The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Uruguay back to 1-1 with ten or so left

Got Uruguay and Serbia on a double and Germany, Belgium, Portugal, England and Uruguay on a five fold.

So hurry the fuck up and score Suarez.

Also gone for Sturridge first goal and England to win 3-0 with Sturridge scoring first.

Stuck a quid on an away triple of Bohemians, Sandhausen and Rochdale. First game of the season in the Irish Premier, Sandhausen are only three points behind Kaiserslauten in Bundesliga 2 and Rochdale/Bury could go either way. 42 quid return if it comes off.

When the part of your sccy can't beat a team that is down to 8 fucking men, it feels time to give up on this betting lark.

8 fucking men would create an impenetrable wall, I'm surprised nobody thought of it earlier.

Didn't fancy any horses in particular for the 2.40 but I decided to chuck a random quid on Whisper because it looked fairly decent and it's odds had just drifted to 20/1. It won by a nose. :D

3.20 Captain Conan

4.00 Balthazar King

4.40 Certification

5.15 Shaneshill

Also had Ballycasey in the 2.05 but that ended up 4th or something.

I backed More Of That.

Had a feeling someone would upset the Annie Power/Big Buck's love in - and Annie wasn't the only undefeated one out there, so I went for it.

Also, Big Buck's has retired.

No clue who to bet on in the charity.

Got Colour Squadron then Indian Castle up next.

Well after a shit day of taking myself out of More Of That and forgetting to actually place my bet on Dynaste, not to mention losing everything else, I've actually ended up in profit afterseeing a tip for Outbid at Wolverhampton. 3 quid on it at 7/2 and then an extra quid when it drifted to 5/1 just before the start.