Download Festival

fourstarfizzle

Dave Mustaine wrote a lot of Kill Em All.

And yeah, I know some of them only have a few members missing, or it might be the line up from the bands glory days or whatever, but at the end of the day, Guns N Roses are the only band that get shit for it. And it annoys me.

Not that it matters, as long as the vocalists the same, you can't hear a difference in my opinion.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Mustaine wrote a lot of Kill Em All.

And yeah, I know some of them only have a few members missing, or it might be the line up from the bands glory days or whatever, but at the end of the day, Guns N Roses are the only band that get shit for it. And it annoys me.

Not that it matters, as long as the vocalists the same, you can't hear a difference in my opinion.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, if I was Slash or Duff or Gilby I'd be annoyed with Axl playing songs that I'd contributed to, but the bottom line is, Slash and Duff left the band. It was their decision. End of. Yes Axl is a cunt, yes he must be difficult to work with, but he still left the band.

I know Gilby was fired, but I'm not even sure if he contributed to anything while he was in the band.

And Izzy can't really complain, he was kicked out in an attempt to get him to clean himself up, seeing as he was constantly smacked off his tits. Not only that, but he plays some songs with them live now anyway.

I'm not disagreeing with anyones points, cus most of them are solid facts, its just that it doesnt affect anything in my eyes.

I am very surprised that I find myself agreeing with skummy for a change. He more or less hit the nail on the head. Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax, Motorhead, Cradle of Filth, Machine Head etc. all have only one or two original members left, hell after today, Sepultera don't have any of their founding members left.

Besides, anyone with a little bit of talent can play the Guns songs exactly like Slash, Duff etc. No one can replicate Axl's voice. Besides, I saw Velvet Revolver at last years fest, and they were naff.

In my opinion, I saw Guns N Roses two nights ago, and I fucking loved it all, from Axl's tantrum to the pit for Paradise city at the end. Admittedly I was slightly worried when Axl went off for more than a few minutes, but other than that, it was fucking immense.

Anyone go see Reuben? Were they any good?

They were fucking awesome, despite not playing Freddy Krueger, Moving To Blackwater or Horrow Show. Blamethrower was excellent with all the crowd singing along and moshing from start to finish, it was awesome.

Gold was awesome. Hey, fizzle. Was you by the (huge) fires against the wall of Gold camp Sunday night/Monday morning?

We were right near the main path, when you came into gold section via yellow, you took the right path and walked down about 3/4 of the way, and we were on the right, my mexican flag was flying high all weekend.

I surprisingly passed out from severe drunkeness during the riots, pity really, apparantly the biggest fire was at the entrance to our campe in that biffa bin thing.

I was right down in the bottom corner of that section, we had two huge fires by that wall. The police came, but left, so we carried on. Absolutely huge. So many explosions. Was hilarious.