Hitman: Blood Money

Lord Nibbler

I havent got to either of those levels yet. Gah.

This game really is great, theres been a couple of times when it just felt wrong though. I pulled out my syringe going for the kill then all the sudden from out the door storms in like a freaking armada. Nearly 10 of them.

T'was hell.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played this today for about 20 minutes at a mates and in that time, I headbutted a security guard when he tried to search me, kicked a nurse in a pool, dropped a chandelier on someone and kicked another man in a pool.

Needless to say, I must buy the game because it played so well and looks like the sort of game I'd return to just to see how many other ways I could kill people.

Is it possible to accident kill the two additional targets in that level? Gamefaqs says you can poison the drink hidden in the globe, and sabotage the propane fuel thing for the others, but by the time I get them as targets they never go back to the rigged objects. Those two are the only kills I need to do stealthily and I can move on :(

Is it possible to accident kill the two additional targets in that level? Gamefaqs says you can poison the drink hidden in the globe, and sabotage the propane fuel thing for the others, but by the time I get them as targets they never go back to the rigged objects. Those two are the only kills I need to do stealthily and I can move on :(

They do go back to them, they just have pretty long routines.

Kill them before you go to the Agent, at least thats what I did. But I have no clue how to kill the guy by the weights, the guy whos benching. It gives hints, but I have no clue what to do and I've always wondered what to do.

Would it still count though since they don't become targets until AFTER you get the Agent? :\

They do go back to them, they just have pretty long routines.

Eh, I'm not sure. After the Agent I sabotaged the propane, killed the guy at the weights and changed costume about a billion times, and still nothing happened. Plus when I went to poison the drink in the first place I didn't get that option :(

The way I did do it was accidentally walking around as the psychiatrist, wondering what the hell to do when I bumped into the target. He said something about going for our session, so I followed him to the upstairs sitting room, and fiber wired him when he sat down.

He's the guy walking around in a suit and white coat, sometimes introduces himself to you.

Nevermind.

Anyways, they'll eventually go back round. You can rig the blue coat's propane can in his room (I think it's D), eventually he'll blow himself up. The green one you can drop the weights on, wait until he finishes his set (stand directly behind him) and the option to drop the weights should appear. Pink robe can be killed by either poisening his drink or planting a bomb on the wench holding up the light, blow it up when he goes to get his drink.

Edited by therockbox

Ahhhh the paddleboat one was easy in the end and not very subtle and yet still get a good rating.

The hicksville yokel wedding is great!

Ahhh poisoning pink coat is easy. Also rigging the propane int he guy's room always works for me. Enter your own room (A - the nurse tells you as you go in with the stolen papers) and you can sneak into it across the balcony.

My favourite is still poisoning the donuts in the suburbs level then going into the van with the poisoned guards in. I should probably just anaethatise them but meh, they're scum.

Anyone know how to get the clown as whenever I try to kill him by his car and bundle him in someone sees me....

Managed to shove one of the guards off a high balcony on the paddleboat level, very cool. 'Accidents' > kills.

yes, but it would be a challenge to walk into a level and just have people notice you and see if you can survive. Personally I blow at gunfights in this game unless I have the fully upgraded Ballers which I feel like is kinda cheating because they're like Uzi's. But I think they actually get your picture in there if you are caught on camera.

On another note, the marriage mission is slowly becoming my favorite. I just placed a bomb in the fathers chicken and when he was walking over to the grave I hid behind a bush and watched him get blown away...actually into the grave which is kinda ironic. But I also love hiding in the attic and sniping out the groom as the wedding is in process.