NHL:EHM

Guest bruins72

Sorry for the bump, I've been playing this game for about 5-6 hours and thought I'd pass along my thoughts. In short, it's crap. First off, it's highly unrealistic. I guess it's not too much of a shock when you factor in that it's been made by a British company, but whoever made it doesn't know hockey. You do NOT get 6-4 results in a hockey match. At least not 5-6 times per night in the league. Second of all, the engine is all together too similar to CM. You get comments from the commentary that seem altogether unlike hockey and too much like soccer IMO. I take issue with some of the AI and stats, but at least the stats can be fixed. Unless this game gets patched hardcore there's gonna be a lot of people who feel taken for their money. Not me of course ( ;) ) but others.

Riz designed the EHM series.

The freeware EHM is very realistic, AND you can change the scoring levels to make them more/less realistic.

I was hoping you could do such a thing in this game, too.

I haven't played the full version for more than 30 minutes, and I don't plan to play it much more, either.

Riz designed the EHM series.

The freeware EHM is very realistic, AND you can change the scoring levels to make them more/less realistic.

I was hoping you could do such a thing in this game, too.

I haven't played the full version for more than 30 minutes, and I don't plan to play it much more, either.

I have to say the freeware EHM had a better set up and realistic side to it but on the other hand NHL: EHM has OHL, WHL and QMJHL.

Guest bruins72

Is there a way so you don't have to watch all the games and just your own?

You can make it so you don't coach the games but I like to have the control of coaching myself. I don't like the way the computer has the coach do the coaching.

Bah, I got Belleville to the Semi-Finals, and then choked... hopefully I'll be able to go all the way next year!

Edit: Alright, so I'm in the off-season, and all my players seem to be fatigued. How can I let them rest? I haven't scheduled any exhibition games, and I've set them all to 'no practice'...

Edit Again: Well, after a couple of weeks of my players condition slipping percentage by percentage, I think it's all better now. Maybe because I hired a new physiotherapist?

Edited by triplexpac

Guest bruins72

Bah, I got Belleville to the Semi-Finals, and then choked... hopefully I'll be able to go all the way next year!

Edit:  Alright, so I'm in the off-season, and all my players seem to be fatigued.  How can I let them rest?  I haven't scheduled any exhibition games, and I've set them all to 'no practice'...

Edit Again:  Well, after a couple of weeks of my players condition slipping percentage by percentage, I think it's all better now.  Maybe because I hired a new physiotherapist?

Your players go tired in the offseason. It's supposed to be them taking some time off and having fun or whatever. Then they start getting back into shape and then you work on getting their conditioning up in training camp.

Don't worry, you're not doing anything wrong. It's all normal.