Spider-Man 2

THIR13EN²

Guest SelfHighFive

Pfffttt.... I've been trying for 2 days to get the switches, and no matter what I do the one underneath the floor near the water is impossible to get.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfffttt.... I've been trying for 2 days to get the switches, and no matter what I do the one underneath the floor near the water is impossible to get.

first - get distance to doc, than wallcrawl there, do NOT try to swing down there ;) it´s realy simple

Guest SelfHighFive

I keep luring him to the opposite side, then I make a run for it, crawl down there and high-tail it to the switch, but he always gets over there and knocks me down.

Guest Future Shock

I just rented the game for PS2, and to be honest, webslinging/jumping off the skyscrapers=the most fun I've had in a video game in years. Screw saving the world in Final Fantasy, and winning 600000 National Championships with Boise State, this is incredible.

I finally managed to beat him, now just comes stopping the same 10 crimes over and over until I have 50,000 points. :D

issent realy woth it, you only et praised for it and than can continue swinging around and solving the same crimes over again.

i am to silly for most of the races, even with swing speed 7 :(

Ehhh..this Mysterio orbs mission sucks. Ok, not really but I'm getting tired of swinging around and around trying to hit these damn orbs.

And is it just me...or is there no such thing as diving off the empire state building? :s I mean..you can, but then like a few stories down..you go SPLAT! just hitting a lower part of the building sticking out. But it still looks cool when everything gets all blurrylike telling you...you will be fucked up if you hit the ground.

Ehhh..this Mysterio orbs mission sucks. Ok, not really but I'm getting tired of swinging around and around trying to hit these damn orbs.

And is it just me...or is there no such thing as diving off the empire state building? :s I mean..you can, but then like a few stories down..you go SPLAT! just hitting a lower part of the building sticking out. But it still looks cool when everything gets all blurrylike telling you...you will be fucked up if you hit the ground.

don´t forget that you can change direction while falling.

the mysterio orbs are easy, you get draged to them a bit wen you just start atacking tham wen you are somewhat cloth

did you climb all the way to the top of the tower and charge your jump all the way?

Yes, Mysterio's missons suck. I got lucky with the orbs.

And you can swan dive off, but you have to sprint and change directions. But Jumping is fun too!

Guest Future Shock

I've dived off the very top of the Empire State Building, you know, the spire. I've dropped all the way to the road too, but I saved myself from dying with a web swing. So cool.

Now someone tell me how to get up to the damn orbs! And please tell me I can use the helicopter. :-p