Penis Leakage

YI

"Starlight" sounds more like a Keane song than any of the new songs Keane have written...until the Muse'y chorus kicks in.

I think I am one of the only people who really likes the single.

"Map Of The Problematique" has quite possibly one of the greatest intros to any song ever.

Edited by YI

'Assasin' is very SOAD. But it's good... this albums Stockholm Syndrome. Dom's drumming has improved so much. Shame Matt's songwriting hasn't.

Fuck me, the last five tracks are incredible. The first half of the album is passable, but the second half is all sorts of awesome.

Edited by Jook

So that's what God-Awful's topic was about...hmmmmm...

If you want more information about the real supermassive black holes, consult Wikipedia. (Y)

I'm downloading this now. Muse are my favourite band, and I've been waiting too long since the awesome "Absolution" so I'm not waiting.

• 1 month later...

Wow, "Knights of Cydonia" is the type of modern day classic rock style Muse really needed for an album like BH&R. If this song doesn't become a hit, when Lostprophets' generic ass "Rooftops" and Avenged Sevenfold's "hey look, we're doing Motley Crue style stuff" song "Seize the Day" gets major play, something's wrong with America.

Guest Preston

never liked muse before as ive found them boring. but this album has got me into them. some kicking stuff, not too fond of "Supermassive black hole" but its all cool. a good album.

I like Nights, but whenever I listen to it I get the feeling that "This has got nothing on New Born or Citizen Erased". It's great. I believe Starlight may be the second single over here. That's what wikipedia tells me anyway. It's a nice song. A simple Muse song, but really effective. And is still one of my favourites off the album.

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum

I like Nights, but whenever I listen to it I get the feeling that "This has got nothing on New Born or Citizen Erased". It's great. I believe Starlight may be the second single over here. That's what wikipedia tells me anyway. It's a nice song. A simple Muse song, but really effective. And is still one of my favourites off the album.

Knights of Cydonia actually disappoints me besides songs like Citizen Erased and Stockholm Syndrome being far greater. I spent weeks listening to the live version of it before I heard the actual one... The guitars were fantastic, vocals and everything on the live version. But the album version, the guitars are those weird things I can't even describe and the back-up vocals sound like Freddie Mercury got his penis trapped in a mouse trap. Just really disappointing.

And Starlight is the next single, out September 13th with the video of it being released next week or something. I imagine they'll then have a third single in time for their British tour in November (which I'm off to, OH YEAH!!!). It's probably going to be Knights... or Map of the Problematique. If Muse love me though, Exo-Politics will be it instead.

Knights of Cydonia actually disappoints me besides songs like Citizen Erased and Stockholm Syndrome being far greater. I spent weeks listening to the live version of it before I heard the actual one... The guitars were fantastic, vocals and everything on the live version. But the album version, the guitars are those weird things I can't even describe and the back-up vocals sound like Freddie Mercury got his penis trapped in a mouse trap. Just really disappointing.

And Starlight is the next single, out September 13th with the video of it being released next week or something. I imagine they'll then have a third single in time for their British tour in November (which I'm off to, OH YEAH!!!). It's probably going to be Knights... or Map of the Problematique. If Muse love me though, Exo-Politics will be it instead.

I really, really, really want to see them live, but I'm not sure if there's tickets still available. I also dont have enough.

My ticket for the Sheffield gig was £34.35 (with the big gay VAT and all that added on)... I think the only place that sold out immediately was the gigs in London, so you might get lucky depending what gig is closest to you.

I really, really, really want to see them live, but I'm not sure if there's tickets still available. I also dont have enough.

My ticket for the Sheffield gig was £34.35 (with the big gay VAT and all that added on)... I think the only place that sold out immediately was the gigs in London, so you might get lucky depending what gig is closest to you.

On another couple of listens, I've noticed that my favorite song changes after each listen. It went from "Knights of Cydonia" to "Assassin" to "Invincible" to "City of Delusion". I think that's the sign of a consistantly good record. I think I only don't like "Soldier's Poem" and "Hoodoo".