WHAT'S THAT COMING OVER THE HILL? IS IT A MOSNTER?!?!?! IS IT A MONSTER?!?!?!

Cactus Drags

Wow, surprised to see a mention for this song on here! Yeah, it's a great song, possibly my favourite at the moment. Gonna hold off buying the single to pick up the album as I bloody love Raoul too and may as well just get the whole thing. Only heard Recover once or twice, and I can't remember if it was good or not. :(

But, yeah, in conclusion - great song. IS IT A MONSTER?!

The Automatic were in the live lounge on Jo Whiley's show today on Radio 1.

They played Monster live, and also a cover of Kanye West's Gold Digger, which was absolutely genius (and involved a flute and a kazoo). They discussed all the different suggestions people had had for what was coming over the hill. Popular choices included 'Your Mother' and 'A Badger'.

If you go to the Radio 1 website and find Jo Whiley's show, you can listen again. They were on not long after the second hour mark.

Incidentally I recommend the U-Myx version of the song. Don't think many people know what it is, but basically allows you to remix the song, albeit in a limited way. There's a free demo over at the site:

http://www.u-myx.com/

Also one for The Upper Room I think, but that song gets on my tits, so I can't actually recommend that one. :shifty: