W.o vs The New Extreme Horsemen vs FBI

The Sandman vs CM Punk

RVD & ??? vs Taz & ???

IPB Image

ECW Hardcore TV Results!!!

Cyrus the Virus and Joey Styles welcome us to another ECW Hardcore TV. Styles informs the crowd that Lionheart Chris Jericho has broken his leg and therefore Lance Storm's arranged match for Vengeance has been cancelled. Cyrus then hypes the return of the last ever World and TV champion Rhino tonight as well as the ongoing battle between Rob Van Dam and Taz.

Rhino Signs For ECW

The show opens with Heyman inside the ring. He has a table set up and welcomes the fans to once again another ECW Hardcore TV! Heyman hypes the return of the last ever ECW World and TV Champion Rhino but before he can say anything else out comes The Man Beast himself to a standing ovation from the crowd. He has both the World and TV titles around his waist as he rolls into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. Rhino grabs a mic and says that its great to be back in ECW but there is one problem. He wants Heyman in the middle of this ring to announce him as the current World and TV Champion. Heyman refuses saying it’s a new brand and a new start so all champions are void. Rhino then demands Heyman to announce him the champion but Heyman once again refuses. Rhino finally gives in and admits that he will just have to make his presence felt in ECW again and become the Number One Wrestler in ECW and the only way he can do that is by not having any of these crappy fans supporting him and he doesn’t need a fat piece of crap in the middle of the ring to deny him title shots! Just then without Heyman being able to react he GORES! Heyman straight into the canvas with the crowd booing the crap into him. He flips off the crowd and then lifts up the limp body of the ECW Boss, Rhino then looks around before Powerbombing Paul straight through the table! The crowd are really letting Rhino but he doesn’t seem bothered as he lays both the TV and World Titles on Heyman and then signs the ECW contract and rolls out of the ring as the ECW Boss is down and out. What a return from the Man Beast!

78%

The FBI III vs b.W.o vs The Extreme Horsemen

Just like all ECW 3 Way Matches it is an elimination match with the match continuing until only one team is left in the ring. The FBI were really only in the middle of this match to at least keep some of the blows off each of the feuding teams, and they seemed to be doing quite well against both Diamond / Kazarian and Stevie / Blue Guy. It wasn’t until Da New Blue Guy connected with a plancha over the top and took out the New Extreme Horsemen that the FBI thought they had a chance of winning but Stevie took it to both members and took Guido’s head off with a Stevie Kick! 1…2…3 And The FBI were eliminated. Stevie was then looking at the carnage outside the ring and calling for Blue Guy to bring in Diamond that he didn’t notice the masked man once again in the ring behind him with a Singapore Cane. Stevie turned around to see what the fans were booing about and was met with a Cane between the eyes. The masked man then helped Frankie Kazarian into the ring and covered Stevie for the pinfall and most importantly the win for The New Extreme Horsemen. The masked man left up the rampway along with Simon Diamond and Frankie as the b.W.o have been beaten by the numbers once again!

Winner – The New Extreme Horsemen

OR – 71% CR – 60% MQ – 83%

Dawn Marie Returns to National TV!

Lance Storm and Justin Credible are in the middle of the ring. Storm has a mic and tells the fans that Jericho has “broken his leg” and therefore there scheduled match for the Pay Per View is now off. Storm then says it’s a piece of shit and everyone knows the only reason Jericho is not in this ring right now is because he is scared of Lance Storm. Storm then informs the crowd that last week he got the approval of Heyman and this week he is bringing back someone very special to him. Someone who without this person the Impact Players wouldn’t be whole he then points to the rampway as out walks Dawn Marie! She walks down the ring in a very revealing top and mini skirt to a few cheers from the crowd. Marie hugs Storm and says she can’t believe she’s back on National TV! She says she is going to be a star in ECW and most importantly she is going to make the Impact Players the most dominant force in ECW once again! Both Credible and Storm pose in the Impact Players pose and it looks like they are more focused than ever.

67%

Straight Edged and Better Than You

CM Punk is backstage in the arena, he has his black hoody on with the hood up and you can clearly see that this wrestler has talent for setting a mood in an interview. He lets everyone know that last week was no fluke, he proved to the world that being straight edged and pure is much better than being “Extreme”. Punk says he loves the feeling of wrestling pure and simple but these junkies around here get there kicks from smashing people with chairs and putting people through tables. Punk doesn’t see any kicks out of it because nothing beats the drag, Arm Drag that is. Last week Dreamer wanted to shake Punk’s hand but if were being honest Punk had no idea what drugs, alcohol and cheap hookers that hand has touched.

Punk then says that he’s up against The Sandman next, a beer drinking, cigarette smoking loser. CM Punk is Straight Edged, something which The Sandman has never been. Tonight he is going to show The Sandman what it is like to be pure through and through, Punk tells Sandman that his weapons wont help him tonight because CM Punk is running only on one addiction and that’s the addiction to wrestle. Tonight CM Punk shows Sandman that because he is Straight Edged it makes him better than him.

81%

CM Punk gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

IPB Image

Smackdown! Preview

What a Main Event we have for you this week as Theodore Long has announced a huge 8 Man Tag Team Match. Rey Mysterio will lead a team consisting of Tag Champions Brian Kendrick and Paul London, Matt Hardy against Kurt Angles team of MNM Joey Mercurey and Johnny Nitro, and Ken Kennedy. This is set to be a blockbuster match with all members of each team having something to settle with each other.

The whole mess which JBL left the Main Event last week will be sorted out tonight. Theodore Long has told wwe.com that he will make an announcement concerning the Number One Contender Spot for the United States Title. Expect JBL, Matt Hardy and Ken Kennedy all to be listening to this.

After pinning the Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms last week in a 6 Man Tag Match Jamie Nobel has been given a opportunity of a lifetime. Theodore Long has booked the Self Proclaimed Greatest Crusierweight Champion in the World against the Redneck Nobel one on one for the Title. Will Nobel be able to pin the champ again or will his luck run out?

Last Week Bobby Lashley helped Chris Benoit against the Kings of the Ring in Benoit's match against Orton after being beaten down earlier in the night. Long made a match last week on Smackdown for this week. Lashley and Benoit team up against the Kings of the Ring Randy Orton and Booker T. Will Orton and Booker cheat there way to victory or will Lashley and Benoit once again prove that they are the better superstars.

All this and much much more only on Friday Night Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches

Rey Mysterio, Brian Kendrick, Paul London & Matt Hardy vs Kurt Angle, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro & Ken Kennedy

Bobby Lashley / Chris Benoit vs "Kings of the Ring" Booker T & Randy Orton

Jamie Nobel vs Gregory Helms © - Cruiserweight Title Match

Edited by chazmers