Hitman: Blood Money

Lord Nibbler

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem I've noticed with it on PS2 is that using things like the Fiber Wire/Syringes might not work. Most of the time it does, but more than a few times I've had to restart because 47 reached out, stopped, the target turned round and instead of fiber wiring him I end up headbutting him or something. It can be quite annoying, but thats the only niggle I have with it.

The only problem I've noticed with it on PS2 is that using things like the Fiber Wire/Syringes might not work. Most of the time it does, but more than a few times I've had to restart because 47 reached out, stopped, the target turned round and instead of fiber wiring him I end up headbutting him or something. It can be quite annoying, but thats the only niggle I have with it.

Are you sure your controller isn't broken? That never happens to me. Unless you're just tapping R1, instead of holding it?

Edited by alldawson

Anyone know a way to deal with the game sucking up space on the PS2 memory card?

We bought it the other day and my girlfriend's a few missions in, and I tried to create my own profile and it said I had no space. I checked and the damn save takes up a quarter of the memory card.

It's fun, but I have absolutely no fucking way of playing it and having my own game going without fucking around with her's.

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Just completed it, the Reqiuem level nearly got me. Saw the credits and thought "aah shit, this can't be the end", especially after Diana had kissed you with that stuff on her lips. Then I noticed the heartbeat and BOOM BOOM BOOM, die you motherfuckers! Knifed the reporter just for a laugh, but blew wheely away with my ballers.

Just bought it from eplay in Birmingham Bullring - used PS2 for £23 which is nice.

Read the manual on the bus and seems like a good mix of old and new as far as Hitman goes, as Hitman 2 has been my favourite up until now....Anyways, few hours before Germany - Costa Rica so....

SDM will likely buy it tommorow. That said, bagsies on a Hitman diary.

Edited by SeanDMan

Ahhh fantastic game so far.

In the first proper level - the wine one I couldn't get the barrels to drop on the son so had to nail him and his ponytailed friend in the corridor with headshots and then scarper.

Luckily no-one saw me. Unfortunately killing his dad got messy but I kept moving and escaped with the rating "ghost" and no-one who saw me doing anything survived.

Second level, the opera one, I'm having trouble with.

I could kill the singer but the other guy is too heavily defended so far.

I know how to do it now, I just need to find the gun to replace...

I killed the singer with the girder up in the attic, I'm guessing it's easier to replace the gun first then drop the girder on the other guy with his entourage. Just gotta find the gun to replace it!

I got caught taking out the painter by the policeman who never walked away for long enough so I had to keep changing uniforms to keep one step ahead.

What a pain...

But a great pain!

*SPOILERS*

Ahhh fantastic game so far.

In the first proper level - the wine one I couldn't get the barrels to drop on the son so had to nail him and his ponytailed friend in the corridor with headshots and then scarper.

Edited by Hipster Doofus

Yeah I finished that level in 15 minutes with "Professional" rating. Unfortunately my kindly side meant the maintenance guy who I stripped in the toilet I only knocked out so they knew that someone had done the murders....Not slick enough - I need to be meaner or remember to pay them off after...

You absolutely can't do the mission like that unless you kill the people in public which would well...ruin the game. You need to go and sedate one of the guards outside of the wall and steal his suit. But that does NOT get you inside of the house, I'd reccomend climbing into house through the window and poisoning the cello player (target, whatever), but thats the fun of Hitman:BM, you have alot of different ways to kill them.