The Hottest Song Out Right Now?

Guest Are You Game

Guest y2gudge

Stevens bloody ripped off Goldfrapp, the bitch.

Ima hunt her down and kick her ass.

I though it was Goldfrapp when it started... then I heard her sing! :P

Slipknot - Duality is fucking awesome at the moment and easily me favourite, believe me I do not like Slipknot at all but I cannot help liking this track...

*y2gudge*

Metallica - Some Kind Of Monster

The remixed version is more streamlined and without that snare sound that some people seem to blame all of society's problems on.

To which I will continue to say. If I wanted to hear an established metal band play a keg, I'd listen to (more) Slipknot.

Mr Brightside by The Killers, closely followed by Matinee by Franz Ferdinand. And i'm still trying to find the new Pixies song :angry:

Get ready, ladies and gents, Matinee's the second single from Franz's debut album.

They're slowing down, but I've been loving "Yeah" by Usher and "Naughty Girl" by Beyoncé.

Yeah has been out for six months now. I heard it down in Orlando in December, and later on in Boston because they're always behind :(

Naughty Girl has about a half dozen remixes to keep it alive, or so it seems. It's also newer. Probably top 20 too.

Well everytime I listen to the radio, it seems like "Burn" by Usher comes on all the time so I would say it is the hottest.

And that shit pisses me off so much too. Ugh. #1 song in the country? By what, overplay?

Guest bruins72

On one of the stations I listen to in Boston they've been playing the hell out of the new Beastie Boys song. You also hear Velvet Revolver's Slither a lot. I hear the Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Maps and My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday a lot too.

To which I will continue to say.  If I wanted to hear an established metal band play a keg, I'd listen to (more) Slipknot.

Get ready, ladies and gents, Matinee's the second single from Franz's debut album.

In the UK they're already pushing the radios are already the soon to be released third single, Darts of Pleasure. They should release, Come on Home, that's the best song on the album.

I also like Duality, and i'm not a fan of Slipknot (Murder Dolls and Stone Sour, yes, but I just can't get into Slipknot) but I do like their more melodic stuff.

Guest Booker T & The MG's

In the UK they're already pushing the radios are already the soon to be released third single, Darts of Pleasure. They should release, Come on Home, that's the best song on the album.

Darts Of Pleasure was there first single, It's an excellent song though with an excellent video, although I'm pretty sure that Micheal is going to be the new single.

Here we go.

TAKING THE 'MICHAEL'!

FRANZ FERDINAND are set to release a new version of ’MICHAEL’ as their new single.

The song, which is taken from their debut album, has been slated for a release in July and is likely to come backed with additional tracks ’Don’t Start’, ’Love & Destroy’ and ’Missing You’, reports www.franzferdinand.org.

NME.COM understands the band went into the studio in Europe earlier this month to work on the single.