Last CD Purchase?

MalaCloudy Black

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevendust - Seasons

I really like this CD. "Skeleton Song" is very good. Skeleton Song has became a new favorite to listen to right now. Disease is pretty good, too.

And I also picked up Breaking Benjamin - We're Not Alone Here.

I am not a huge fan of this CD. Saturate was so much better. But it is a good effort. Nothing special, however. So Cold is a very good song, but it seems really out of place on this somewhat slower type of music than that song.

like Fitzy, i got Breaking Benjamin's "We're Not Alone" and I found it to be good, but I never really heard much from their other cd so I can't claim anything between the two.

I also bought Earshot's new cd, "Two" and it's really good, I think. The song "Again" is really good, I just hope it's not a single and played to death. It's a good cd for you to get lol.

Then lastly, I also got Atreyu's new "The Cure" and it's pretty good. My friend begged me to check them out and I did and they're alright. "The Cure" is a pretty good cd so yeah.

like Fitzy, i got Breaking Benjamin's "We're Not Alone" and I found it to be good, but I never really heard much from their other cd so I can't claim anything between the two.

You should head out and pick up Saturate. Not a bad song on the CD in my opinion. ANd one of my favorite CDs that I own.

Edited by Fitzy

• 3 weeks later...

The Streets - Grand Don't Come For Free

Violent Delight - Transmission

Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power

Misfits - Famous Monsters

Misfits - Cuts From The Crypt

The Hives - Tyrannosaurus Hives

I don't believe I posted it already, but

Death By Stereo - Into The Valley of Death

Some good hardcore tunes, especially fond of "I Wouldn't Piss In Your Ear If Your Brain Was On Fire"