The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Counterstrike GO is the biggest waste of MSP I've ever put forward.

- I have never come across a single reasonable team, in the least. If the solution to this is "find a group of people to play with" is a shitty way to have to play this game. On the computer maybe - but for console, meh.

- The lag is the absolute worst I have ever seen. It's pretty much unplayable when more than two people are in the same area.

Those two things just grind on me and hopefully lag can be fixed at some point, I know it's not on my end at this point. But the player base... I hope it changes when Black Ops 2 comes out but.. frig, at this point I'll probably just end up playing that. I'm used to Counterstrike on the PC and I had heard this was a decent enough experience on console. Frig.

Every review made it clear (or seemingly did) that the game was brought over properly and totally worth playing, but it's.. absolute shit as far as I've seen in the last two or three days. I just tried to get into a different game than the one I was in (where TWO of my team members were letting themselves get killed over and over again) and the game just wouldn't have it. I tried to open up votes to ban those members, nothing would happen. I tried to leave and come back and find a different game.. I even chose different custom options and tried my luck with that.. and nothing. It put me back into that game, the wrong game type even. Hit detection is beyond spotty at best, as well.

Counterstrike GO is the biggest waste of MSP I've ever put forward.

- I have never come across a single reasonable team, in the least. If the solution to this is "find a group of people to play with" is a shitty way to have to play this game. On the computer maybe - but for console, meh.

- The lag is the absolute worst I have ever seen. It's pretty much unplayable when more than two people are in the same area.

Those two things just grind on me and hopefully lag can be fixed at some point, I know it's not on my end at this point. But the player base... I hope it changes when Black Ops 2 comes out but.. frig, at this point I'll probably just end up playing that. I'm used to Counterstrike on the PC and I had heard this was a decent enough experience on console. Frig.

I don't think I've had any real trouble with lag. Had a couple of shitty games with CoD kids playing it like deathmatch and getting frustrated at there being no respawns, but outside of that I've found it pretty enjoyable, if a little barebones.

Probably worth mentioning that it's the only version of CS I've ever played, but I wouldn't describe it as a waste at all.

http://raptr.com/rewards/free-joe-danger-2?utm_source=microsoft%2B&utm_medium=socime&utm_campaign=joedang-reward

Free Joe Danger 2 on Raptr if you meet the requirements. I know you're on there, Apsham. Dan too if he's around. HURRY!

"In a selected XBLA title"

I don't know what title that is supposed to be. I assume Joe Danger.

Oh.. I found the list. Time to put some.. well.. time in.

EDIT2: ..I am above experienced on a lot of those. An I still can't get it. What?

EDIT3: Oh, I just hit the recheck button. Yay! Thanks Ellis.

Fire Pro Wrestling is out next Friday!

And before you get too excited, I'll remind you that's Avatar based FPW. <_<

It looks alright for a bit of fun, and if the cost is low enough. Having the FPW name does tend to lead to disappointment I agree.