Harry Potter Book 6-Title Revealed! I think

Laice07

Well, it should be a good book. I read the last book properly this week and it was quite a good read, but the movie makers won't be able to fit all the vital things that happen in the book into a film.

In POA they didn't even mention the word Animagus, or explain why they had to become Animagi.

Guest The Real Deal

Well JK also said that "The half blood prince" was growing in length that OOTP day by day so it won't be of a POA length guys.

I also love long books, when do you guys think it'll be released?

Hmm, interesting, though there is still time for it to surpass POA. And surpass it shall i say! * shakes his fist in the air *

Any ways i love long books too. And if i had to guess when it comes out, i would say some time next nov. since movie #4 will be coming out then too. And it would be the best way for her to whore out her series. :lol:

Guest Evil Bill

Quite frankly, I want Harry Potter to kill Voldemort by linking wands with him, thus rendering him unable to spellcast, and then shooting him with a gun. That'd be sweet. "How silly is muggle technology now, bitch?"

Guest The Real Deal

Yeah but I hope both of them die, as I don't want it just to be a happy ending like any other story.

A very unexpected twist would be very nice indeed!