Angel Thread

triplexpac

What did you all think of this weeks Angel? I liked it, overall... it just clicked with me. I was a bit confused at the start, with Angel and Nina, but it more or less came together at the end. I'm looking forward to the build up to the finale.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're about 2/3 weeks behind the us with new episodes angel, but i'm still piissed about it being cancelled, but i'm glad to see that i am not the only one to find Illyria hot.

Oh yeah, the blue hair, that tight outfit...damn this board for lack of the drool emote. Guess :wub: will have to cover it. Haven't seen this weeks episode yet as my cable company doesn't carry WB so I see the replay of it on UPN after Smackdown..

we're about 2/3 weeks behind the us with new episodes angel, but i'm still piissed about it being cancelled, but i'm glad to see that i am not the only one to find Illyria hot.

lol. Not just Illyria though. When Amy Acker was just plain Fred she was still giving me rigamortis of my wee wee.

Amy Acker = teh Sex

Hmm... *considers changing thread title to 'Amy Acker Appreciation thread'*

Aaaanyways, yeah, both Illyria and Fred both bring the hotness. Illyria *does* wear that awesome leather outfit, so she may get the nod for that.

Yeah, the Illyria character in general has grown on me... I wish this wasn't the last season, so they could go somewhere with her. Maybe if Spike gets his own spinoff, she'll be involved somehow?

I'm EWBIV's self proclaimed Buffy/Angel expert - :shifty smilie:

Blade's a wussy, but Blade would kick Angel's ass. However, give Angel a night with Buffy then set Angel(us) on Blade. The hunter wouldn't stand a chance.

We have four episodes left - we've had the ep where Connor came back, and it's taken a while for Angel Season Five to return to it's true form. But at least Wolfram and Hart are beginning to crack the team.

About Buffy > Angel. I don't know, since season six/three it's been Thursday Night: Opener - Buffy and Angel is the main event. It's a shame that's it over though...

I'm EWBIV's self proclaimed Buffy/Angel expert - :shifty smilie:

Blade's a wussy, but Blade would kick Angel's ass. However, give Angel a night with Buffy then set Angel(us) on Blade. The hunter wouldn't stand a chance.

You ain't no expert!!!

When Willow restored his soul in Season 2 you really think she owuld have included a "Get out of Jail" clause?? You know she didn't add the bit about him losing his soul during a moment of true happiness. Especially since he has slept with people since.....

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Angelus is just Angel with Hair extensions, Blade could still whoop his ass, and thats a fact, he fights, angel and buffy dance.

You ain't no expert!!!

When Willow restored his soul in Season 2 you really think she owuld have included a "Get out of Jail" clause?? You know she didn't add the bit about him losing his soul during a moment of true happiness. Especially since he has slept with people since.....

Willow didn't have any say in what the curse did...she was just the vehical it worked through...yeah Angel's had sex since, but sex doesn't=true happiness.

Did anyone see last night's episode! I LOVE IT!

Too bad such a great episode had to take place right before the series finale, meaning the storyline obviously won't last long. However, the way they did things, it does open my mind more to the NBC possibility, as it looks like the final episode may be a bit open ended. Then again, it may not.

Willow didn't have any say in what the curse did...she was just the vehical it worked through...yeah Angel's had sex since, but sex doesn't=true happiness.

But she had a translation of the curse fom the computer files on the floppy disk. So she could easily have left out the part that said Angel could lose his soul again. Notice that since his soul was restored no-one was ever fearful of him losing it again?

But she had a translation of the curse fom the computer files on the floppy disk. So she could easily have left out the part that said Angel could lose his soul again. Notice that since his soul was restored no-one was ever fearful of him losing it again?

Even if she was able to find a way around that...mid-way through the spell she was overtaken by something...I'm guessing the spirit of the gypsy that originally cursed him. And as for no one begins fearful of him losing it again. What were you watching? Everyone was scared it would happen again. If that fear wasn't there then Angel wouldn't have had to leave Sunnydale to begin with.

Edited by BlackFlagg