Which monsters (e.g Pokémon) owned?

PkmnTrainerJ

Which, do you think, is the best anime/game out of these?  

26 members have voted

1. 1.

• Pokémon
    • Digimon
    • Yu-Gi-Oh
    • Duel Masters

Guest MuRd0K

I loved Pokemon since I bought the game... which was about 7 years ago. Nobody at that time knew what Pokemon standed for, but about 3 years later, everybody was maturbating when they heard "Pi... KACHU" and it was just a fucking gigantic trend...

So I discovered Digimon... and this toon just kicked Pokemon's ass. I mean, what is the mission of Pokemon? Hurting your monsters, pretty much kill them ... just so you win some fucking tourneys? Or saving the world and evolving into some kick-ass monsters?

Digimon by far

P.S.: You left out Monster Rancher.

I don't think Monster Rancher deserved a place.

*runs away from MuRd0K & Summers*

The tv series was mediocore at best and the PSOne game was annoying because your monster died of old age so many times. And then even when I had gotten top ranks in it with my monster, the stupid temple woman told me I needed a higher rank. :angry:

I agree with you though MuRd0k. Pikachu shouldn't have been able to shock any ground Pokémon, even if it is Ash's Pikachu. And where the fuck did it get Iron Tail from in the Hoenn Adventures???

Edited by TEWObsession

Guest MuRd0K

I don't think Monster Rancher deserved a place.

*runs away from MuRd0K & Summers*

The tv series was mediocore at best and the PSOne game was annoying because your monster died of old age so many times. And then even when I had gotten top ranks in it with my monster, the stupid temple woman told me I needed a higher rank.  :angry:

Meh, I didn't liked Monster Rancher, and that pink monster just yelled "PINK PIKACHU!", but it still was a Monster Anime :P

Pikachu shouldn't have been able to shock any ground Pokémon, even if it is Ash's Pikachu. And where the fuck did it get Iron Tail from in the Hoenn Adventures???

True. Pikachu has insane super powers in the animé, it's the main reason I dislike it. But it does have it's good bits.

And Pikachu learnt Iron Tail from a TM and it took him ages to perfect it (multiple episodes) so Ash could beat Roxanne's Nosepass.....what?! (¬_¬)

And I think it's obvious which one I picked for the poll. Pokémon was original, fresh and appeals to nearly everyone in one way or another. People just got sick of it though since it was forced upon us everywhere we looked. The games are great though, and although they seem easy that can be changed. Pokémon hacks kick ass.

Digimon was a clear rip-off of Pokémon, and it didn't make any sense. With Pokémon it's remotely possible in real life. Most Pokémon resemble and act like animals anyways.

Yu-Gi-Oh is Cardcaptors meet Digimon, utter gayness. I remember waking up one morning and it was on...and thinking 'this is so gay'.

And Monster Rancher sounds like some sort of evil cowboy game, not cool, although I've never played it so I can't judge.

Also:

It's Diglett. (¬_¬)

And Kingler. (¬_¬)

And random fact: the skull which Marowak wears as a helmet is that of an Alakazam. (¬_¬)

And I overuse the (¬_¬) thing.

Guest MuRd0K

And random fact: the skull which Marowak wears as a helmet is that of an Alakazam. (¬_¬)

Fucking bullshit... I never thought of that one...

You sir, are a god of Pokemon, I bow to you...

And Yu-Gi-Oh is Barney meets Digimon meets CardCaptors.... I mean "As long as I have your friendship, I will win" or "I trust in the heart of the cards"..... Lame-O.

Guest Rubber Band Man

Pokemon was a good t.v show but the card game sucked. By the way Jigglypuff owns you all.

Yugioh was a fun card game to play because it was simple and I enjoyed not to mention I won a fair amount of good cards from people.

I vote Yugioh for one reason: Exodia