Al Magz Invades WWE

hugobomb

WWE Heat!

Heat! Has been dropped! Fucking Spike TV, now I'll have to use Velocity as an both brand show!

The first time around, I wondered why they did that. Heat had the GREATEST WRESTLER EVER! ;)

WWE Velocity

The first ever both branded Velocity got started with newly turned face Steven Richards walking to the ring to a nice pop from the fans who look like they want to know who Al Magz will be facing this week

Steven Richards: Right last week I said I would be giving Al Magz some easy wrestlers to beat, well I'm afraid I lied. I only managed to find someone who will beat the hell out of Al Magz!

Nice pop from the fans, but these cheers to silence when Alicia Magz walked out with Al Magz to talk. Once they got to the ring Alicia grabbed a mic

Alicia: You say you've found someone to beat Al have you?

Richards: That right little lady. In act I think it's time to bring him out! I think you'll recognise him

With that some familiar music starts playing, to the casual listener it sounds like Goldberg's music and that what Al Magz though, as did Alicia who both looked on with fear, but the man to walk out of the curtain was none other then the amazing Gillberg!

(71)

Al Magz Vs Gillberg

In this clash of the titans, Gillberg got Al Magz to sell a little for him, funny Magz won't sell for Maven but he will for Gillberg, hmmm strange. Anyway to the match that had the fans on the edge of their seats, this may have been because they wanted to go the toilet but on the edge of their seats they were damnit! Gillberg shows us his skills haven’t improved since we last saw him in the WWE and this was more evident since he was not outclassing Al Magz like everyone else who has ever fought Al Magz. Magz did do a couple of suplexs but they were normal suplexs and not Magz Plex otherwise this one would have been over! Gillberg did go for the spear on a couple of times during this one but Al has learnt to move out of the way of such things, like seeing someone running towards you. Al resorted to his favoured right hand for a bit, punching hand! Dirty viewing always taking thing up the wrong way..wait no! Damnit back to the fucking match, I need a drink. Anyway the match was boring like all Al Magz matchs seem to be until Magz out of nowhere hit the Magz Plex on Gillberg for the 3. After the match Steven Richards ran down to the ring as Gillberg set Al up for a spear, but as Richards got in the ring Al moved and Gillberg speared Steven Richards! Al Magz and Alicia ran off laughing.

Winner: Al Magz

Match: 27

Crowd: 24

Overall: 22

Al Magz gained overness

Velocity overall rating: 66

Overness Changes:

Al Magz 10 to 12

Feud:

Al Magz 2:3 Steven Richards (Heat: 20)

Velocity

Before the first match Steven Richards quickly came out to name Al Magz opponates this week

Steven Richards: Since I can't kick your ass due to bruising from Gillberg's spear last week, I have brought in two people to kick your ass this week Al, let me introduce Barry Horowitz and Brutus Beefcake!

Brutus and Barry run to the ring to wait on Al Magz and to begin the handicap match

Al Magz Vs Barry Horowitz and Brutus Beefcake

This was better than Al Magz/Gillberg from last week but it wasn't much better than Al's last match and bored the fans just as much. Brutus and Barry attacked Al from the start and took the advantage like the 2 men always do in a Handicap match, while Brutus and Barry were past their prime Al magz has neverhad a prime to be past of so this one was a bad match, surprise surprise! Brutus and Baryy soon ran into what seems to be Al's main offence against everyone, THE NO SELL OF DOOM! Within a couple of miniut Barry and Brutus's attacks were having no effect of Al Magz who starting fighting back, unlike normal handicap match where it is the face against two heels, this was one heel against two face, well when I say faces I mean the fans didn't hate Brutus and Barry anywhere as much as they hate Al Magz who was starting to fall back into his old rotine, right hands, followed by more right hands and then some more right hands just to make the point. This didn't last long as Al fell to supior numbers against him and was looking like it was only a matter of time before his stayed down for 3 but he was saved in the end by the same man who got beaten by Al last week. Yes Gillerg ran down to the ring and speared both Horowitz and Beefcake and pulled Al on top of Beefcake for the 3 count! Has Gillberg gone mad?

Match: 36

Crowd: 28

Overall: 28

After the win for Al, Alicia walked into the ring with a mic and stood next to Gillberg who was trying to look scary

Alicia: Hey Steven! You think bringing these two jobbers out to try and beat Al was going to work? And you think Gillberg spearing you last week was an accident? Hell no! We had Gillberg in our corner from the start Stevie. The only reason Gillberg and Al fought was too make you think Gillberg was on your side, now we have backup Steven, what you gonna do?

Gillberg: Steven Richards YOUR NEXT!

