Dexter - official topic

Docpepper

Guest Raving Rich

They said after the episode that the season is going to end with a twist. Remember back in season 3 when Dexter found out Rita was married at 16 when she was living in Detroit? Well one of Trinity's stops for his killings I believe was also in Detroit so put one and one together there and we have an explosive ending to the season.

What a magnificent episode. The entire thing with Trinity, Dexter, and the kid was done really well. When I heard Lithgow was going to be in the fourth season, I was very excited. Needless to say, he's lived up to my expectations. And I don't think I've looked forward a next episode as much as this. The next two episodes look like they are going to absolutely terrific. Looking forward to it. I wasn't a huge fan of last season, but this season might just surpass season one and two in terms of my favorite.

So yea, my out there theory is looking even more possible after this week, if it happens it will change the complexion of the show completely. But about tonight's episode, pretty surprising Christine killed herself, but she had some big problems. Can't wait to see what happens next week now that Trinity knows who Dexter is.

So yea, my out there theory is looking even more possible after this week, if it happens it will change the complexion of the show completely. But about tonight's episode, pretty surprising Christine killed herself, but she had some big problems. Can't wait to see what happens next week now that Trinity knows who Dexter is.

True, was a very good call on your part.

That ending was insanely good, I was genuinely on the edge of my seat.

Holy. Shit. That gave me chills.

No way does the season end with Dexter's family killed, it'd be too obvious. No, I see something more along the lines of Arthur breaking into Dexs home, holding his family hostage... and either revealing the truth or Dex killing him in front of Rita. This series has really focused a lot more on Dexter trying to live multiple lives and I think it's gone really well, but is anyone else disappointed how little Harrison has factored into it? They made a big thing about it in the build up to this series of him living as a dad and a serial killer, but we've barely seen the little guy.

Can I just say that I love Julie Benz? :wub: So lovely as Rita.

What if the twist was one of Rita's kids seeing Dexter make a kill? In the novels, Rita's kids are kinda demented and Dexter decides that he's going to pass his father's values on to them. That'd be kinda neat to see in the series.

In the preview for next week, I swear at one point I see the cops slamming Dexter to the ground with his arms behind his back.

Is this preview on youtube or something? I'll have to watch it and see if I can't find that. I don't remember seeing it last sunday, but who knows.

........ Fuck.

I seriously thought the season was going to end on a happy note with the way the last 10 or so minutes went, but fucking wow. I couldnt give a fuck if that ending was predictable (it really wasnt too me, because I wasnt trying to think too much about how it could end), but I think they did a fan-dabi-dozi job of getting people to think that the Trinity/Dexter thing is over, only to completely swerve us with the final images of Rita in the bathtub, meaning the Trinity/Dexter thing is going to be around forever in some form. I am gutted that they killed Rita off because Ive enjoyed her being around, but with her killed by Trinity... What the fuck is that going to do to Dexter now, more so that he found his own child the same way Harry found him? The last few minutes of this season just really has me completely amped and unwilling to wait for the next season to begin, just to see how they writ this new story for Dexter.

Edited by Vitamin E

........ Fuck.

I seriously thought the season was going to end on a happy note with the way the last 10 or so minutes went, but fucking wow. I couldnt give a fuck if that ending was predictable (it really wasnt too me, because I wasnt trying to think too much about how it could end), but I think they did a fan-dabi-dozi job of getting people to think that the Trinity/Dexter thing is over, only to completely swerve us with the final images of Rita in the bathtub, meaning the Trinity/Dexter thing is going to be around forever in some form. I am gutted that they killed Rita off because Ive enjoyed her being around, but with her killed by Trinity... What the fuck is that going to do to Dexter now, more so that he found his own child the same way Harry found him? The last few minutes of this season just really has me completely amped and unwilling to wait for the next season to begin, just to see how they writ this new story for Dexter.

I was ready to be majorly disappointed with how they killed off Arthur so easy with no other conflict, but then we see what he did before he went...and seeing harrison just like dexter, i mean, that was brilliant

What if the twist was one of Rita's kids seeing Dexter make a kill? In the novels, Rita's kids are kinda demented and Dexter decides that he's going to pass his father's values on to them. That'd be kinda neat to see in the series.

In the preview for next week, I swear at one point I see the cops slamming Dexter to the ground with his arms behind his back.

Is this preview on youtube or something? I'll have to watch it and see if I can't find that. I don't remember seeing it last sunday, but who knows.

you mean like in the book series? he begins to teach Codey