Metallica feat. Joey Jordison @ Download

fourstarfizzle

If I'm not mistaken, there's a video of Dave Lombardo of Slayer joining them during a tour stop and playing "Battery".

Dare I say it's more fun with Lars isn't around.

Yeh, the entire Metallica set was a mix of Joey Jordison/Steve Lombardo & the Metallica Drum Tech. Joey played the majority of the songs though.

I saw Metallica like a week ago in Dublin and was needless to say, disappointed that Lar's had made it to the gig. Joey Jordison blows Lar's out of the water and played a great gig in his own respect. Lar's sucks as a drummer, he's not even the best drummer in the band and that's something to worry about...

Guest AsWicked93

I was there. It was fucking awesome when Joey was on.. he was doing his own thing on the metallica songs, blasting out double bass every chance he got, he was fucking awesome.