NCAA Football 2005

Guest StreetzHopin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baller

damn gamestop, i called them and i said i reserved my copy, and they said to come in tommorow at 10, the same time everyone else can get the game. that sucks. guess i hafta watch raw and joe schmo 2 tonight  :angry:

Samething happened to me. 1st time i called,they said today,but then i called later 2day and they said 2morro.I am going to call them later 2nite and ask them......if they got it.

Guest EriKBN

Meh, I pre ordered from EB Games as well, but I'm not getting the game until tomorrow. I'm having some friends over all day tomorrow so we can play it. Can't wait.

Guest Takayamanofear

I am going get it on Wednesday, I am in no hurry. It should be great to play, it has been the best football game for the past few years and is always a must buy. Then again I prefer college games compared to the NFL.

Any one knows if they expanded the D-IAA, I still want to play a Dynasty where you start off with D-1AA and then go to D-1.

Edited by Takayamanofear

I am going get it on Wednesday, I am in no hurry. It should be great to play, it has been the best football game for the past few years and is always a must buy. Then again I prefer college games compared to the NFL.

Any one knows if they expanded the D-IAA, I still want to play a Dynasty where you start off with D-1AA and then go to D-1.

You can edit d=1aa rosters but atlas if you want to do a dynasty with one of them they have to replace a 1a team

Guest baller

I played 4 games so far.Its pretty good. I suck @ kicking. I need to learn howt to improve my run game. My pass game is okay,I just gotta catch everything manually.

Guest Future Shock

There's a NCAA Football 2005 tournament at the Game Crazy *Hollywood Video video game store chain*, on Saturday. Of course I gotta represent Boise State! Go Boise! And pray I win!

Guest baller

Damn, The EA server is pissing me off! For XBL. They better fix this! Or else im going to return this shit. I got it for online play and for leagues.....damn its pissing me off!

Is it just me or is he pass really hard to stop....again. But this game is pretty kick ass. Havent really dove into the dynasty yet, but I'll get there, I wanna be able to give USCa good game before I get too into it.