NCAA Football 2005

Guest StreetzHopin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you still get to play as more than 1 team in franchise. Does anyone know if that will be in the game? I like to do that sometimes but it doesn't matter if you can't because it won't change anything, I'll still buy it.

I hope so to. Me and my friend enjoy putting our Teams in the Dynasty against each other.

Guest EriKBN

EB Games says they'll have it in on Tuesday. I went in to Game Stop as well, but they wanted $5 to reserve it, while all you had to do to reserve one at EB Games was put down a deposit. Also the guy at Game Stop said they were getting them in on Tuesday.

Don't listen to Syco, he doesn't like the NFL games.

ESPN is the best NFL Game on the market and being that its only $20, I suggest getting it in addition to NCAA 2005

Guest EriKBN

I'm still torn between Madden and ESPN NFL 2k. $20 is hard to pass up, but Madden has been solid for a long time, and the online experience is unrivaled by any other PS2 game.