Joe Schmo 2

y2jerichoholic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know what any of the members of the cast of Joe Schmo 1 is doin?

I think I saw the actress that played Ashleigh in a commercial for a pill that makes women have only 4 periods a year.

does anyone know what any of the members of the cast of Joe Schmo 1 is doin?

I think I saw the actress that played Ashleigh in a commercial for a pill that makes women have only 4 periods a year.

Matt Kennedy Gould hosted 10 Things Every Guy Should Experience.

Melissa Yvonne Lewis (Ashleigh) is in Cruel Intentions 3

David Hornsby (The Hutch) is in Christmas With The Kranks and on the show "Six Feet Under"

Franklin Dennis Jones (Earl) is in Catch That Kid

Brian Keith Etheridge (Brian) writes for Joe Schmo 2

Kristen Wiig (Dr. Pat) is in Life, Death And Minigolf

Ralph Garman is hosting Joe Schmo 2

The rest aren't currently doing anything.

I'm glad they managed to keep Ralph Garman as the host. His new look\disguise is interesting, and his accent is fairly decent. At least to me, anyway.

I'm not digging this season as much as the first. I saw just about every episode of the first season, but I've skipped a couple so far this season.

Can someone PM with what the swerve was at the end, please? I was out of the room, and didn't get back in time.

Guest Future Shock

Here's a potential spoiler on how the person is gonna die:

Alright, Montecore *The Falcon*'s name is the same as the tiger that attacked Roy. So essentially, I think Ralph's gonna die. :P

Edited by Future Shock

Guest Mr McFarlane

If it's the stupid falcon, it would be the worst "twist" ever. But I don't think Gerwitz is writing the show, so I'm hoping everything works out well <_<

OMG I'VE GOT IT!

THE FALCON IS THE FATHER OF LITA'S CHILD!

If it's the stupid falcon, it would be the worst "twist" ever. But I don't think Gerwitz is writing the show, so I'm hoping everything works out well <_<

Maybe he is.

I know who's dying. The promos for the beginning of the season have stuck in my memory. And the previews for next week's show have only served to resurface that memory.

As for Ingrid being gone...I was shocked too. The swerve is intense and actually has me wanting to tune in next week.

Not to see that stupid bi.........erm to see the death, but to see what they do with the Ingrid situation.

Guest SelfHighFive

I don't see it being a person with the way they were reacting in the promos.... damn falcon. *sniff*

And why boot out the hottest woman on the show?!