The Sports Betting thread

I'm nothing if not hopeful on my selection of bets for tonight's games. I ended up winning back my stake by playing video poker so these are essentially free money if they come in. :P

20200706_141911.jpg20200706_141954.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£5 says it was.

GamCare (gamcare.org.uk, helpline: 0808 8020 133) offers free information, support and counselling for problem gamblers in the UK. In the UK and Ireland, Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123 or emai

Put a fiver on Sterling FGS at 6/1 (Won £35)  Put a quid on City, Atletico Madrid, Juve/Napoli draw and Villa/Sheffield draw at 25.62/1 (cashed out and missed out on 25p)  Put a 1.50 on a treble o

Posted Images

Spread this over the week. £5 returns £72. If both Arsenal and Valencia draw and they become no bets, it's still £30+ so not too bad. Just need Chelsea to get this off to a good start later. 

Screenshot_20200707_141509.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, Valladolid look just as likely to win the game tbh.

Edit: Valencia win it after almost conceding up the other end! 

I cashed out before the goal came 😑😑😑

If Arsenal go ahead and win, I would've won $90 😑

I cashed out to at least get my money back since I was mad I didn't cash out during the City/Southampton game when I could've still turned $5 into $30. Now I'm just here shaking my head in a disappointed, angry shock

• Sad 1

Need Vardy and Aubameyang to have another shot on target each to win a tenner off of a free quid bet. Also stand to win about a fiver off of another free bet if Leicester and Arsenal draw. :P

I don't feel bad about cashing out anymore 😑

Was really hoping Leicester were going to go on on and win that. Bets for them to win and at 2-1 would've turned $4 into $83 I think. Was worth it since I'm still up about $650 since Project Restart

Screenshot_20200709-185452_Chrome.jpg

If Son fancies scoring I'd appreciate the tenner.

Big day coming I hope! If Southampton don't lose against Brighton, I'm turning $10 into $104 off a parlay of West Ham, Burnley, & Southampton win/draw. If Spurs and Barca win on top of that result, I'll get another $148 off a $5.

No whammy no whammy!

Won on a 5 match parlay, 3 match parlay, West Ham to win, and a 3 leg parlay in the Norwich/Burnley match. Won around $350 this weekend, net profit about $300 for the weekend, and now overall summer profit of $850. Would've turned an additional 5 into 65 if Forest beat Barnsley, but can't really complain after this great weekend 😂

Screenshot_20200719-143251.png

• 1 month later...