Angel Thread

triplexpac

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I heard the rumours too, but did you see the Buffy Finale?? He's toast - I mean worse than dusted. He's just gone!!

Haven't been watching Angel this season?

Fine, but I get Dawn too....(sisters!!  )

deal :D

as for spin-offs, I wish the Ripper spin-off would go through, now that'd own :)

No.....not seen Angel this season. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!

Spike's still around...spoilers to how below, the fact that he's there isn't really a spoiler since James Marsters was heavily advertised as joining the cast of Angel even before he died in the Buffy finale...which in retrospect kinda took away alot of the impact of the death.

the medallion Spike wore in the Buffy finale was mailed to Angel, when he opened the package it released Spike in a spirit form. For several episodes they tried to figure out what it meant when another package arrived when opened turned him back to corporeal form<we later find out it was sent by Lindsay>

Edited by BlackFlagg

Ok.......explain to me here.......because I havem't seen it........

But wouldn't the medallion have been lying in the middle of that huge crater we once called Sunnydale? With no-one left to find it?

And has any mention of Buffy knowing about Spike being alive been mentioned?

Ok.......explain to me here.......because I havem't seen it........

But wouldn't the medallion have been lying in the middle of that huge crater we once called Sunnydale? With no-one left to find it?

And has any mention of Buffy knowing about Spike being alive been mentioned?

Yes, it was...doesn't mean someone couldn't get to it :D

Yeah, Buffys been brought up...Spike was ready to run off to her but in his spirit form he was seemingly bound to W&H and couldn't leave L.A. Once he was re-corporialized<sp?> he decided not to chase after her...his reasoning was, "I expect Buffy would be happy to see me, it's just that I gave up my life for her, the world, if I show up now, flesh and bone, my grand finale won't hold much weight. All of it...won't matter."

http://www.angelsacolyte.com/epguide5.html - They have good descriptions of all of season five episodes.

As for Angel not losing his soul during sex nowadays... when he had sex with Darla, he said it wasn't true happiness. He had sex with her because he was full of despair, or something like that.

I'm not sure who else he's had sex with since then... I remember he had sex with Cordy in his dream, as he was losing his soul, but I guess that doesn't count. The latest episode made it fairly clear that he and Nina had sex, but he's still soul-ful.

Angels perfect happiness is a bit of a fuzzy issue.

As for Angel not losing his soul during sex nowadays... when he had sex with Darla, he said it wasn't true happiness.  He had sex with her because he was full of despair, or something like that. 

I'm not sure who else he's had sex with since then... I remember he had sex with Cordy in his dream, as he was losing his soul, but I guess that doesn't count.  The latest episode made it fairly clear that he and Nina had sex, but he's still soul-ful. 

Angels perfect happiness is a bit of a fuzzy issue.

He had sex with Eve this season as well

He's turning into a slag.

A bit like Buffy at the start of Season 4. I don't know what happened when she got to college - but she got damn horny.

Well he had sex with Eve because of a spell...well sort of a spell, it was because something was happening with Lorne where everytime he said something to someone they went and did it.

Edited by BlackFlagg

You ain't no expert!!!

When Willow restored his soul in Season 2 you really think she owuld have included a "Get out of Jail" clause?? You know she didn't add the bit about him losing his soul during a moment of true happiness. Especially since he has slept with people since.....

Que?

I did say with Buffy. Remember in Awaking when Angel had to go through that fantasy to lose his soul which was sex with Cordelia? The last word he said was 'Buffy'.

Read further on.......we had a revelation. It turned out it was just me that wasn't afraid of him losing his soul. Still I don't think Buffy would give him true happiness 'cos Angel knows he's been with Spike.

You guys were scared. Scardy-cats. :shifty:

Edited by TheArsenal

Better than the various lesbian affairs that have gone on?

Yes.

Better than Spike's fake English accent?

Yes. David Boreanaz's fake Irish accent is much more entertaining.

Better than Giles having sex with Buffy' mom on the hood of a Police car? Twice?

Yup. Better than that.

For the final time...

YES!

Season Two of Buffy and Angel Season Four were the best of each shows BECAUSE of Angelus. End of story.

I disagree. I think seasons two and likely five of Angel were better than Four, and season three of Buffy wastes season two, as good as #2 was.

Edited by GoGo Yubari