(34)

Gillberg and Alicia Magz gained overness

Overall Velocity rating: 56%

Overness Changes:

Alicia Magz 6 to 8

Feud:

Al Magz 2:3 Steven Richards (Heat: 20)

Velocity

With only 2 Velocity's after this one before WrestleMania, the fans were pumped for a good Velocity, these hopes were dashed when Al Magz, Alicia Magz and Gillberg walked to the ring to their usal silience from the fans

Alicia: Hey Yall!

Groan from the fans who thought they had seen the last of that catchphase

Alicia: Now last week we saw Al beat two men at the same time, thanks to the help of Gillberg here

Alicia runs her hand across Gillberg's chest

Alicia: Now Steven Richards when Gillberg said you were next he wasn't joking, tonight it will be Steven Richards Vs Gillberg!

Small Cheer from the fans who wanted to see Gillberg get his ass kicked

Alicia: But since Steven Richards in known for his cheating ways, for the stupid fans out there, Steven Richards attacked Al and made Al lose his first match to Maven, so to make the match fair Al Magz will the referee in Steven Richards match against Gillberg next!

Boos at this gloryfied handicap match

Alicia: So come on Steven lets see you win this one!

(37) Alicia Magz gained Overness

Steven Richards Vs Gillberg (Speical Ref: Al Magz)

In this in Alicia Magz opinion 'fair and just' match Gillberg was allowed to do anything he wanted to do to Steven Richards but Richards was warned for anything that might be concidered anything near cheating and Richards was nearly DQed for a kick to the stomach as Al Magz claimed it was a low blow. As the match went on Richards finally managed to gain an advantage but a quick distraction from Al Magz ended that momentum and allowed Gillberg to take the advantage snd Al's distraction tactics allowed Gillberg to keep the advantage. One thing to Al Magz's credit is that he counted very fairly, but since Richards was in a gloryfied handi-cap match it didn't matter and it would only be a matter of time before the attack of Gillberg finally wore Richards down enough for Gillberg to get the fair 3 count from Al Magz. The ending of this one was very screwy, Gillberg signalled for the Spear but Richards moved out the way and Gillberg speared the ring post. Once Richards recovered he started building the momentum hitting Gillberg with right and then turning to Al Magz and saying 'See this? It's left hand, and this is how you use it'. With that Richards hit a few left hands in on Gillberg. He looked on in shock as Al Magz called for the bell DQing Steven Richards for 'Illegal use of the left hand' This sent Richards into a rage and Richards threw Gillberg out the ring and attacked Al Magz like a madman. He nailed Magz with 2 Stevie Kicks and beat him with a chair as Alicia watched on in disstess. With the beating done Steven Richards left the ring to load cheers from the fans

Winner by DQ: Gillberg

Match: 50

Crowd: 47

Overall: 48

-* (Best Match Al has been involed in)

Velocity Rating: 68

Overness:

Alicia Magz 8 to 11

Feud:

Al Magz 4:3 Steven Richards (Heat:20)

Velocity

Before the first match of the night Al and Alicia Magz and Gillberg walked down to the ring getting 3 COUNT THEM!! 3 Boos from the fans thus making this the loudest reaction they have gotten since they started out in the WWE nearly 2 months ago. Al Magz looked the worse for wear after the attack Steven Richards laid on him last week

Alicia Magz: Hey Yall!

Collective groan from the fans who never wanted to hear that catchphrase ever again

Alicia: Now last week my man Gillberg beat Steven Richards after Richards got himself DQ'ed, now this week Al Magz would love to kick Steven's ass but since that unprovoked attacked from Steven, Al will have to wait until WrestleMania to beat Steven Richards!

Alicia is stopped from further sucking the charisma out of the building by the appearance of Steven Richards

Richards: So Al you want me at WrestleMania? The granddaddy of them all? The showcase of the immortals?

A simple nod from Al

Richards: Well I'll give you that match but also it will be no DQ! This is to make sure we finish this feud of ours fair and square. And as a warm up to WrestleMania I'll give you a warm-up match tonight, let meet your opiate shall we?

Some cheesy circus music play and the fans give a nice little cheer for the return of...

Doink The Clown!

Richards: And since I’m in a good mood I'll even let Gillberg be the ref in this match

Al and Gillberg share a smile as Doink walks to the ring playing up to the crowd

(27) Alicia gained Overness

Al Magz Vs Doink The Clown (Gillberg special guest ref)

In a match just set by Steven Richards Al Magz is carried through this one by of all people Doink who has never been known for his carrying skills but carry Al Magz he does. Al Magz has to rely on Gillberg during the start of this one as he is being taken apart by Doink who wants to end as early as possible and while he is attacking Al Magz Gillberg is trying to restrain Doink saying that Doink is hitting Al with low blows when Doink been punching Al in the face. This farce of a ref that happen to be called Gillberg continued with this until Al hit Doink with a low blow this caused Gillberg to conveniently turn around 'not seeing anything'. This one move allowed Al to take advantage and at one point took a pair of handcuffs out and cuffed Doink's hands together and then continued the beating until he had Doink busted open which didn't look good, while make-up smeared with blood, but fortunatly for Doink Steven Richards ran down to the ring and Stevie Kicked Gillberg knocking him out. While Gillberg out Steven Richards Stevie T'ed Al Magz twice before uncuffing Doink who went up top and nailed the Whoopee Cushion and covered Al, Steven then counted the 3 with Gillberg's hand. Doink The Clown beats Al Magz!!

