The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Well cock.

I had just over a quid in my Betfair account after withdrawing a profit since signing up last week, so put it on 7 games to have 3 or more goals.

5 came in, including the Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester and Real Madrid matches - and it would have left me with a decent cash out offer ahead of Sevilla v Barca tonight. But Man City had to go and fuck me. :/

Had Saints, Forest and Dortmund on an away triple yesterday for £50 profit.

Stuck a fiver on a Heat/Mavericks double but Dallas fucked that up.

Barca, Bayern, Man City, Liverpool, Napoli all to win is about 6/1 tonight, so may throw something on that.

My 8 fold has turned into a 6 fold with the Everton and City games being called off.

Got Liverpool, Leverkusen, Barca, Stoke, Bayern and Arsenal/United draw.

I tried something different and did 4 team accas across nine teams (126 bets, total £6ish), seven came in so I doubled my money, not a bad plan.

Balotellis late winner helped, amazing goal. Plus BT Sport appear to have Santino Marella in the studio.