Spider-Man 2

THIR13EN²

i might want to spoils you now, what happens in docter octupuisses arpartment happens again with 9 switches, and yeah, it sucks, HARD.

Mysterios stature of liberty thing is pritty easy, just don´t forget that you do not have tio jump while you are net slinging, that will keep you from falling down over and over again, the brain itself is very easy (5 punches max.)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there's about 7 different random crimes and since I've already seen the movie, I know what happens in the story missions.

That leaves me with just swinging around, which does get boring eventually.

Well there's about 7 different random crimes and since I've already seen the movie, I know what happens in the story missions.

That leaves me with just swinging around, which does get boring eventually.

the game story is different, it has black cat, rhyno and shooker stuff mixed in, it still has all the octupuss stuff but overall more than half of it is stuff is not in the movie.

I'm havin trouble not snapping mine in half

Which fight, the one where you're going to Oscorp?

Guest SelfHighFive

Aside from the annoying whining from the little kids about their baloons and the fact my memory card erased my game, nothing's really pissed me off about it.

Which fight, the one where you're going to Oscorp?

No the one at the wearhouse, I passed it, I just let black cat take out the annoying robots, and I took care of the normal guys. But now I've been tryin to beat Doc Ock for over an hour, I just turned it off.

Guest Takayamanofear

I still prefer the original comic bookesqe, Spider Man for PC and PS1 than any of the games based on the movie. I wish the sequals would be made about that one.

*gives up*

The last fight with Dr. Octo is fucking impossible. If i had brought this game it would be in two pieces by now

*gives up*

The last fight with Dr. Octo is fucking impossible. If i had brought this game it would be in two pieces by now

use your spider sens, duck his tentacle atack, than net him, wen you tied all of his tentacles with your net he´s helpless, kick the shit out of him, than duck him again, it´s realy simple.

Getting the switches is the hardest part

Getting the switches is the hardest part

actually it´s easyer than the 4 switch thing, in the first place i forgot what the character is able to do, wen you remind all your abiletys it´s still annoing but you can make it with 3-4 trys if you not to unlucky. Go for the one underground first, than the one on the wall, the other 7 are easy.