Favourite TV characters

ONO

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a lonely planet spinning its way to damnation amidst the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes! It's The Surprising Adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!

The story so far:

As usual Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, Some Bastard Who's Presumably Responsible.

:shifty:

1. Maurice "Bosco" Boscorelli (Third Watch)

2. Monte "Doc" Parker (Third Watch)

3. Sheriff Lamb (Veronica Mars)

4. Eric Cartman (South Park)

5. Angel (Angel/Buffy)

6. Jack Bauer (24)

7. Ryan O'Reily (Oz)

8. Tommy Gavin (Rescue Me)

9. Connor (Angel)

10. Drusilla (Angel/Buffy)

T-Bag and Kellerman from Prison Break.

Sawyer, Locke, badass Sayid, Mr. Eko, Charlie (sometimes) and badass Jack on LOST.

Sayid, Locke and Jin are clearly the best characters in that tale with excellent backstories. Jack bounces between angsty and angry and neither interest me.

Captain Tobias Slater, Witch Locater.

"You sir....are a big crab!"

Even though, throughout the On The Hour/Why Bother?/Day Today/Brass Eye serieses he pretty much played himself, Chris Morris as the newsreader is one of the finest television characters in history.

The Hitcher from The Mighty Boosh is a personal favourite, despite being an entirely one-sided character. He's just consistently funny, from his radio appearance through his two TV episodes and the live show, and emminently quotable without falling into the realm of twattish catchphrasing like Old Gregg.

Bernard Black from Black Books. Fucking great character. Typical sitcom anti-hero, but Dylan Moran pulls it off so well, and so ridiculously at times, that you can't not love him. In fact, he may be my favourite.

The Hitcher from The Mighty Boosh is a personal favourite, despite being an entirely one-sided character. He's just consistently funny, from his radio appearance through his two TV episodes and the live show, and emminently quotable without falling into the realm of twattish catchphrasing like Old Gregg.

Dr. Gregory House

Lenny Briscoe

Howling Mad Murdock

Barney Fife

Hiro Nakamura

Wilson Wilson

Denny Crane

James T. Kirk

Maxwell Smart

Meatwad

Gil Grissom

Homer J. Simpson