Winner: Doink The Clown

Match: 37

Crowd: 25

Overall: 31

Velocity Rating: 69%

Overness Changes:

Alicia Magz: From 11 to 14 (Alicia is now more over than Al!)

Velocity

Al Magz Vs Doink The Clown

In a rematch from last week Al Magz was looking for revenge after Doink win over him last week thanks to Steven Richards interference. This one was at a slower pace than last which was no spring chicken of a match to be fair. The reason for the slowness that Al would lock up with Doink then hit some crappy looking move then looks around for Steven Richards who has seemingly got under the skin of Magz. Doink took advantage of this to kept himself in the driving seat in this match what was to be fair just as bad as last week's was but again this being completely and utterly Al Magz's fault who again has to be carried by Doink, see Al Magz now has had to be carried by both Doink and Maven and funnily enough Doink's got the better match out of Magz than Maven did. To Al's credit he's finally learned to sell moves a little but is still prone to odd Kane 'stand there and show no reaction' moment. To get back into this match Al resorted to an old favourite RIGHT HAND! RIGHT HAND! BAH GAWD A THRID RIGHT HAND! STOP IT AL DOINK'S GOT A FAMILY! After this 'brutal' comeback was done one Magz Plex later and Al Magz picked up the win. Al though can't stay long to celebrate as Steven Richards runs out and Al flees

Match: 37

Crowd: 25

Overall: 31

-** (Been a while since we've seen a -***)

After Al's fleeing was over (Al's a slow bastard so Steven played to the crowd for a little bit) Steven started to talk

Richards: So you got the win huh Al? Do you think that changes a thing? Tomorrow night at WrestleMania XX I will beat you down and show that fans that Steven Richards is better than you

Nice pop from the fans

Richards: So Al you better bring your A game tomorrow you're going to need it!

With that Steven walked off to cheers from the fans, but can he beat Al tomorrow night?

(79)

Overall Rating: 72

Overness Changes:

Al Magz from 12 to 15

WrestleMania XX Preview

Al Magz Vs Steven Richards (Feud Heat=30)

These two wrestlers have been trying to get at each other one on one for a month now, it started when Richards cost Al Magz a match against Maven, Al Magz was quick to retaliate. Over the next few weeks Steven Richards brought out jobber after jobber to take Al On, Al went through Gillberg who quickly turned on Richards and is now is a friend and ally of Al and Alicia Magz. The following week Al won a handicap match against Barry Harowitz and Brutus Beefcake thanks to Gillberg. Gillberg then picked up the win over Steven Richards thanks to some shady officiating from Al Magz. 2 weeks ago thanks to the run in from Steven Richards Doink the Clown picked up the win over Al Magz but last night Al got his revenge by pinning Doink fair and square in the ring after the Magz Plex. Tonight will be different, Al Magz and Steven Richards will have free reign over what they can do to each other in the ring, it will be no disqualification, anything goes in a brutal fight to the finish, only one man can come out on top, who will it be? Watch WrestleMania tonight and find out for yourselves!!

WrestleMania XX

Al Magz Vs Steven Richards (Anything goes)

In the match that everyone got to see whether they paid for WrestleMania XX or not as this match was put out as what would have been the Heat main even if Heat had not been dropped (grr). Al and Alicia Magz walked out to their usual silence broken only by Steven Richard's music starting up which got a nice face pop from the fans. Once in the ring both men walked around the ring mouthing off at each other before going at it trading RIGHT! hands with each other (yeah like Al's going to use anything but his right hand) Steven Richards got the advantage from the go and backed Al to the corner and beat him down then posed to the fans for a little bit before rolling out to get the weapons he threw a chair and a kendo stick into the ring, Al Magz picked the kendo stick up and whacked Richards with it as soon as he got back in the ring. This gave Al the advantage for a while a good couple of minutes (we don't trust Al enough for anything more than 5 minutes a match). Once Richards got back into it he used normal wrestling not the hardcore stuff Al had been using on him, I smell over-protection from Vince in this case. In the end to finish off their 'monster' feud Al nailed Richards with a Magz Plex on the chair for the 3 count

Match: 30

Crowd: 35

Overall: 33

Al Gained Overness from the match but lost because of the feud

Steven Richards lost overness from feud and match

Mania Overall: 75%

Overness Changes:

Al Magz from 15 to 16

• 1 year later...